Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

I can't remember ever seeing someone holding their baby that age while they were getting their hair done, and they certainly wouldn't let you put your baby down on their floor (yuck).

Do any hair salons ever have a playpen for people to put their babies in? I don't remember ever seeing anything like that, but I have to admit, I haven't been to a hair salon in years. (I've grown my hair long in my old age lol. Easier to braid it and pin it up. And split ends no longer bother me.)

Somebody had to be watching Gabe. Could it possibly be when the babysitter was watching him and she just didn't notice Elizabeth's hair was done?[/QUOTE]

This was my thought exactly, the date fits, and if we could get a time for her appt, that would make perfect sense. If all she did was get a cut, and color retouched, it's possible AU would not have noticed...especially with a crying baby and a phone argument going on with EJ's "grandmother".

ETA: AU said EJ looked like she wanted to kill her for being late, and that she had an appt. This makes perfect sense to me, because the world revolved around EJ. This hair thing was about her, and anyone making EJ late for something about herself (especially her looks...i.e. fashion), would have set her off.
MOO

O/T...I've had problems logging on...said link was broken...and all I could think was...where are my friends...I love my friends here .....now back to bizzness!

IMO Selfish people like EJ would not care about being a little late to a hair appointment in the non-rush hour middle of the week in most salons?

The salon that EJ chose may have more reviews but not all of them are good reviews---

I think it is important to note that the salon she chose was at least a 45 minute round trip from her hotel, according to Google maps, when another closer branch was about half the travel time

AU babysat for 2 hours, right? so if EJ did go to the hair appointment that day that AU babysat, EJ would have had only time for a cut, no color, or highlights or hair treatments (typical hair cut appt in a salon is about one hour, while typical cut and treatment is 2 + hours)

Seems expensive and a lot of trouble for just a trim that the babysitter would not even notice? (40 bucks for the babysitter and at whatever her appointment cost, plus almost an hour driving in a new city—not something I am likely to do on a road trip without good reasons)

Why not walk across the street for a trim? Anyone can give a trim—don’t trust a style or treatment to anyone, though

IMO it is likely that EJ had more than AU’s help babysitting :p

I can't remember ever seeing someone holding their baby that age while they were getting their hair done, and they certainly wouldn't let you put your baby down on their floor (yuck).

Do any hair salons ever have a playpen for people to put their babies in? I don't remember ever seeing anything like that, but I have to admit, I haven't been to a hair salon in years. (I've grown my hair long in my old age lol. Easier to braid it and pin it up. And split ends no longer bother me.)

Somebody had to be watching Gabe. Could it possibly be when the babysitter was watching him and she just didn't notice Elizabeth's hair was done?

Ha BeanE...however, there are salons..in my area that do cater to this....think outside the box...newer salons, again, in my area, are more prone to the needs of those that does have kids...I went to one not too long ago...that had a playroom off to the side with toys and a tv with Spoonge Bob on it...they even had kids cookies and etc for the youngin's....

IMO Selfish people like EJ would not care about being a little late to a hair appointment in the non-rush hour middle of the week in most salons?

The salon that EJ chose may have more reviews but not all of them are good reviews---

I think it is important to note that the salon she chose was at least a 45 minute round trip from her hotel, according to Google maps, when another closer branch was about half the travel time

AU babysat for 2 hours, right? so if EJ did go to the hair appointment that day that AU babysat, EJ would have had only time for a cut, no color, or highlights or hair treatments (typical hair cut appt in a salon is about one hour, while typical cut and treatment is 2 + hours)

Seems expensive and a lot of trouble for just a trim that the babysitter would not even notice? (40 bucks for the babysitter and at whatever her appointment cost, plus almost an hour driving in a new city—not something I am likely to do on a road trip without good reasons)

Why not walk across the street for a trim? Anyone can give a trim—don’t trust a style or treatment to anyone, though

IMO it is likely that EJ had more than AU’s help babysitting :p

Humm.thinking about this..good points...

When AU was watching G, wasn't EJ only gone for an hour and a half though? To get to the salon and back would take at least 20-25 minutes (and only in non-ttraffic all green light travel) leaving only an hour or so for her hair. If the salon technicians said she talked on the phone the entire day, it leaves me with the idea that she was there a lot longer.

To get to the salon that she went to takes 22 to 24 minutes ONE way-- Chell

45 minutes round trip

Yes, I got the impression she was there for a longer time, too

I Mapquested it out of curiosity and it gave a drive time of 17 minutes between the hotel and the G&D on Culebra Rd. I actually expected it to be a few minutes longer than that because whatever time Mapquest gives me, I usually shave a few minutes off of since it never seems to take as long as they say it's going to.

Babysitter arrived at hotel late, at 11:45 and was there until 1:30. Need to shave off a few minutes on arrival for the EJ/babysitter discussion on giving Gabe tylenol etc. Also need to shave off a few minutes at the end for EJ overheard phone call and EJ/babysitter discussion do you need me to babysit again, I don't know what I'm going to do next, etc.

So 1 hour 45 minutes minus 'talk time' on each end, leaving driving and time at salon about 1 1/2 hours.

