Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floh said:
Tom Cruise Picked Up Katie Holmes With A Call

It seems that Cruise, 41, asked his agent to call Holmes' publicist to get him a date with the beautiful actress. Katie agreed, and the two artists met in his office, where they talked for hours.

http://www.spotlightingnews.com/article.php?news=1138

He sealed the deal at dinner?

According to your article, they met in his office and talked for 3 hours, that was no date. Then.....

A few days later, Cruise showed up at her door, with a stretch limo filled with flowers and chocolate. The actor took Katie at his private jet, where they dinned. The next day, they went to Rome, where they checked in a $3,500 a-night suite of Hassler Hotel.

That was their first date. They went to a hotel and checked into a $3,500 suite. Thats where they probably sealed the deal and used the Turkey baster.

She is so niave!

IdahoMom said:
OMG!!! :eek:

South Park on right now...spoof on Scientology.

Son went to get his Dad, saying "Dad, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet." The Dad was knocking at the door, saying "Mr Cruise! Come out of the closet!"
...now they have John Travolta in the closet.

Now, I usually don't watch Southpark, but my 17 year was and the Tom Cruise thing got me watching. I was laughing so hard. One of the characters was believed to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated and he told Tom Cruise he basically wasn't all that and he really didn't like him. That sent Tom running to "hide" in the closet. Everyone tried to get Tom to "Come out of the closet". They sent for Travolta and he went in the closet with Tom and liked it there. Finally they got both Tom and Travolta to "come out of the closet" You'd have to see it I guess........

rosario_c said:
Now, I usually don't watch Southpark, but my 17 year was and the Tom Cruise thing got me watching. I was laughing so hard. One of the characters was believed to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated and he told Tom Cruise he basically wasn't all that and he really didn't like him. That sent Tom running to "hide" in the closet. Everyone tried to get Tom to "Come out of the closet". They sent for Travolta and he went in the closet with Tom and liked it there. Finally they got both Tom and Travolta to "come out of the closet" You'd have to see it I guess........
It was too funny! I think the writers were careful to have him physically walk into the closet, in order to avoid lawsuits. Thanks for your synopsis.

Oh I saw that last night - it was hysterical! Nicole Kidman came to try and talk to Tom:

N: (in a bad aussie accent) Tom, it's time for you to come out of the closet.
T: (deadpan) .........I'm not in a closet.
N: Tom, it's ok. I'll understand, Katie will understand, it's time to come out of the closet.
T: I'm not in a closet.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Funniest bit I've seen in a long while.......

Here's an article/gossip I just saw on E! Online from Ted Cassablanca:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Daily2005/051117.html

this part is just insane:
Now, I'm gonna just let my Neiman's pal take this last one all by herself. Here goes: "I spoke with the sales associate," confided my newest member of Desk Bev Hills, "who said that when [Katie's friend] paid for the stuff--I'm not sure if she paid for everything--her checks were labeled 'L. Ron Hubbard Church of Scientology.' "

indallas2 said:
More from this article about "Kate" and the Scientology goons and friend:

A Yes-Girl: Now, if there's one place to be bold 'n' bitchy, it's Neiman's. Who wants to throw down six grand on a purse they're never gonna use? Not me, certainly. But Kate obeyed every style suggestion made by this friend. She let go of her opinions as if they were as flimsy as engagements to Chris Klein. Further sadness.

The article also said she's been looking pale, tired and "blah" lately. Those vitamins and exercise Tom prescribes for pregnancy related issues must not be working! Her spirit is obviously evaporating, much to Tom's delight, I'm sure. Of course, they chose each other so maybe she didn't have any to begin with.

