recent Hailey items

Status
Not open for further replies.
They assumed she ran away because whatshisname said she just walked away and her mother didn't bother to check where she was for two days. :banghead:

ETA: It's so ironic because in almost every picture she looks so happy to be with her family - not like the kind of child who would ever run away at all.

Such a beautiful glowing child ~ it breaks my heart. :( Thanks for posting the new pictures.

rbbm

she looks happy to be with her dad and that side of the family...not so much in the pics with her mom and lowlife bf...MOO

I'm certain someone's likely posted a link to Hailey's case from the CharleyProject but I'd never read it personally.. This particular quote below took me a little by surprise.. When did investigators state this??:

"Investigators have stated they believe Hailey is deceased."

Anyone know? TIA..

LE or someone else in the investigation stated that rather early in the case. Perhaps one, two, or three months after she was reported "missing". Billie Dunn was furious. Hailey's been gone for 11 months now. So sad. :(

Is the Ellis County Observer considered MSM? If so, this bizarre "letter to the editor" was just posted. http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/...dunn-case-doesnt-wind-up-like-casey-anthonys/

Is anyone here familiar with this journalist woman conducting searches? I haven't seen anything else posted about a skull being found or pictures of evidence that may have been removed from the scene. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I get a google alert for dear Hailey everyday and this is the first I've heard of it.

And if this website is not allowed, please feel free to delete or let me know and I'll delete it myself.

I remember some fuss about a skull being found, then others swore no skull had been found. With all the fighting going on between search groups, I can't remember when it happened, or who started spreading the rumors. I remember it caused the usual ruckus in this case.

also posted on media thread by nursebeeme

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_new...ent_id=fbc_5007091894690_710071_5007092155690

and the sad saga continues

I wonder if the person(s) who disappeared Hailey get much sleep. I wonder if the heart is heavy and the soul knows no peace. I wonder if one, both, or several are wishing they could spill the beans on what they very well may know. Why not do the right thing and contact the FBI and settle this for once and for all , for dear innocent Hailey. Give her a dignified end, if she is gone...and bring justice.

This is one of the most heartbreaking cases I have ever followed. Hailey was such a sweet, big hearted young girl. She deserved to live her full life. I hate that someone is getting away with harming her. :mad:

also posted on media thread by nursebeeme

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_new...ent_id=fbc_5007091894690_710071_5007092155690

and the sad saga continues

I wonder if the person(s) who disappeared Hailey get much sleep. I wonder if the heart is heavy and the soul knows no peace. I wonder if one, both, or several are wishing they could spill the beans on what they very well may know. Why not do the right thing and contact the FBI and settle this for once and for all , for dear innocent Hailey. Give her a dignified end, if she is gone...and bring justice.

One thing odd about the "deer in headlights" comment from the affidavit, the statement comes from DDs father, not DD himself, and BD confirms that the father said that. Now DD is not missing so you would think that the investigators would have spoken to DD and quoted him directly since he is obviously the primary witness, but they didn't. Obviously that is not what he told them, so they could only include the fathers statement since that was incriminating whereas DDs testimony was not. Another example of the selective bias in the investigation. It makes you wonder how much else in the affidavit was "selective interpretation". It also makes you wonder why the father was saying that when DD himself apparently was not.

One thing odd about the "deer in headlights" comment from the affidavit, the statement comes from DDs father, not DD himself, and BD confirms that the father said that. Now DD is not missing so you would think that the investigators would have spoken to DD and quoted him directly since he is obviously the primary witness, but they didn't. Obviously that is not what he told them, so they could only include the fathers statement since that was incriminating whereas DDs testimony was not. Another example of the selective bias in the investigation. It makes you wonder how much else in the affidavit was "selective interpretation". It also makes you wonder why the father was saying that when DD himself apparently was not.

Just curious, how do you know investigator's did not speak directly to DD, has that been stated somewhere? How do you know exactly what DD told investigator's?

In my mind from the very beginning, everyone involved (LE, his parents, other family members, etc.) tried to shield DD from the media snowball this case became. To boot, he's a minor. LE may have sealed his statement to police.

ETA- I think he was also removed from the home not even a month after Hailey went missing.

Just curious, how do you know investigator's did not speak directly to DD, has that been stated somewhere? How do you know exactly what DD told investigator's?

In my mind from the very beginning, everyone involved (LE, his parents, other family members, etc.) tried to shield DD from the media snowball this case became. To boot, he's a minor. LE may have sealed his statement to police.

ETA- I think he was also removed from the home not even a month after Hailey went missing.

They probably did speak to him, but he didnt say anything like "deer in headlights". If he did, they would have quoted him, not the CD, since DD was the witness, not CD. Obviously whatever DD told LE was not incriminating, otherwise they would have said so in the affidavit, and they did not. Sometimes what is not said in an affidavit is very telling.

DD might be a minor but he is allmost an adult (what? 16?) and his statements would have been used. There is no shielding.

He was moved from the home, it isnt clear if that was done by the state, it may have been done by his family to get him away from the limelight. Note that he did NOT move in with his other adult guardian, instead he went to relatives of his mother.

I just don't get where you're coming from in the conclusion's you make Tugela.

Maybe one day these questions will be answered in a way that is irrefutable.

Hi Everyone,

Please join us tomorrow.
Friday 1/20/2012

Internet Portion of the show will go from 9:00 PM-10:00 PM PST. http://media.myfoxla.com/live/2/
TV show 11:00-11:30 PM PST channel 11

The cases that we will be discussing are:
Casey Anthony
Sky Metawala
Hailey Dunn
Edward Younghoon Shin

Psychic Coming to Help Search for Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=500252

:thud:

You have GOT to be kidding me. As if this case wasnt enough of a circus. I am completely and utterly biased on GSJ. She charged a family of mine 1800.00 for a reading that led completely and totally no where.

They are actually PAYING her to come? Please see my siggy, lol-guaranteed that Hailey will be near a tree, or a body of water, or a river bank or in a ditch. Good grief.

There should be a law. JMVHO. :banghead:

Psychic Coming to Help Search for Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=500252

:thud:

:seeya: Thank You for this update ...

At this point, IMO it does not matter who is searching for Hailey ... I am glad to hear that she has not been forgotten ...

Oh, not that I agree with "psychics" -- I guess I just have no opinion at all regarding them ...

It has been way too long and she needs to be found ...

:please: that Hailey is found soon !

:moo:

I just checked out the website for the said pyschic.

1. I hope the pyschics will find her. Or someone ,anyone.

2. visions of self promoting grandeur ,anyone?

3. I think the investagators could really solve this case . New investigators. All rumors and SA guilty verdicts aside someone needs to look at this case without thinking they already know because that method has not gotten them anywhere.

I just checked out the website for the said pyschic.

1. I hope the pyschics will find her. Or someone ,anyone.

2. visions of self promoting grandeur ,anyone?

3. I think the investagators could really solve this case . New investigators. All rumors and SA guilty verdicts aside someone needs to look at this case without thinking they already know because that method has not gotten them anywhere.

My money is on GSJ either requesting dogs or using them. ;)

Soul- I think they ruled that out.
re #2- giggle
#3- give me the case file, I'd be thrilled to take a stab at it

Soul- I think they ruled that out.
re #2- giggle
#3- give me the case file, I'd be thrilled to take a stab at it

Who is the they and how did they rule it out? Just wondering.

I wish I could get you that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member