Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was listed on the DOC website while incarcerated and stayed on the site during the shoot-out over the probation issue. Once she was ordered to do probation she was once again considered as special, so her info was removed from the online site. It's now as if it was never there.

Thanks so much. Normally the DOC has a press release about her reporting monthly but there is no report for December or January on their web site. Hmmmm......

HA! I did the same thing. I think it has to do with the "Ad" at the top of the page of that big b..chested woman. :floorlaugh:

I was looking and that and I thought wow...my husband will love it when I am over 50!!!!
Those are some big breastisees. And a tiny little waste.
But I digress.
Speaking of wastes...I can't believe I have spent almost two days checking out the latest KC stuff. I mean it has been a WASTE... HUGE WASTE. Wow.
But it has been great to see all of you again. :great:

Actually, it makes more sense that he would mute it, seeing as he was a OCA supporter, he wouldn't want the public to know where she is if it gotten leaked.

I realize this isn't worth arguing over, but first of all why would supporter #1 send the link to anyone at all, and why would supporter #2, who received the link, then make it public? This has KC sneakiness written all over it.

If KC really wanted to stay private, I doubt she'd make any kind of video.

I realize this isn't worth arguing over, but first of all why would supporter #1 send the link to anyone at all, and why would supporter #2, who received the link, then make it public? This has KC sneakiness written all over it.

Bingo

Because he is unstable, out of touch with reality, and just plain crazy.

He also believes that the backlash that this video has caused is because of "jealousy" of Casey. He is seriously not okay. Why would he make logical decisions about the video when he is sending her money, gingerbread men, and a christmas ornament in the shape of a camera? This is a grown man and a father that is obsessed with a baby killer.

He is crazy.

Like many have said on here, the people she needs to fear are her supporters, not the general public.

I also don't believe that supporter #2 was a supporter at all, maybe just pretending to be. She will never be able to trust anybody and will never ever have anyone "real" around her.

I don't think that's how the story went with how we've heard it. Supporter 1 received the video and posted it to a 'supporter only' site. Somehow that site leaks the video and non-supporter gets that link (and video) and makes it public.

It was the non-supporter who made it public, not the supporter.

Because he is unstable, out of touch with reality, and just plain crazy.

He also believes that the backlash that this video has caused is because of "jealousy" of Casey. He is seriously not okay. Why would he make logical decisions about the video when he is sending her money, gingerbread men, and a christmas ornament in the shape of a camera? This is a grown man and a father that is obsessed with a baby killer.

He is crazy.

Like many have said on here, the people she needs to fear are her supporters, not the general public.

People like him are drawn to Casey like a moth to a flame. Remember the lady who was 'helping' her in court, the one whose husband was on death row- some people just recognize a kindred spirit I suppose, in these evil creatures and it gives them a way of having them feel grateful to them..

"The poster also said there are additional audio recordings in addition to another video. He is meeting with his lawyer today and plans to turn over all remaining pieces of material he has on Anthony."

Who's he turning the material over to?
So if poster dude has a lawyer why didn't he seek the lawyer's advice in the first place as to the legalities of these tapes?

The guy's name who runs the "defend her honor"page on FB and sends her money and gifts is "Jason."

People like him are drawn to Casey like a moth to a flame. Remember the lady who was 'helping' her in court, the one whose husband was on death row- some people just recognize a kindred spirit I suppose, in these evil creatures and it gives them a way of having them feel grateful to them..

Yes. And I sometimes wonder if that is who she is staying with.

KC always had really nice teeth.
She is in her 20s - they did not need it. Its her. She looks the same except for the colored hair and maybe a few pounds, but she looks good - much better than I thought she would. Look KC is a good looking girl and she is going to play it and use it to the end.

I agree the teeth are the same. She's just not smiling as big in one. But she has packed on the pounds, her knees are even fat and they were bony. Also notice her arms. She's gained a bunch of weight.

The guy's name who runs the "defend her honor"page on FB and sends her money and gifts is "Jason."

Let's hope it's this guy:
picture.php

I agree the teeth are the same. She's just not smiling as big in one. But she has packed on the pounds, her knees are even fat and they were bony. Also notice her arms. She's gained a bunch of weight.

That was the first thing I noticed. She's not eating prison food anymore.

Posted on Jon and Holly's FB page Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder:

*OPEN INVITATION TO CHENEY MASON AND THE SCHEME TEAM*
- You say the video was hacked? I call bull .. but okay. Here is MY personal invitation to YOU. I will submit our home computers (2 laptops and 1 pc) for FBI forensic analyzing to PROVE we did not hack into anything to get the video "diary" BUT there is one catch to this deal. ALL of you and your teams personal and business computers both at home and in the office AS WELL AS Casey's computer must be submitted for the same analyzing. I KNOW ours will come out clean .. wouldn't even bet Casey's life on the fact that ANY of yours would do the same ... Im sure by now you know where to find us.
- Holly and Jon

Counting on you WS'ers:

I just saw a brief moment on TV and some news reporters mentioned Lee having something to do with leaking this? What led them to think he was invoived? Anyone hear? (I don't have time to go back upthread to read more than the last page or two, sorry!)

TIA! :rocker:

That was the first thing I noticed. She's not eating prison food anymore.

I agree. I don't think she has any work done at all. She has just gained a bunch of weight which really changes your appearance, especially in the face. The short hair doesn't help and the glasses further the kind of morphing of her features. She looks the same, just bigger, and older.

Those oversized glasses are the same exact ones in the Ohio pictures. The frames are too big for her face.

The teeth do look weird and "snap on" to me too but that really can just be angles and lighting, same thing with her nose. I think it is just a shadow that makes her nostril seem bigger than the other.

:bump:

excellent refresher here hope you see it
I don't think that's how the story went with how we've heard it. Supporter 1 received the video and posted it to a 'supporter only' site. Somehow that site leaks the video and non-supporter gets that link (and video) and makes it public.

It was the non-supporter who made it public, not the supporter.

don't get caught in the
186585_1255072835_483025_n.jpg

Posted on Jon and Holly's FB page Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder:

*OPEN INVITATION TO CHENEY MASON AND THE SCHEME TEAM*
- You say the video was hacked? I call bull .. but okay. Here is MY personal invitation to YOU. I will submit our home computers (2 laptops and 1 pc) for FBI forensic analyzing to PROVE we did not hack into anything to get the video "diary" BUT there is one catch to this deal. ALL of you and your teams personal and business computers both at home and in the office AS WELL AS Casey's computer must be submitted for the same analyzing. I KNOW ours will come out clean .. wouldn't even bet Casey's life on the fact that ANY of yours would do the same ... Im sure by now you know where to find us.
- Holly and Jon

I think I'm loving me some Holly and Jon!!!!!

:great::great::great:

I think I'm loving me some Holly and Jon!!!!!

:great::great::great:

I don't think they are the ones that DT should be focused on. It should be the originator who gave it to the supporter, assuming his story is true. All Holly and Jon did was grab it when it leaked, then publicized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member