Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking at the map, it may be a mile "as the crow flies"... it does appear to be more than a mile on the roadways.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

GRACE: And so no one for sure saw Hailey from, like -- that was 6:00 AM in the morning when you left...

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: ... until the boyfriend gets home and he says she`s there at 3:0 o`clock and then she leaves at 3:15. So if you were not correct at 6:00 AM, for all I know, she`s been gone since 5:00 AM in the morning.

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

SORRY, for posting this same quote again, but one more weird thing about her wording comes to mind. BBM

Billie says she didn't ' TOUCH HER' to see if it was Hailey. HUH? How would touching her tell who it was ? It wouldn't.
But it would tell you if the body was alive or dead, and notice that she didn't do that. Just in case....

Billie won't show any emotion because she probably already knows that it is Hailey. :moo:

Part of me thinks that BD should have to see the remains in front of law enforcement... for one, they can see her reaction, and for two, she needs to see what's left of her daughter & face the reality of what has happened... what a terrible thing that SA has done. but im guessing BD wouldn't even be fazed. she's probably a little more "out to lunch" than i'd like to believe. :(

Hailey deserves so much better.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

GRACE: And so no one for sure saw Hailey from, like -- that was 6:00 AM in the morning when you left...

GRACE: ... until the boyfriend gets home and he says she`s there at 3:0 o`clock and then she leaves at 3:15. So if you were not correct at 6:00 AM, for all I know, she`s been gone since 5:00 AM in the morning.

SORRY, for posting this same quote again, but one more weird thing about her wording comes to mind. BBM

Billie says she didn't ' TOUCH HER' to see if it was Hailey. HUH? How would touching her tell who it was ? It wouldn't.
But it would tell you if the body was alive or dead, and notice that she didn't do that. Just in case....

It so reminds me of Cindy Anthony saying she heard Caylee and Casey breathing through Casey's bedroom door. It's just an excuse to say Hailey was there at a certain time even though Billie knows she didn't see her there.

In looking at the map, it may be a mile "as the crow flies"... it does appear to be more than a mile on the roadways.

Even if it's 5 miles from his mama's to the burial site, it's still 35 miles from Hailey's home...
moo

I know there must be a reason: does anyone know why her remains would be sent to the local funeral home first and then on to Tarrant County for an autopsy?

Nothing odd about it. We all use Tarrant County for autopsies even the big county I live in, it's cheaper. Truthfully we have very little crime and no need for a big ME's office. Maybe Howard County doesnt have a morgue at their little hospital and the funeral homes have cold storage facilities. The funeral home would have the way to transport up to Ft. Worth.

Is there a reason why Hailey lived with her mother? and did LE know her mother did drugs?

This girl didn't stand a chance in heck living with her mother.RIP.

Even if it's 5 miles from his mama's to the burial site, it's still 35 miles from Hailey's home...
moo

Didn't SA move out of BD's home and move to his mothers for a while. He could have hidden the body and buried it later when he was at his mothers. It would have been easy to do it from her house. If that is where he was living. Course I think they searched around the house didn't they?

It so reminds me of Cindy Anthony saying she heard Caylee and Casey breathing through Casey's bedroom door. It's just an excuse to say Hailey was there at a certain time even though Billie knows she didn't see her there.

EXACTLY. Because if Shawn goes to trial, now Billie can say " I didn't actually see if Hailey was alive that morning--I don't know what happened."

The same scenario happened with Caylee and CA. CA said she didn't see Caylee that morning but she could hear FICA and Caylee breathing through a closed door.....unbelievable!

Found the coordinates and according to http://www.rrc.state.tx.us/data/online/gis/index.php# I searched the GIS map viewer with the coordinates from the cell pings and found several pipelines in that exact area. From the above link use the GIS map viewer in the related links box. Type in these coordinates -101.45867 32.22156 but don't have your pointer on the map or the coordinates will change as the pointer is moved. Select "identify pipelines from the tool menu and Once the coordinates are entered hit search button to the right of the coordinates you entered. A new window will open with all the pipelines with those coordinates.

Sorry, posted the same thought, glad I'm not the only one that saw the similarities.

Prayers for Billie, Clint, David, and the rest of the family. They have been to hell and back, too many times. I pray that it is not Hailey and she has truely runaway. May that child, whomever he/she may be REST IN PEACE.

As Paul Harvey once said... Big Spring, TX... "Little Chicago"!

I can't recall who reported it, but the body was found in a bag.

Can you link that information, about the bag? I have not seem any info on that .
TIA

If Haylie was really found inside a gated company area I'd like to add a comment that any companies and sar should take into account for the future. Peggy Merrimon, missing in Lubbock, whose body was finally years later found the same way. Inside a closed gated company area. Her family searched and searched and stated that they had been right outside that area but didn't search behind the gates/fence. I really believe that LE, SAR, and all companies should check these properties when someone goes missing even if they have to hire someone to get it done. LE and SAR should try to take note of these areas and follow up with owners and never just assume that someone couldn't get inside of a closed business area to hide a body.

Why Tarrant county for the autopsy? That is odd!

that is who all the counties out here use. We dont have our own ME offices that includes the big counties of Midland/Ector. We have a contract for Tarrant county to do our autopsies

O dangit, I meant that for everyone, including sar, the astrology peeps, all of you on ws. Even, gasp, the moderators. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie