Recent Meadowbrook Parkway bodies connection to LISK

InspectorSloth1878

Reaction score
I'm curious,if anyone sees a connection between LISK and the bodies found along Meadowbrook Parkway in in the last couple of months.

I'm curious,if anyone sees a connection between LISK and the bodies found along Meadowbrook Parkway in in the last couple of months.

I am only aware of these two:

Jhony Alvarado
found April 18th 2020
30 years old from Hempstead, NY
-doesn't appear to be foul play
-discovered near Mullener Pond
-NYS Police investigating

James Graham
found December 16th 2020
37 years old from Jamaica, Queens
-gun shot wound
-homicide
-body wrapped in a tarp near Exit M7 West in Roosevelt
-NYS police investigating

Are there others?

Could be. I mean, does anyone have a background on the vics? They'd need to be in the sex industry, in the drug trade and/or recently arrested and connected to some bad people. Maybe they are connected to Blaze, Berthelemy’s pimp and dealer, who just got locked up in Staten Island.

That area's historically a dumping ground for gangs. I seriously doubt the recent deaths have a thing to do with LISK.

Exactly. I think LISK is a RICO case. So, the way I am looking at it---because it involves victims who may have been used by organized crime as drug mules...and because the mob likely wholesales narcotics and likely uses these gangs as street retailers--the probability that this is connected, in my mind, is higher.

People are grouping the females all together thinking the motive was sexual. If the serial killer angle was working we would have solved the case by now. It's murky and a lot of people are involved. This case has girls involved in a racket and then a lot of people involved in their deaths and concealing things means an organized conspiracy.

R.I.C.O.

Chase it like a RICO case and you'll catch the killer.

Exactly. I think LISK is a RICO case. So, the way I am looking at it---because it involves victims who may have been used by organized crime as drug mules...and because the mob likely wholesales narcotics and likely uses these gangs as street retailers--the probability that this is connected, in my mind, is higher.

People are grouping the females all together thinking the motive was sexual. If the serial killer angle was working we would have solved the case by now. It's murky and a lot of people are involved. This case has girls involved in a racket and then a lot of people involved in their deaths and concealing things means an organized conspiracy.

R.I.C.O.

Chase it like a RICO case and you'll catch the killer.
My first reaction to the find at Meadowbrook was this:
Seems that the person responsible for the killings by (insert OC org of choice here) has been switched from a Strangler to a Shooter. Same people to order the kill, different for hire Hitman.
At any rate, I am convinced that
a) the Gilbert Case is an unrelated event and Shannon was the only one actually killed in Oak/Gilgo
b) every other victim has been killed somewhere else on LI, maybe even in the City and been dumped at Gilgo.
c) it's not a classic SK acting on his own impulses,but a Pro with a certain MO and geographic knowledge of the South Shore.
Or at least someone who got hired by someone with the idea of where to dump the bodies. Location, Location.

Last edited:
I am only aware of these two:

Jhony Alvarado
found April 18th 2020
30 years old from Hempstead, NY
-doesn't appear to be foul play
-discovered near Mullener Pond
-NYS Police investigating

James Graham
found December 16th 2020
37 years old from Jamaica, Queens
-gun shot wound
-homicide
-body wrapped in a tarp near Exit M7 West in Roosevelt
-NYS police investigating

Are there others?
So James Graham was found in the future in Dec 2020?

For anyone outside the Long Island area I hate to be condescending and appreciate posts to play internet detective as it does help gain perspective from the outside looking in. However a few things you need to understand:

Long Island is one of the largest populated places in America and if it were a city would rank 8th in size. With that said we see a lot of extremes and things on a larger scale the rest of the country doesn’t see. People are murdered everyday and atrocities happen that continually make national headlines. With that said every body that turns up isn’t connected to LISK.

Los Angeles county and Long Island lead the country in MS-13 murders. Most of the extreme violent crime that happens in both Nassau and Suffolk can be related to its various gangs. The MS-13 and 18th street war is infamous as well as around the time of the LISK murders the battle between the bloods and crips in the streets of Hempstead (long islands open air drug market and only real ghetto by statistical databases).
There was actually an amazing book written on the later called ‘The Triangle’.

There is a great thread here though that I want to comb through before responding though about unidentified bodies from news clippings in the 80s and 90s someone posted. Those may give insight to the bodies found in manorville and oak beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back