Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by Salem, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

2. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

One weird thing I have noticed about 'judges.' My dad was a defense attorney so I sat in on a lot of cases at one time. And one thing that judges have in common is an attempt to de-personalize and objectify everything. They need to sound impartial, unemotional when they speak about an ongoing case. It is always a relief once the case is over and they finally get to speak their mind. For weeks they act dispassionately towards the victim and the defendant and you wonder what they are thinking. After the verdict they usually let loose. JMO

3. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I guess if it's unknown to be a he or a she it becomes an "it". jmo

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I know, but I guess because we are so careful to say "the remains" or "the body" if we are not sure, it would be nice if officials would have the sensibility to do the same...JMO

5. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

I could swear I saw braces on Hailey's teeth in one pic. Did I? Her teeth look great, and like she definitely saw a dentist sometime.

6. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

AHA!!!! That was a heck of a nap, Teh! Two sets of remains found! I order you to nap again. Glad you've joined us, though! Ooh, take one now because if you do, I'm sure we'll get an ID finally!

7. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Was wondering if it could have been an industrial strength garbage bag? Maybe Shawn got it from work when he went there.

8. cajun

cajun Active Member

there are no ME offices out here. The counties send all bodies to Ft Worth. it all comes down to the cost of running an ME office when some of these counties might have 3 murders in a yr. Just not feasible. Tarrant Cty is not that far away, actually..

9. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

Moo regarding Clint I am relieved to hear that he is not stranded on an oil rig and having to wait til next week.. crazy how much false info spreads like wild fire and then lies Keep adding to it even that helicopter was on stand by for word of positive ID and it'd go pick up Clint.. but oh well good to know that's not the situation.. as far as he and Connie's obvious strained relationship its even more saddening to me, tho certainly am not surprised as all family's have their dysfunctions and you add to that the absolute devastating strain and toll such a tragedy leaves in its wake.. its just all so very sad and tragic and the ripple effect will only continue..

IMO Clints awaiting the worst news a father could ever in his entire life be awaiting.. I can't even begin to attempt to act as tho I could even imagine how and what he's feeling in these last 48 hours..as a parent I know that it is the ultimate of horrific nightmares.. its the worst of the worst so I can't imagine where we would be expecting him to be at.. I wouldn't think I'd be wanting to be enmeshed around the media awaiting the final word for positive ID..so, for me I'm just relieved to learn he's not out stranded on an oil rig and can only pray that he does have some sort of loving support system that is surrounding him now.. he needs it now more than ever..

If I learn that this poor man is going this alone it will be just so heartbreaking.. strained relationships or not my God anyone who ever has loved Clint or Hailey for that matter should make damn sure that this daddy is not going it alone as he's awaiting a positive Id to find out this is his precious baby girl that's been found in a garbage bag.. God bless this man and what he's dealing with right now..

10. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

BBM

This death falls under the jurisdiction of this JP and I'm including some info and link for anyone interested. I doubt this JP has many of these cases each year.

Art. 49.04. DEATHS REQUIRING AN INQUEST. (a) A justice of the peace shall conduct an inquest into the death of a person who dies in the county served by the justice if:
    (1) the person dies in prison under circumstances other than those described by Section 501.055(b), Government Code, or in jail;
    (2) the person dies an unnatural death from a cause other than a legal execution;
    (3) the body or a body part of a person is found, the cause or circumstances of death are unknown, and:
    (A) the person is identified; or
    (B) the person is unidentified;
    (4) the circumstances of the death indicate that the death may have been caused by unlawful means;

~snip~

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.49.htm#49.04

11. marlame

marlame Member

:yourock:

Amen!!!! You nailed it with that analysis, Emeralgem!

I am just sick :sick: of the "spin" that BJD tries to pass off as truth...She is truly a piece of work---IS SHE A FREAK SHOW OR WHAT??!!!! :what:
    As if... ANYONE... could believe one word that comes out of her mouth given her actions the last 18 months since Hailey disappeared.

What haunts me is that I wasted my time giving BJD the benefit of the doubt in the first few months after Hailey went missing. I actually felt sorry for her and chalked up her irrational thinking and behavior to BJD not being the "brightest bulb on ther tree". I know...:bang:

GOD HELP HER...
    Either BJD is absolutely out-of-her-mind for EVER being involved with SA--especially, after her poor little girl goes missing and he is POI!
    OR
    BJD is up to her eyeballs involved in what happened to Hailey!

GOD HELP ME...
    I can't decide which is WORSE? :pullhair:

Either way, if the "partially decomposed/mummified" remains PROVE (which I believe they will) to be Hailey, I hope LE takes BJD down to the Coroner's facility and they make her offically ID the remains...(preferably, WITH A CAMERA RUNNING).

JMO...

12. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Possibly, or his Mom's house. jmo

13. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

Wasn't he called 'right after' the remains were found on Tuesday? They didn't excavate til Wed......so he wouldn't have seen everything. ??

14. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Sherry Arnold's remains were identified extremely fast.

15. mkay882

mkay882 ~~~Roll Tide~~~

Casey Anthony did it.

16. cajun

cajun Active Member

When I heard it was Quail Dobbs that was the JP I was kind of gobsmacked LOL ..I havent heard about him for years and that was when he was famous rodeo clown
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quail_Dobbs"]Quail Dobbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

17. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

I think when the remains are an adult's remains, they are usually ID'd a lot faster. Seems to take longer when it's a child's remains, though. Took awhile for Caylee to be indentified even though everyone knew it was her.

18. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Anyone remember anything about Hailey having some light pink in her hair at the time she went missing?

19. cajun

cajun Active Member

I think the body of whomever that is was blown into the open from the storms the night of 18th through the AM of the 19th. Just 30 miles west of me in Gardendale they had winds at 125 MPH. Some of the other storms were expecting 60+ MPH winds. I think the body rolled to where it was found and that's why no one saw it before Tues. It was tucked away somewhere and the wind dislodged it and blew it. Could be why some of the parts are missing, they were strung along or it was vermin

20. Mjskit

Mjskit Member

SA liked making movies. I wonder if there is a movie around he (they) made of Hailey? One could revisit the crime as much as wanted with a movie.

Just thinking out loud. As always in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.