Regroup/Refocus for 2013

Discussion in 'Anna Christian Waters' started by Cubby, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey

Odyssey Verfied Insider Diane Genice Dye

I thought it was a man too, there was a guy named Rick W who posted a weird comment on that page. And it also looks like that Rick is on the real Anna page.

2. Annasmom

Annasmom Well-Known Member

Facebook has taken down that page and sent me an e-mail to that effect this morning. Thanks, everybody. It's nice to know that Facebook will actually act when something is wrong.

3. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Regarding the recent NamUs entry mentioned above, iirc GW's hair dye was Grecian Formula. I tend to think the ME would have noted whether the hair color was natural or not. Also, the sternum staples seem to indicate this would not be our match.

4. BethAnn777

BethAnn777 Not well-known, just the way I like it.

I am new to the thread. Has anyone followed up on this? I thought George Brody was his alias. Did I read that wrong?

5. Annasmom

Annasmom Well-Known Member

Hi, BethAnn777. Welcome! Certainly George Brody was the name he was using in the time he lived in San Francisco, but since we were never able to find a SSN or other document under that name, we were not sure that was his original name.

6. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

7. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Anna's NCMEC info is on the redplum flier I received in today's mail. It really surprised me. I had to take a double take, but it is Anna!
    I had wrongly assumed her flier probably wouldn't be on mail in my area since it is so far from HMB. I am very glad to be wrong and very glad to see it here locally in the Chicago area.

Interestingly, just this past weekend a neighbor asked me about my searchingforanna.com bumper sticker and I told her about Anna's case. The timing is interesting.

Still praying for answers....

8. BethAnn777

BethAnn777 Not well-known, just the way I like it.

If we had an insider what would we ask?

For example, if we knew someone who worked for American Airlines (which I believe it has been said no records exist, but you get the idea), etc.

Skies the limit here, folks. What would you ask? Maybe someone has a friend who can do some checking behind the scenes.

9. Salem

Salem Former Member

This thread is closing.

Salem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.