Remote viewing

Discussion in 'The Rules' started by Knightwriter, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Knightwriter

Knightwriter New Member

As a member of Search and Rescue and Red Cross locating missing persons plays a key role.
    There are several tools that can we use in order to serve the role some of which are training eg tracking, profiling; known facts and statistics;technology, such as lighting, night vision, drones, thermal/FLIR and a host of resources in between. Recently I have been taking a good look at remote viewing as a potential resource. The intelligence agencies, police and military establishments are aware of its use for missing persons and items. Does anyone have any first hand factual knowledge to share? Success stories, partial success, tried and failed etc? I have about a 30% success rate with ideograms so far. It would be of great help to learn how to improve upon it.

Jane_Fox, cpeacock1 and ClairV like this.

2. ClairV

ClairV New Member

I have been able to correctly draw items when practicing RV with friends. I'm actually working with several people on RV challenges. One person selects an item and places it in a box or bag, then sends the person a message letting them know they've just done so. The RV then draws out what they view. Out of the three of us, myself and another have been the most skilled. We have correctly illustrated and sensed what the objects were with higher than chance accuracy. Russell Targ has an iapp for practice on precognition and I've found tests on IRVA - International Remote Viewing Association and
    Remote Viewing Test
    To be very beneficial in practicing RV skills.

cpeacock1 likes this.
  3. Knightwriter

Knightwriter New Member

That's awesome....My own experiments so far are about 30% accurate but with more people added to a session I would expect better results. My inclination s towards developing the subconscious for answers which is a potpourri of fact and imagination. I have watched Russell Targ and tried his examples. Thank you for the reference to IRVA

4. ClairV

ClairV New Member

I am taking this course on Udemy for RV to hone my skills. So far, it's pretty good!
    (Udemy app)
    Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition into Super Psychic
    -Stacey Tallitsch