Reminder! Daylight Savings Time this weekend!

I'm being asked to get involved in the "PP", whatever that is. Any hints?
Be careful, , be veeeerrrrry careful. It can get reeeeaaaallly skeeeerrrry in there. I should know!!!!! Politics can be fun or can be down and dirty at times. Just depends who's ox is gored, LOL.

As for Daylight Savings time, I used to like it when I worked. I could come home and play and ride my horses in the late afternoon and evening. Got me out in the fresh air and it wasn't in the heat of the day. I hated going home at 5:30 or 6:00 in totally darkness.

The Spring change was always a week of bad attitudes, grumpiness and general lack of energy. The clock may say it's later, but our bodies haven't caught up yet.

I'll be fine next week, just be lazy and hope it's not too cold to get outside later in the day. Our horses and chickens won't know the difference though. Chickens still get into the chicken house and on the roost at sunset.

Annie - thanks for the reminder! I just checked my computer clock and it's set to automatically adjust the date and time, I was curious if it would know the date had been changed. LOL. The hard part is changing all the vcr/dvd players in the house! :doh:

Be careful, , be veeeerrrrry careful. It can get reeeeaaaallly skeeeerrrry in there. I should know!!!!! Politics can be fun or can be down and dirty at times. Just depends who's ox is gored, LOL.

It's not scary for the mods BarnGoddess.:) And he meant as a mod.

I had put this right out of my head until I saw it here again!! Thanks for the reminder...again!

I think AZ must be the most intelligent of all states now. :)

I say cut it in half (30 minutes) and leave it the hell alone!! I think it is ridiculous to change time twice a year. I HATE HATE HATE getting up an hour earlier!!

I so agree! I HATE my dogs waking an hour earlier to go out!

There was a segment on the Today show about DST this morning, and DH and I were baffled by some of the claims. One woman was saying that she hated it b/c it cost her more for air conditioning. Were were like :waitasec:. It doesn't change the temperature! How would that change your bills?

Another guy who was in favor of DST said that it had brought lots of new jobs to Indiana and was such a boon to the economy when they adopted it. (I guess they came late to the party). Again, we couldn't figure out why DST would create jobs.

The segment wasn't long enough for any of these people to explain their positions.

Anyone?

It's not scary for the mods BarnGoddess.:) And he meant as a mod.
I know BeeBee, I was joking. I know the mods are in there to save the day sometimes. All in all, it's been very polite and everyone is acting like the adults they are.

OK, so we set our clocks forward an hour, tonight before going to bed....i'm kinda glad they're doing it early....i start back to work april 1st...at least i'll have time to adjust before then.

I mean, there are people who I agree with and there are people who are wrong, looks pretty balanced. :D
LOL!!!! Spoken like a true man! I LOVE it. ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really do think you are funny ! I am just kidding about the man thing. I really like men. Well, all except one at the moment. :bang: Now that man, can ummmmm drop dead as far as I am concerned. :eek: That sounds ugly doesn't it!?!? Oh well, honesty sucks sometimes. :D Are you going to be the PP mod? If so, much luck to you. You are far braver than I gave you credit for. Although, you did an awesome job in the Peterson forum way back .:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL!!!! Spoken like a true man! I LOVE it. ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really do think you are funny ! I am just kidding about the man thing. I really like men. Well, all except one at the moment. :bang: Now that man, can ummmmm drop dead as far as I am concerned. :eek: That sounds ugly doesn't it!?!? Oh well, honesty sucks sometimes. :D Are you going to be the PP mod? If so, much luck to you. You are far braver than I gave you credit for. Although, you did an awesome job in the Peterson forum way back .:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

PeePee mod?!:p :p :hand: :waitasec: :crazy: Ok I really am only 10 years old, I guess!:blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back