Remembering Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie has her nursing license back. Guess she is just moving on with her new life, states she lives in Dallas.
Choose search by name and use Billie Dunn. Click on Board Documents and then 10/27/11 document ...

https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/vninq.html

Thanks RES, I made a mistake the top entry is not BJD, Billie is NOT living in Dallas. Sorry guys, I thought they were all her-

that's okay Knox- I recall it being debated over on FB, I think she is still near Austin

Are Billie and Shawn still together? I can't believe Hailey is still missing, a little girl is gone. This case is disgusting.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/16131603/...r-speaks-out-on-11th-month-anniversary-of-dis

snipped- Most of Hailey's family has moved away, changing their phone numbers, including Hailey's mother Billie - who now lives in Austin with her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. Adkins was also the last person to see Hailey alive...........
......So far no arrests have been made but Shawn Adkins does remain a person of interest in the case. (BBM)

go figure- I have no polite words

http://www.kcbd.com/story/16131603/...r-speaks-out-on-11th-month-anniversary-of-dis

snipped- Most of Hailey's family has moved away, changing their phone numbers, including Hailey's mother Billie - who now lives in Austin with her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. Adkins was also the last person to see Hailey alive...........
......So far no arrests have been made but Shawn Adkins does remain a person of interest in the case. (BBM)

go figure- I have no polite words

I can't believe she stayed with that creeper. I wonder if they still print out and read horror stories to each other? IMHO, I do honestly believe it was SA who disappeared Hailey. After all, he was the last person to see her and she just didn't vanish into thin air.

But I believe in Karma. If he doesn't pay for the crime on earth, he'll have to account for it one day.

MOO

Mel

I would be surprised if Billie got her nursing license renewed after all of her arrests. I may be wrong, but I just don't think they would ever give someone with her drug related background a new license.....you never know tho with her.

I just checked the nursing board site and it's true, it has been reinstated with stipulations. My computer jumbled the pdf file so I'm unsure what the stipulations are, so if any of you know could you please tell. TIA

Well, well, well, I guess I know where some of that donation money went. Nice

MOO

Really? really . . . live goes on for some

just plain sad

I just checked the nursing board site and it's true, it has been reinstated with stipulations. My computer jumbled the pdf file so I'm unsure what the stipulations are, so if any of you know could you please tell. TIA

Well, well, well, I guess I know where some of that donation money went. Nice

MOO

Did it say when it was reinstated by chance?
N/M I saw know posted a link.

The PDF stated that the license was reinstated with stipulations on October 27th, 2011. There are 8 stipulations, I will recap in my own words:

1 - She has to pay all of the re-registration fees and be issued a license before searching for a job.
2 - Within a year of relicensure, she needs to complete a course in nursing jurisprudence and ethics. The class has to be Board approved if it is not a course offered by a pre-approved provider. Home study and video courses will not be approved. The class has to be a minimum of 6 contact hours in length and the content shall include the Nursing Practice Act, standards of practice, documentation of care, principles of nursing ethics, confidentiality, professional boundaries, and the Board's Disciplinary Sanction Policies regarding Sexual Misconduct, Fraud, Theft and Deception, nurses with Substance Abuse, Misuse, Substance Dependency, or other Substance Use Disorder and Lying and Falsification.
3 - Within 1 year of relicensure, she also has to complete the course "Sharpening Critical Thinking Skills"