Drive time rounded of 15 to 25 minutes each way = 30 to 50 minutes r/t.

Time at salon after taking out drive time, min approx 40 minutes, max approx 1 hour. Wait time to see hairdresser unknown.

Elizabeth looks to have a good head of hair, so I think that would be barely enough time for a very quick trim? 10 minutes to shampoo, 30 to cut?

How's that look? I am not responsible for any bad math lol.

IMO not plausible that she'd go out of her way for a rushed quick trim. She didn't tell the babysitter she had to be back by a certain time, so no known reason she'd have rushed a quick trim.

Do we have recent pics pre-Dec 22 and then maybe her mug shots and screencaps from hearing to see how much of a difference in hairstyle/how much of a cut she had? We could also look at hair color and also curliness for perm.

I'm just thinking in the Thanksgiving pics her hair was long (past shoulder) and at her hearing mid-length (slightly above shoulder length). That would be a significant cut. But... that's counting on my memory, which is never a good thing :)

I'm not good at doing side by side pics. Anybody want to take a shot at it?

Working on a side-by-side for you, BeanE - but I can't find the Thanksgiving picture. (Only on my first cup of coffee.) I found another photo to use (long blonde hair) in our photo section. Can re-do the comparison with the Thanksgiving picture, if someone can tell me where to find it...

EJb.jpg
EJ.jpg

Her hair is definitely darker in the booking photo. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the Thanksgiving picture? TIA.

Thanksgiving has her, Logan, and Gabe. I think she and Logan are both wearing black turtleneck shirts or dark shirts. Her hair is very long and light blonde.

There's another of her sitting on a couch. I can't remember if Gabe is on her lap or not. That's Thanksgiving too.

They were in a news article where grampa was talking about how great Thanksgiving had been, everybody happy.

I'll poke around too and see if I can find them. Maybe they're in the media or photo threads.

ETA: This is Thanksgiving. It's awfully small. I'll see if I can find a bigger one. In the hearing video I'm remembering her hair shorter than it looks in the mugshot. It kind of swings, I guess because it's just brushing her shoulders and lighter in weight than when it was longer?

PHP4B4A28533D808.jpg

This inside edition link has a couple of pics from Thanksgiving.
http://www.insideedition.com/storyprint.aspx?SpecialReportID=3847

Her hair is much longer and lighter. She would had to have a haircut, lowlight/highlight-2.5-3 hours. I get the same process done every 3 months. She's not natural blonde, much like myself, so I know what she has to do to get it that color. If you look at her roots on the mug shot it's highlight (blonde) then lowlight (brown). That takes time.

This inside edition link has a couple of pics from Thanksgiving.
http://www.insideedition.com/storyprint.aspx?SpecialReportID=3847

Her hair is much longer and lighter. She would had to have a haircut, lowlight/highlight-2.5-3 hours. I get the same process done every 3 months. She's not natural blonde, much like myself, so I know what she has to do to get it that color. If you look at her roots on the mug shot it's highlight (blonde) then lowlight (brown). That takes time.

Great! Thanks, Txhope. Here's a video that shows her at her hearing. Her hair's not as short as I remember it being. I wish I could find a video that shows her at the end of the hearing when she turns and walks away. I swear her hair was short enough to swing when she turned her head. Maybe not lol.

Anyway, you can still see in this video that her hair is definitely shorter and darker. A good few inches shorter I'd say.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-due-in-court-today-82596172.html

Yes a few inches and it's layered instead of one length. Who gets their hair done when they're on the run?? That's different. I guess she didn't want to have to get it done for awhile so she added lowlights to help with the root issue. All over blonde is some serious high maintentance-roots come in every 2 weeks. Why should she care about this during this time-I have no idea.. She may of asked them to make it darker so people would be looking for a blonde instead of a brunette but it didn't turn out as dark as she wanted. If your hair is dyed blonde for a long time sometimes it won't absorb the dark color. A highlight/lowlight and a cut is expensive-$150-$200.

With the drive time and everything she had done to her hair and the fact that the babysitter didn't notice the haircut at least, I don't think she went to the salon at that time. I wonder if the hairstylist described what she was wearing and if it matched the babysitters description. If EJ had her hair pulled back before she left and when she got back Analissa could of missed it but the timeline still doesn't fit. Who was watching Gabriel??

I've been going back and reading the threads again....I'm I correct in thinking we don't have a date or time that she supposedly was at this hair salon ????

Yes a few inches and it's layered instead of one length. Who gets their hair done when they're on the run?? That's different. I guess she didn't want to have to get it done for awhile so she added lowlights to help with the root issue. All over blonde is some serious high maintentance-roots come in every 2 weeks. Why should she care about this during this time-I have no idea.. She may of asked them to make it darker so people would be looking for a blonde instead of a brunette but it didn't turn out as dark as she wanted. If your hair is dyed blonde for a long time sometimes it won't absorb the dark color. A highlight/lowlight and a cut is expensive-$150-$200.

She wanted to look good for her upcoming mugshot

:dance: :cool: :p :clap: :eek: :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288