Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Reality Orlando, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I think people just don't want to know that she is "around". Personally, I find it easier to think that she will never breathe the same air as I do. That she'll stay underground and have no real existence. Seeing her, acknowledging it is her, only reminds me of the life she denied Caylee.

2. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Oops...sorry..yes, that was on the youtube page owned by hollyandjonbriley.

3. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

I'm cringing at the words on HLN that "we've got this covered, top to bottom".....JVM, NG, DD will be covering it tonight. Do they not realize they're giving the child killer the attention that she wants?

4. Rdw1981

Rdw1981 New Member

Non of this suprises me about her. I was always about "her," and the video only confirms that about her. Psychopaths tend to only think in first person. She really makes me so sick.

5. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I think what she meant was that this is the first of her video diaries...setting it up as a teaser for more to come. I got the impression listening to her that she is sickened by it all.

6. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Weren't there some other shots from a website we didn't know for sure if the person photographed was really her or not that had that same wallboard or whatever it is on the wall?

I think so.

7. HastingsChi

HastingsChi Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that this video was intentionally leaked in order to gauge the public reaction and feelings about Casey six months after the verdict. The results/feedback will allow an unnamed production company/media outlet to determine if paying for the exclusive Casey Anthony interview will negatively impact their business.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

8. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

She's revolting.

Completely revolting.

And I'm praying for that poor dog. I'm sure the dog is living on borrowed time.

It's the same ole Casey. Me, I, my phone, my computer, my camera. It's always about Casey and material possessions. If anyone ever doubted that Casey is a sociopath I challenge them to watch this video and not come away knowing for certain the Pinellas 12 let loose a complete sociopath.

Casey is living her Bella Vita and the Pinellas 12 helped her do it. Her hair is well styled and is colored (although not well). It looks like she's had regular manicures and looks like she's lost the weight she gained while in prison. For Casey she is living on cloud 9.

And again that's just revolting.

9. MaryAnn

MaryAnn New Member

Normal OCA, legs spread wide open and she looks stoned. I hope her probation officer is taking a good look at these pics

10. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

She doesn't even pay her monthly $10 to probabtion, right?

11. Rdw1981

Rdw1981 New Member

meant to put It not I.

12. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

It just looks nasty doesn't it. Certainly not the lap of luxury. Looks like she's wearing a dolphin necklace.

13. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya: Strawberry, TY for this update.

BBM: Good freaking grief ... does he really think people will "believe" him, and that < self imposed mod snip> ... and their load of bull ... :waitasec:

I mean really ... does he think people -- besides those 12 < unusuals > from Pinellas -- are that gullible and believe him ?

:innocent: I am trying real hard -- about to sit on hands here -- not to get a T/O ... lol ... :innocent:

Okay ...

:great: Mr. Ashton is getting ALL the attention now because his book is doing so well and now he is running for public office ... :great:

So ... this is nothing but a "publicity stunt" by CA and her DT because they got "shunned" ...

Boo Hoo CA, CM, JB ...

:boohoo:

14. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

Me too Tulessa. Me too.

That poor dog is living on borrowed time. Once she tires of the dog she's likely to get rid of the dog the same way she did Caylee.

15. Drama Queen

Drama Queen New Member

Considering the drivel KC has spouted in this "video diary" she might be seen by some producer as the ideal fluff interview candidate. It is obvious she will discuss nothing of substance or importance but will only speak of KC and only KC and nothing else. Oh...maybe she will make mention of her little dog and how her computer makes her happy.
    Any interviewer would know that questions like..."if you could be a twee what kind of twee would you like to be??" would be perfect!
    LOL and my opinion only.

16. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

On HLN they stated it looked like an attorney's office.

17. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

Then don't watch HLN tonight. I won't, and I'll read about it here.

Many here on WS were way ahead of HLN and other outlets on this. HLN's production team is probably on WS right now, getting all their content for tonight's show.

18. LawRig

LawRig New Member

it's got dead eyes.... sharks eyes.

19. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

Thanks, momtective for the HUGE pics. Okay, Ceiling fan, not an RV

20. matou

matou #los2188

Yay, if it was on a pay per view site and it was hacked, good on that person. She shouldn`t get a dime for being her. Get a job, if you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.