REMOVE Judges Who Aid and Abet SOs

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by CPP, Feb 23, 2009.

1. CPP

CPP New Member

In the Judiciary, as in any other profession, there is, sometimes, incompetence in the midst of excellence. Perhaps its time to remove from the bench Judges whose decisions cause harm to the communities they serve and costs the lives they are supposed to be protecting. If you know of judicial incompetence please post here.

Case in point: Judge Amy Davenport. Who released Michael Jacques (a long-term pedophile offender) who later abducted, raped, and murdered his 12 yr. old niece. In addition to below is an account of her judicial decision making posted by Kelly Ritchie (see link), that makes me question Judge Davenport's competence:

http://www.samessenger.com/Lettersview.asp?id=3499

2. Loading...

3. CPP

CPP New Member

Though, personally, I don't care for him, the following article is from Bill O'Reilly. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day and here is his take on Judge Edward Cashman

4. orb4me

orb4me Former Member

I read an article this morning from Miami Fl. Sex offenders are dropped off under some bridge when they are turned loose. The article is at www.npr.org. I think thats right.