Recap of the last year. What do we know now?

This video also includes a past tense reference with the statement: "She's the most well mannered child I ever had."

That struck me, too. Sounds like he has had dozens of children but we know he only has 3. The whole statement is just off. Could be the drugs, though.

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

In this video his cell phone kept ringing .He never looked at it or answered it .How did he know it wasen't the kidnapper calling him ? If I had a CHILD missing I would have answered it in case it was the kidnapper .

Yes, even the camera zoomed in on it in hopes he would answer it and they would have some drama. More likely:
"Hey man. Yeah, I can get you 30 today and another 30 next week. Yeah, f'n cops all around here, let's go to Skinners to make the deal."

Would not look nice on tv.

Yes, even the camera zoomed in on it in hopes he would answer it and they would have some drama. More likely:
"Hey man. Yeah, I can get you 30 today and another 30 next week. Yeah, f'n cops all around here, let's go to Skinners to make the deal."

Would not look nice on tv.

lol - Skinners. I forgot about that. I thought it was a dairy store.

We have learned that it was not a stranger, not a RSO, not a custodial issue.

We learned that this case was not being handled (bungled) by a small-town bunch of keystone kopz. The FBI, Florida Dept of Law Enforcement, Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Palatka Police Dept, and countless other agencies are pursuing this investigation.

Here's an early post that I just had to link to as I felt the same way...this interview is hinky as you-know-what. I felt it from the moment I saw it and I'm going back to it. Was Ron on drugs? Is that why he seemed so odd?

Here's a link to the post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Ron does say "someone has her and they have her hidden" IMO he is pleading with the people that he KNOWS have her. He did something or did not do something, for specific (he knows) people.
They warned him they would do this........and they did. IMO that's the feeling I get from this video. He seems shocked they took her, but then again not shocked.

yes very hinky

Here's an interesting early post:
Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

Thanks Kimster, I'd forgotten all about this one!

"About 3 a.m. the girl's father came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A woman believed to be the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence."

"Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman."

So is this yet another version of the story, or just faulty reporting??

Do you know, I have heard of that video but never seen it. IMO that is very bad acting on Ron's part. I have seen a river of tears as a counselor, and those, IMO, are not authentic. And I do think he is stoned. Funny, in the book I am reading about interrogation, the author says that no one says "I was making an honest living" and that the phrase should raise alarm bells.

Thanks for posting that so I could see it.

Grace, I usually always agree with your (fantastic :D) posts, and I do see what you're saying, but to me I'm seeing some raw emotion there. The acting is bad because he knows he's not telling the truth. He does cry some real tears-- not as many as might be expected, but maybe he's dehydrated from the drugs... not sure.

Even though he's an irresponsible parent and not a very good person, I do believe he loved Haleigh and would be sad that she died.

He's truly emotional in that video, but he's overacting as an attempt to avoid sticky questions. He knows what happened.

One year later and we know that Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin are drug dealers.
Ronald's mother cannot say he is not selling/buying drugs, and neither can NG.
They are both incarcerated.
They are both lying
Misty wants out of jail
Ronald and Misty are still "together", they have a bond
Ronald is not telling his mother everything about his personal life
Hank knows they could fess up about what happened
Haleigh is still missing

We now know per Levi show tonight. Over 90 calls were made that night.

So people were panicking

We know that the last seen time for Haleigh was 2:00 am not 10:00 when Misty said.

I had forgot about this til I was reading another thread and found this post.

I posted this in the areas that have been searched thread and felt it could belong here as well in the "Monday Night Clothe" thread. Because this is what was reported by LE. Mod's please move as needed. TIA

I know many have questioned what LE was doing at Tyler st. the day Haleigh went missing.
In this transcript it states the reason there was to Verifying the last time Haleigh was seen which was, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours from time of the 911 call at 3:27AM. Which would of been around 2:00AM, not 10PM.
If I understand this correctly. If I am wrong please correct me. This was mentioned around 6min into the 911 call.

"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

We know that the last seen time for Haleigh was 2:00 am not 10:00 when Misty said.

I had forgot about this til I was reading another thread and found this post.

I know there has been discussion about this but I can't say that you are wrong or not wrong. Maybe someone has a definite answer.

Well, I was helpful, wasn't I? :waitasec:

I know now that cousin Joe did not leave town when Haleigh disappeared.

http://twitpic.com/12gr21

*note the date.

Thank you so much for posting this!

I have been asking, but to no avail until this thread. I see the date 2/16/09, which is a Monday, interestingly enough the caption says Tuesday, and another interesting tid bit is that there were numerous remarks posted on Joe's myspace account telling him that he better go back to Satsuma and help look for that little girl and clear his name. Perhaps he did as it was one full week later that this picture claims to have been taken. So did Joe scram out of Timmy and Chelsea's the same day haleigh was reported missing or was that another lie offered to Art harris by Chelsea and others?

snip~What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. “We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.” ~ and this snip~ While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.~ end

So many conflicting statements from these players. Won't anyone stand up and tell the truth??

We know that GGS is the only person in Haleigh's immediate circle that lives in the same dwelling as last year at this time.

Lots of moves.

Thank you so much for posting this!

I have been asking, but to no avail until this thread. I see the date 2/16/09, which is a Monday, interestingly enough the caption says Tuesday, and another interesting tid bit is that there were numerous remarks posted on Joe's myspace account telling him that he better go back to Satsuma and help look for that little girl and clear his name. Perhaps he did as it was one full week later that this picture claims to have been taken. So did Joe scram out of Timmy and Chelsea's the same day haleigh was reported missing or was that another lie offered to Art harris by Chelsea and others?

snip~What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. “We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.” ~ and this snip~ While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.~ end

So many conflicting statements from these players. Won't anyone stand up and tell the truth??

Lemme guess where you got that story. ;)

We now know per Levi show tonight. Over 90 calls were made that night.

So people were panicking

Oh my, in the Caylee case Casey made of flurry of phone calls the day Caylee went missing/died. But not this many.:banghead:
If this is true, why the heck did Ron not return to the MH to check on the children? Or did he? We just can't get any idea what happen that night because we have no straight facts from LE...this is so frustrating!:banghead:

And please - consider the source.

Do you mean Art Harris or Chelsea Crolsin....I ask as honestly and respectfully as I can because I can't seem to understand why some things are considered the truth and others are not. It is reported that there were now 90 calls placed from Rc's phone on the night Haleigh disappeared, do you think that info is just as false? TIA

Do you mean Art Harris or Chelsea Crolsin....I ask as honestly and respectfully as I can because I can't seem to understand why some things are considered the truth and others are not. It is reported that there were now 90 calls placed from Rc's phone on the night Haleigh disappeared, do you think that info is just as false? TIA

I think you've nailed the whole darn mess here. If we just could be sure which information is the truth and which isn't we'd be much farther... I didn't listen to Levi's last night but did Art say where he got his information about the calls? He has sometimes indicated that he got something from an anonymous LE source but we also know that he talks to the family. There are some family sources that I wouldn't trust wholeheartedly.

However, 90 phonecalls while working is so weird that it is probably true since it fits all the other weirdness to a tee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back