Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the interview where Billie said the home cell phone was used in the morning? And that she wanted more information from the police about who the call was made to etc?? I believe it was the interview where the host was upset before beginning. Maybe it was one where Billie was expressing some doubts about Shawn. I have read as many BTHn transcripts as I can but I can't find it.

I have found transcripts but not sure if they are complete, would love to get into the case singal blog but it's all locked up. I am going to have to go listen back.

Anyway, that's the only other information I recall about the cellphones. The only other info is the two ping locations and time frames and the 11 calls. So there is a wealth of information there I imagine, between the two cellphones and perhaps the hospital's call records.

As far as Billie Dunn and Adkins' relationship, many people are questioning the mother of a missing child, being with the only named suspect in the case.

Friends tell KLBK News the two are living together and Tuesday Adkins told us he and Billie Dunn share a cell phone.

But Young says Billie Dunn does not live with Adkins, he said it's hard for her to break the emotional bonds.

Eyssen acknowledges this body being found just more than a mile away from Adkins' parent's home, but he said that's irrelevant.

Young said Billie Dunn does not want to believe Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, if he does though, she wants him punished.

"Let me be clear if Shawn Adkins is responsible for the death of Hailey or for Hailey being missing, Billie Dunn will be doing everything possible to assist law enforcement and prosecutors to ensure he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law," Young said.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=10223

Can't break the emotional bond ???!!!! What with someone that is the only person of interest in your missing daughters case. Jesus get a grip and get out. I don't THINK he's guilty but if so i want him punished. Until then I'll just stay with him. WTF. Insanity

As far as Billie Dunn and Adkins' relationship, many people are questioning the mother of a missing child, being with the only named suspect in the case.

Friends tell KLBK News the two are living together and Tuesday Adkins told us he and Billie Dunn share a cell phone.

But Young says Billie Dunn does not live with Adkins, he said it's hard for her to break the emotional bonds.

Eyssen acknowledges this body being found just more than a mile away from Adkins' parent's home, but he said that's irrelevant.

Young said Billie Dunn does not want to believe Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, if he does though, she wants him punished.

"Let me be clear if Shawn Adkins is responsible for the death of Hailey or for Hailey being missing, Billie Dunn will be doing everything possible to assist law enforcement and prosecutors to ensure he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law," Young said.

Can't break the emotional bond ???!!!! What with someone that is the only person of interest in your missing daughters case. Jesus get a grip and get out. I don't THINK he's guilty but if so i want him punished. Until then I'll just stay with him. WTF. Insanity

And yet when Billies phone is rang Shawn just happens to answer it even though the lawyer who has had no contact with Billie seems too claim they arent together. I cant help but think insead of giving interviews Young should be talking to his client and finding out FACTS..cause right now he looks an idiot ;(

They share a cell phone but don't live together? Yeah, sure.

Sounds to me like a publicly veiled threat from Billie to Shawn for him to keep his mouth shut, or she's going to throw him under the bus.

To me, it's highly relevant that the remains (if Hailey's) are only a mile from Adkins' parent's home. Did SA grow up in the area or previously live in that area?

Maybe she's just covering all bases, trying to hang on to Shawn and do some PR work via her attorney at the same time. I wouldn't be with him if I thought he did anything but hey, I'll throw him under the bus the minute he gets arrested for anything.

Yes, but her father also described her as something of a tomboy, so not dressing up to impress boys, especially if it was for a casual get together, would not be unexpected or out of character.

I was a tomboy, but I was also still a teenage girl... so while I may have worn jeans and boots instead of frilly dresses and heals, I still cared that I looked good and attractive to boys. Being a tomboy does not make one uninterested in the opposite sex, nor does it mean you don't care how you look.

OK, maybe this is flying way out there, BUT: Remember when Clint went to Odessa/Midland in search of Hailey. He stated one of his friends had been told by "someone" that she had been seen in the area with a white man with a little dog panhandling. Clint said on Midland and Wall Streets. I found that intersection ...and it is only a few miles from the Midland Intn't Airport...which is also between Odessa and Midland. Could this have been some kind of hint and spoof to/on Clint in SA's sick mind? Anyway...here's the map:

http://g.co/maps/vgscf

I got the feeling all those eye witness reports didn't carry much weight once LE checked them out. The text message, I believe, was placed once SA got back to CC. If I have it wrong, I apologize.

Someone moved the body? Oh dear, here we go again. It sounds like a familiar angle for the Defense.

I believe this to be incorrect or not MSM sourced. I was looking for a specific link that quoted an offical saying something to the effect that Billie's phone pinged off the tower in would be pinging from ,from the Hailey's home all day. I cannot find the link but will keep looking for it.

I believe that was the only MSM confirmed thing about phone location and pinging we have ever gotton. Then one confirmed text arround 2 pm. They have been to quiet about Billie's phone and I believe it is more to do with it not inplicating SA then implicating him. LE is sticking with the 315 last time seen for Hailey Dunn for a reason and I personaly believe because they have to be locked into that time for some reason.

There were at least 3 sightings of her, all by people who apparently knew her, and IIRC two of those sightings were tied to people/places with known dates and times. So, if they said they saw her either they did or they are lieing, there isn't much wiggle room for mistakes. Under those circumstances (where the witness knows the person they saw) they probably would not get the details of what the person was doing, but they should get the fact of seeing them right. A stranger, making a mistake like that I could buy (they do that all the time), but not someone who knows HD.