Eve

Is Nicole engaged to Keith Urban?

hope Cruise can be generous in congratulating them if she is engaged:

Nicole Kidman Wishes Tom Cruise Happiness

http://toronto.fashion-monitor.com/news.php/toronto_celebrities/2005111801nicole_kidman

she says she's moved on and wishes Holmes and Cruise happiness.

she also mentions one has to be the 'grown up' parenting children.

she's right, of course.

let those children make up their own minds about Cruise when they're adults. :)

Floh said:
Is Nicole engaged to Keith Urban?

hope Cruise can be generous in congratulating them if she is engaged:

Nicole Kidman Wishes Tom Cruise Happiness

http://toronto.fashion-monitor.com/news.php/toronto_celebrities/2005111801nicole_kidman

she says she's moved on and wishes Holmes and Cruise happiness.

she also mentions one has to be the 'grown up' parenting children.

she's right, of course.

let those children make up their own minds about Cruise when they're adults. :)
I had not heard they were engaged - interesting!!!!

As for Katie Holmes, I think I feel sorry for her, seems like she's not making her own decisions - ewwwwwww........I couldn't live like that.

eve said:
indallas2 said:
More from this article about "Kate" and the Scientology goons and friend:

A Yes-Girl: Now, if there's one place to be bold 'n' bitchy, it's Neiman's. Who wants to throw down six grand on a purse they're never gonna use? Not me, certainly. But Kate obeyed every style suggestion made by this friend. She let go of her opinions as if they were as flimsy as engagements to Chris Klein. Further sadness.

The article also said she's been looking pale, tired and "blah" lately. Those vitamins and exercise Tom prescribes for pregnancy related issues must not be working! Her spirit is obviously evaporating, much to Tom's delight, I'm sure. Of course, they chose each other so maybe she didn't have any to begin with.

Eve

Can you say, "Brainwashing"? :rolleyes:

she's definitely gone, IMO.

and she won't be back for a very, very long time now she's under 'their' control. that's if she comes away from the dark side ever.

Floh said:
Can you say, "Brainwashing"? :rolleyes:

she's definitely gone, IMO.

and she won't be back for a very, very long time now she's under 'their' control. that's if she comes away from the dark side ever.
I just find it hard to believe that people can be brainwashed like that but I guess it happens.

I've heard it too. There has been much talk about it on his website before the Admins remove the posts! heehee!

It's also been said that they met in January and have had a relationship since then - not since July as has been reported.

Regardless of if it's true or not - as long as they're happy - I'm happy! ;)

indallas2 said:
I just find it hard to believe that people can be brainwashed like that but I guess it happens.

I bet her family is beside themselves!

Eve

I guess she's not all that naive if he signed a pre-nup guaranteeing a comfortable future for her and a 1.5 million house in her hometown in Ohio.

Maybe she's not brainwashed at all - just going along for the ride. Can we call her "sweet Katie Holmes", with shades of Anna Nicole?

Marthatex said:
I guess she's not all that naive if he signed a pre-nup guaranteeing a comfortable future for her and a 1.5 million house in her hometown in Ohio.

Maybe she's not brainwashed at all - just going along for the ride. Can we call her "sweet Katie Holmes", with shades of Anna Nicole?
Of course, you may be right. But, I think that Katie's father is behind the pre-nup. I think that he is disgusted by the whole thing and is doing his best to make sure that his daughter doesn't get screwed too badly. Didn't she already say that she is giving up her career to be a stay at home mom?

I heard that as a wedding gift, he had a $20 million jet customized for her. He also found a Scientologist pilot of her very own! How romantic can a guy be! :loser:

Jeana (DP) said:
I heard that as a wedding gift, he had a $20 million jet customized for her. He also found a Scientologist pilot of her very own! How romantic can a guy be! :loser:

The gift is to himself. this way she can be on-call whenever he wants to fly her to where he is for his PR work.

i'd be surprised if the plane was actually in her name. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
That is wierd, imo. First of all, I don't know why he even bothered to buy her her own jet because, I don't think that he will allow her to come and go as she pleases. However, I guess that he figures that just in case she thinks that she can, he has his bases covered with the scientology guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752