Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the up side, if the video and stuff is from a pay-per-view site, this means she ain't making money off of them being leaked and on the public side of the internet. As well, this stuff de-values the "be the first to hear Casey speak" price if some slime ball network/entity is even thinking about paying her to talk. Why pay her to speak when it is out there for free. I cackle with delight, on that aspect.

But I also feel sad because poor Caylee is still forgotten about in the mix... per usual, Casey is all "me, me, me."

RIP Caylee, we haven't forgotten about you.

Cackling right along with ya! Not just the decrease in perceived value of an interview but the fact, (as some have already mentioned) that FICA is looking more like her Mother!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

She just craves attention.

And if she is making money, hopefully Linda Drane-Burdick will get the lien action going. I hope.

From the news thread, one of my questions has been answered:

I'm guessing he's made sure the judge is aware of this stunt...

which is probably why CM claims it was "leaked"...

I have to admit right off that I haven't read the entire thread ....but I had to comment before I went further.

I know from personal experience and believe in my heart of hearts that this type of video was not generated for public consumption. It also wasn't generated as a fan vid either (though it later could have been approved as one). After viewing this tape I fully believe OCA is actually in treatment. She talks very much like a patient dealing with PTSD. She wouldn't mention Caylee in this because it wasn't the assignment. I went through similar treatment back when the only options were audio or written. I literally have audio of ME talking similarly - saying things like "I sure feel stupid speaking to no one - but I guess you'll become someone to me....should I put my mouth close to the speaker or away...." and stuff like that. I totally personified my audio recorder...and no one was ever going to hear those tapes but me (and maybe my counselor...though that VERY rarely happened) . I also have written diaries where I talk about how I like one pen better than another and the way my handwriting looks. The purpose is to sit down and do it....eventually you get to the entries/vlogs etc where Caylee is the subject...but not right out of the gate. ESPECIALLY if you're a huge *advertiser censored* pathological liar and everyone knows that but you....

as much as I can't stand this chick and as much as I believe she is responsible for the death of her child, I really think everyone is off the mark today. This video was NOT for us originally.

I agree, she doesn't look like she's trying to 'market' herself. Why would it even be in black and white? Why would she wear glasses?

Hmm ok so apparently this Rob H. was the one that originally put the video up on casey? (and apparently someone that is incognito ripped it from him and put it up for all to see)
Wonder if it is him that will be on NG tonight? ~hmmm~

eta: apparently a Drew H as well?

I have to admit right off that I haven't read the entire thread ....but I had to comment before I went further.

I know from personal experience and believe in my heart of hearts that this type of video was not generated for public consumption. It also wasn't generated as a fan vid either (though it later could have been approved as one). After viewing this tape I fully believe OCA is actually in treatment. She talks very much like a patient dealing with PTSD. She wouldn't mention Caylee in this because it wasn't the assignment. I went through similar treatment back when the only options were audio or written. I literally have audio of ME talking similarly - saying things like "I sure feel stupid speaking to no one - but I guess you'll become someone to me....should I put my mouth close to the speaker or away...." and stuff like that. I totally personified my audio recorder...and no one was ever going to hear those tapes but me (and maybe my counselor...though that VERY rarely happened) . I also have written diaries where I talk about how I like one pen better than another and the way my handwriting looks. The purpose is to sit down and do it....eventually you get to the entries/vlogs etc where Caylee is the subject...but not right out of the gate. ESPECIALLY if you're a huge *advertiser censored* pathological liar and everyone knows that but you....

as much as I can't stand this chick and as much as I believe she is responsible for the death of her child, I really think everyone is off the mark today. This video was NOT for us originally.

That makes sense. No wonder it was so boring, with long pauses, and all about her. I'll have to go back and listen again.

I love Jeff Ashton's description: "more narcissistic drivel" (on his FB). I couldn't agree more. I didn't make it all the way through, not even close. She's so boring and vapid, a waste, a huge waste.

If this experience is typical in that only the patient and counselor have access to the recordings, then who would be more likely to release it? Casey or her counselor?

I agree, she doesn't look like she's trying to 'market' herself. Why would it even be in black and white? Why would she wear glasses?

Because she is playing with the camera and computer to get comfortable with the medium.... and the glasses, well she hid from reality in them in the Ohio pics and that worked out fine...so why not do that again as she vlogs for the first time?

And so the dance continues ... the DT and KC are going to continue to claim death threats and a need for protection/seclusion while at the same time flaunting that from a conflicting desire to seek fame and fortune = $$$$.

They are going to play legal games and walk on the wrong side of legal ethics since that is who they are, that's how they roll. This is a game and pretty much all they have.

Of course, not for us...and I doubt very much you put your videos on line. If she made this video and sent it to her therapist, then I can see how someone might be irate. Are you saying that someone hacked into her computer or her therapist's computer? Because supposedly this has been out there on a "pay site" for some time now.

Ironic that this video surfaced on the 6 month anniversary of the verdict. Hopefully she and her DT get the message that the majority of people still can't stand her.

It does make sense that this video was hacked by someone and then posted on their website. You could be right GP. Whether or not it is treatment...IDK. It seems like a video diary.....that maybe she would sell later or put together in a documentary type thing. This train of thought being my "good side"...
My "devil side" says Casey and team are up to their old tricks. You know, when you cry wolf that many times, nobody believes you...or rather in this case, everybody believes the worst because that has been your proven track record......

She is wearing glasses to make herself look human and interested in things. In six months her eyesight has gone down, so she now needs glasses. Did we see any sign of glasses during the trial?

If this experience is typical in that only the patient and counselor have access to the recordings, then who would be more likely to release it? Casey or her counselor?

In my scenario, any one of the other patients could have stolen my little hand held recorder or diaries at any time (and I coulda done the same to them). I'd say someone in treatment with her saw an opportunity and snagged that shiz .... I think if people enhance the heck out of that video and take a gander at what is behind her, they'll be really shocked about how much it gives away.

Hmm ok so apparently this Rob H. was the one that originally put the video up on casey? (and apparently someone that is incognito ripped it from him and put it up for all to see)
Wonder if it is him that will be on NG tonight? ~hmmm~
Who is Rob H.? Has he come forward?

I think the pics are her. She could have easily changed her eyebrows. Tweezed less since so many people commented on that during the trial.

Agree, and also, in the video, she is wearing a black watch on her right hand as well as in the pic of her as a brunette on lockerz.

Of course, not for us...and I doubt very much you put your videos on line. If she made this video and sent it to her therapist, then I can see how someone might be irate. Are you saying that someone hacked into her computer or her therapist's computer? Because supposedly this has been out there on a "pay site" for some time now.

I think whoever stole it put it up there...but I have a problem with the pay site rumor...where's the link to its original location?

In my scenario, any one of the other patients could have stolen my little hand held recorder or diaries at any time (and I coulda done the same to them). I'd say someone in treatment with her saw an opportunity and snagged that shiz .... I think if people enhance the heck out of that video and take a gander at what is behind her, they'll be really shocked about how much it gives away.
You mean, they would have access to your computer?

Then why is it being said that it was on a pay per view site? She is "making" money, according to the video, right? I read she talks about a computer she bought? How is she making money? By releasing stuff to people who will pay for it.

On that note, there are some downright scary people on the internet. Some guy who set up a defending casey FB page, my gosh, he keeps talking about eternally supporting her, sending her presents, money, her angelic voice, etc. etc. Very, very creepy. Apparently, he has a child himself. Just freaks me out, the odd people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.