As for the boy going shopping, he didn't go shopping all day. It also requires that you believe the person who said that he went shopping, and there is no guarentee that they are being accurate (after all, they apparently got confused about a few other things as well). Further, the hairdresser saw HD and the boy around noon IIRC, while the shopping trip you are talking about happened around 3PM, approximately the time SA claims he last saw HD when she left the house. So, there is a time gap of about 3 hours, the boy could easily have done both things.

Sorry but seeing someone from a distance is not reliable. Just the other day a friend of mine insisted she saw my son in his car at a store parking lot. She has known him all his life. She waved and the person waved back. My son was asleep in his room at the time and I was driving his car to run some errands (nowhere near where my friend was btw). I told her maybe she saw him some other day. Nope, she insisted it was that day because she hadn't been to that particular store in months. So I don't know who she waved at but it certainly wasn't my son.

Maybe I haven't read all your theory yet, but how do you propose a boy would have been able to transport a body away and hide it so it wasn't found through numerous searches? Did he have a car? Did he have enough freedom to be able to be unaccounted for for a period of time? Would he have known of a place where there weren't people around on a regular basis so he wouldn't be seen? Having a teenage boy in my household, I just don't know if I can believe a boy would have been able to pull this off so well for so long.

Maybe she's just covering all bases, trying to hang on to Shawn and do some PR work via her attorney at the same time. I wouldn't be with him if I thought he did anything but hey, I'll throw him under the bus the minute he gets arrested for anything.

I actually think out of the two..Shawn is the one more likely to say what happened.

Please continue here.

I have opened /bumped topic threads for various subjects. Please continue to discuss the news as it is breaking here in this thread. But move out to topic posts for theory, opinion, and to discuss in depth various subjects. We don't want the sleuthing to be lost in these daily breaking news type threads.

As always please remember our rules. A friendly reminder no name calling. Thanks.

Thread 1
Remains found in Big Spring - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread 2
Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Guys please all of the old debates should go to the theory thread. This thread is for the news that is breaking on the Human Remains and the new events.

Theory in the theory thread! Thanks.

Sorry but seeing someone from a distance is not reliable. Just the other day a friend of mine insisted she saw my son in his car at a store parking lot. She has known him all his life. She waved and the person waved back. My son was asleep in his room at the time and I was driving his car to run some errands (nowhere near where my friend was btw). I told her maybe she saw him some other day. Nope, she insisted it was that day because she hadn't been to that particular store in months. So I don't know who she waved at but it certainly wasn't my son.

Maybe I haven't read all your theory yet, but how do you propose a boy would have been able to transport a body away and hide it so it wasn't found through numerous searches? Did he have a car? Did he have enough freedom to be able to be unaccounted for for a period of time? Would he have known of a place where there weren't people around on a regular basis so he wouldn't be seen? Having a teenage boy in my household, I just don't know if I can believe a boy would have been able to pull this off so well for so long.

Umm the boy in question is six or seven years years old...

I was a tomboy, but I was also still a teenage girl... so while I may have worn jeans and boots instead of frilly dresses and heals, I still cared that I looked good and attractive to boys. Being a tomboy does not make one uninterested in the opposite sex, nor does it mean you don't care how you look.

I never saw anything that said Hailey did not look cute in her flip flops and light colored tee and navy blue sweats. Hailey might have felt she was rocking that outfit. My girls often think they are rocking their sweats. Girls that age love them. I do think the description of what she was wearing is in line with what a teen girl who was not that interested in boys would be wearing. She might be confident. My girl is confident in her clothing ,even old ugly stuff, as long as she likes it. But let her get a pimple and she does not want to go anywhere.FWIW

I can't post the one with Baby C, but here is this one:
Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with pictures.

haileydunn11.jpg

And I still love the personality on this girl... :seeya:

Thanks so much, she's gorgeous!

I keep thinking of anthony (SA) she's close, real close.
Statisticlly how many victims bodies are found close to home?
Any one know?

I keep thinking of anthony (SA) she's close, real close.
Statisticlly how many victims bodies are found close to home?
Any one know?

I've heard of cases of killers burying bodies in and under their home, and some cases of killers burying bodies in their backyard. I think most killers put bodies in familiar places they can go back and check on later. I think this is why Hailey was buried so close to SA's mom's house. Surely that would be an easy place for SA and BD to check on to make sure Hailey wasn't found. I think they just stopped caring after awhile and thought they have gotten away with what happened, and that plus mother nature is why she was ultimately found.

Morning everyone. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the threads yet today.

I have followed Hailey's case from the beginning. I hope there will be some news soon. Thank you all for updating for those of us who are at work & can't follow as closely as we'd like.

Hailey's a beautiful young girl who deserved so much more in life. I hate to think of those remains being her but it does seem very likely. Prayers & hugs to all those who love Hailey.

nally Posted by MsFacetious
I can't post the one with Baby C, but here is this one:
Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with pictures.

And I still love the personality on this girl...

Thanks so much, she's gorgeous!

i see alot of reasons why BD would be upset about her younger boyfriend flirting and wanting her daughter....and alot of it being because of her insecurities.....BUT how in this world could she put that man before her beautiful daughter? GOD gave her this girl and BD made the decisions to throw her away...or cause her to be thrown away...does she think GOD will help her now !!!! makes me sick ....i have a beautiful daughter and i cant see losing her over any man !!!! BD please do the right thing now and put the blame where it belongs ...BOTH of you are guilty period...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998