recent Hailey items

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by sreshowtime, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sreshowtime

sreshowtime Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

the only water I can think of in those pictures are

Lake Fort Fantom hill

Lake Sweetwater

Diveson Lake

Lake Alan Henry

moss creek lake

for those that want to search these areas more or should I say sleuth.

4. SondraK

SondraK New Member

Pictures of Hailey and the new baby are precious and just remind me that she will never have the chance to enjoy a child of her own. What an injustice!!!!

5. JustPeachy

JustPeachy Auntie JP

Hailey was certainly blooming into a beautiful young woman!!

6. everyoneneedsavoice

everyoneneedsavoice Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

SRE - I'm sticking this in the media / news thread "sticky" for us also...thanks!

7. StrayKat

StrayKat Meowww

Thank you SRE, everyone needs to remember Hailey is still missing. I still question why LE said she was a runaway and did not want to be found. FWIW... billboards were placed on major Interstates here in TX in hopes of finding her. They were also placed in Southern Arizona. I wish they would have told us why they said she was a runaway.

8. TobyWong*

TobyWong* Active Member

And there within laid the problem(or a large part of). IMO of course. Poor Hailey.

9. Tugela

Tugela Active Member

I would think the reason for that would have been the known domestic squabbles and general dysfunction in the family. It is not hard to see that would be sort of situation where a kid might run away, so that would be the first possibility they would consider first. In the vast majority of cases where a teenager dissappears it is a runaway situation.

10. StrayKat

StrayKat Meowww

True... where a kid-- MIGHT run away-- but, with the 4 major networks, not to mention Nancy G. on top of the story... for them to ASSUME she is a runaway is a little much. It also sounds like she didn't need to runaway to do what she wanted.

11. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

The pics of Hailey are just precious -- I sure wish I knew what happened to her :(

Heartbreaking....

Mel

12. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

They assumed she ran away because whatshisname said she just walked away and her mother didn't bother to check where she was for two days. :banghead:

ETA: It's so ironic because in almost every picture she looks so happy to be with her family - not like the kind of child who would ever run away at all.

Such a beautiful glowing child ~ it breaks my heart. :( Thanks for posting the new pictures.

13. Zoe Bogart

Zoe Bogart Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

She smiles so big in these pictures, unlike in the pictures of her with BJD, SA, and DDG taken as Christmas.

The pics with her and the baby are so precious. How sad that's all Baby C has of her sister now.

I'm glad Clint shared them.

14. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

Thanks for this thread. I have recently read thru all the general discussion threads for Hailey, and I'm glad to see that there are still people here in her forum and "new" news items, too.

ETA: the last pic in the sideshow is my favorite!

15. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

I'm certain someone's likely posted a link to Hailey's case from the CharleyProject but I'd never read it personally.. This particular quote below took me a little by surprise.. When did investigators state this??:
    Anyone know? TIA..

16. sreshowtime

yeah someone LE made some statement to that effect back when, sorry can't think at the moment who or where to find it

17. ljczec

ljczec Member

Is the Ellis County Observer considered MSM? If so, this bizarre "letter to the editor" was just posted. http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/...dunn-case-doesnt-wind-up-like-casey-anthonys/

Is anyone here familiar with this journalist woman conducting searches? I haven't seen anything else posted about a skull being found or pictures of evidence that may have been removed from the scene. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I get a google alert for dear Hailey everyday and this is the first I've heard of it.

And if this website is not allowed, please feel free to delete or let me know and I'll delete it myself.

18. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

wow. Lots of drama going on behind the scenes.

19. sreshowtime

ellis county observer...ehhh....that's some old stuff ...still rearing its head now and then.Personally I think a lot of that on there is just pot stirring, with a piece or two of 'real' floating to the top now and then.

20. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Active Member

Pete retracted that statement ,the Charley Project page makes me believe the researcher on the news articles might have been looking for important details ,and in Haileys case the retracting information might have made that complicated. Neither Ccity or Mitchell county officals are listed as sources of information.

The Journalist part is new. The rest has been out awhile

21. Tugela

Tugela Active Member

I don't see anything in that picture that looks like a skull, or even bones for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.