Renée & Kenny's Marriage Annulled

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by deanws, Dec 21, 2005.

1. deanws

deanws Former Member

2. Loading...

3. MrsMush99

MrsMush99 Former Member

:waitasec: I thought I read on another thread that they were back together. I guess not.

4. nanandjim

nanandjim Former Member

Maybe, they will date and take it slower. Who knows? People have been known to divorce and remarry. :)

5. Jules

Jules Former Member

They have been spotted around together and it does appear they are 'dating' so who knows. Maybe the 'marriage' thing scared them a bit. As Nan said - who knows. I just wish them the best.

6. dancingdaisy

dancingdaisy ^j^

They are a cute couple, I hope things work out for them.

7. indallas2

indallas2 New Member

I also thought they were a cute couple - so sad that celebrity marriages don't last that long!!

8. deanws

deanws Former Member

I agree. I hope they will eventually work it out. I think they make a cute couple myself! :p

9. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I'll be the odd person out here. I didn't think they fit together at all. I read a comment that she made about Kenny and all she talked about was herself. That she had found someone who could do this for her...who understands her, her, her, her. She ended the statement with "oh and he's cute too."

I thought the whole statement was odd. Usually the girl is singing the guys praises and he is singing hers. She was totally self focused.

Right after they were married the Country Music Awards were in New York. She was in a hotel there but didn't attend the ceremony with him. Later on she got an award for something or was a nominee and he didn't attend. He might have been back on tour though. I read how they wanted to keep their personal life private but you would think a husband/wife would want to be there to share in their mates accomplishments. You look over the audience at award shows and couples are always there looking so proud.

I guess the bottom line is I just don't think that Renee is right for Kenny. IMO.

10. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

i think that they made an odd couple, something just didnt seem right, IMO...

11. deanws

deanws Former Member

I would think they should be there supporting each other too. I know I am always pleased when my husband does something outstanding. :p

12. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

Chesney, Zellweger Remain 'Friends'Kenny Chesney and his ex-wife Renee Zellweger were seen together recently in a sandwich shop near Nashville, Tenn.

Chesney's publicist, Holly Gleason, however, says not to read too much into the sighting and that they have no plans to remarry.

More: http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/28590712

:clap:

I think ex's can be mature about things. There's no need to hate the one you once loved. Unless it's Brad Pitt, the jerk ;)
    Just kidding :slap:

13. deanws

deanws Former Member

I think so too....on both accounts. :crazy:

14. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

Maybe they can get to know each other now.