"It is further agreed, should petitioner practice as a vocational nurse in the state of Texas, petitioner will provide direct patient care and practice in a hospital, nursing home, or other clinical setting a minimum of 64 hours per month under the following stipulations for 1 year of employment. the length of the stipulation period will be extended until such 12 months have elapsed. Periods of unemployment or of employment that do not require the use of a Vocational Nurse (LVN) License will not apply to this stipulation period:"
4 - She has to notify all future employers in vocational nursing of this Order of the Board and the stipulations on her license. She has to present a complete copy of the Order to each future employer prior to accepting an offer of employment.
5 - She has to have each future employer submit the Notification of Employment form to the Board's office within 5 days of employment as a vocational nurse.
6 - She has to be supervised by a Registered nurse or a Licensed Vocational Nurse who is on the premises. The supervising nurse needs to have a minimum 2 years experience in the same or similar practice setting to which BD would be working. BD has to work only regularly assigned, identified and predetermined units. She can not be employed by a nurse registry, temporary nurse employment agency, hospice, or home health agency. She can not be self employed or contract for services. Multiple employers are prohibited.
7 - She has to have each employer submit forms provided by the Board, periodic reports as to her capability to practice Vocational nursing. The reports need to be filled out by her supervising nurse and submitted to the Board every 3 months for the first year of employment as a vocational nurse.
8 - She also will need to have her probation officer submit written reports on forms provided by the Board. The reports will indicate her compliance with her court ordered probation. They will need to be submitted every 3 months until she is released from probation.

Although it comes as no surprise, it still blows my mind that BD has just moved on and is living in Austin with SA. After all of his, their, lies and fishy explanations I just can't accept that no arrests have been made. I hope Hailey is found soon, or someone gives some type of info to bring closure to this case. 15K is a decent chunk of change..... If you know something, anything, do the right thing.

It is so disheartening to come to Haileys thread. Im appalled that billie & shawn just get on w/ their lives. I wonder how billie can top last year's Christmas present for shawn? I'm also disgusted that billie will have access to drugs & patient care. Imo she should be required tp have one of those scan boxes on her name tag that links to Haileys missing poster so her patients know who they have caring for them. Jmo

Apparently Clint has moved to Houston.
How far from CC is that?

This is just unbelievable. As much as I think about Hailey, it's difficult to check in for updates because the apparent apathy by everyone in her family, except Connie Jones, is infuriating and heart breaking. It pizzes me off and brings tears simultaneously. I found WS through Hailey's case and remember thinking so many times that arrests were imminent. So much incriminating circumstantial evidence. But, nope, free as birds...

Coming up on one year and neither parent is working with LE, both are hundreds of miles from Hailey's home (and from David, right?). Billie Jean is allowed to regain a nursing license despite known drug activity, printing questionable materials at the work place, and lying to police. She continues to live with the suspect, even though she accused him of maybe hurting Hailey and telling his mom that Hailey was missing before anyone could have known (she said this when she was angry that he was cheating on BTH blog radio).

Such an unbearable injustice. I hope with all my heart and soul that Hailey is found and the people who caused her disappearance are made to pay.

Perfectly said yllek and ITA. It seems there are never any consequences for Billie, she must be made of Teflon.

Perfectly said yllek and ITA. It seems there are never any consequences for Billie, she must be made of Teflon.

Teflon Billie Jean. You are right Knox! I keep telling myself, "look how much Drew Petersen got away with before he was pinned to the wall". I think they're going to need a body before anyone is charged in Hailey's case. Otherwise, it's too easy to say she ran away, she was kidnapped off the street, etc... Sadly, her age makes it easier for a lawyer to argue some possibilities that wouldn't make sense for a much younger child.

In the back of my mind, I still think it's possible that Hailey is alive. I think it's unlikely, but I do think there's a slim possibility that Billie and Shawn arranged to get rid of Hailey without killing her and Hailey may not want to be reunited with her family (even if she had the chance). Sadly, this kind of slim but reasonable doubt (or hope?) is why it is so hard for prosecutors to move forward; I'm probably pretty indicative of the average juror. No physical evidence that we know about and no body. Whatever happened to sweet Hailey, I am very confident that it was done at the hands of Shawn Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn and I hope that the truth comes out soon.
JMO...

Even if she does turn up dead, it would still be hard to charge anyone since they have no clear evidence that it happened before or after she left the house.

There is evidence that she left the house, for example witnesses who claimed to have seen her after SA last saw her, plus the earring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks