Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed a couple of the FB pages are no longer there - from yeserday...including her biggest supporter. I wish I remembered the names, but when I went to see this morning if there were any updates, poof - gone. I wonder what's up.

Mel
Fleeing the scene

I watched the clip from the Today Show. Kerry Sanders said FDLE examined her computer yesterday. :lol: It ain't the first time! I will be over the moon if it turns out they come back and say nope, it was uploaded under OCA's password (although we know that can sometimes magically happen when one is at work and not where the computer is), and it turns out CM's girl lied to him. And, with the sunshine laws, wouldn't the police records be public?? :lol:

There is no guarantee that she uploaded from her "new computer" though. She could have used any computer to upload it, even a public library computer. I'm sure she has been given a fake ID to use when she is in public. Something like Kandy Kane or Felicity Felat.......well.....you get the point. I wouldn't put it past them to buy a cheap, $100.00 computer at a pawn shop or out of the classifieds, use the wireless at a McDonalds to upload, then destroy and trash the laptop. Maybe even dumping it in a swamp. Then, of course, she can say, "Here. Check my new computer. There's nothing there." Nope. Don't trust any of them. Why should I? She, IMO, murdered her baby, and they, IMO, freed a baby killer for fame. Not exactly trust-worthy people in my book. All, JMO.

What is most important to me in all this is not what Casey looks like or even that she has not changed at all psychologically. What is most important to me is that the judge(s) involved in any of her legal issues now and in the future realize that this is a person who appeared by video in disguise for a legal deposition because she feared showing her face, yet does not fear at all showing her face in video on an internet site. Whether she posted it there or merely sent it to someone to post there matters not in this regard.

Casey and her attorney played the civil case judge, just as her DT played Judge Perry during the probation hearing. Both judges fell for it. I hope the release of this video showing Casey without disguise will thwart all of the "she's in danger if she shows her face" nonsense that has been spewed not only in the media but in a court of law.

BBM

Actually it does matter, because now either a) the supporter needs to out who gave him the video and say it was Casey or b) it has to somehow be proven that it was Casey herself that gave the video to the supporter (or acknowledged it).

If she lives in a place where a certain number of people have access too, getting a video off a computer is as simple as copying it off to a jump drive.

I dunno...I think she has had some work done.
Notice she doesn't have that little dimple in her chin anymore and her teeth have obviously been veneered.
teeth.jpg

I think she looks bloated in the photo with the glasses. I just hope it's not from being with child :-( It's sad enough she has a dog!!!!

here I am being annoying again but this is simply not true. A therapist using this medium absolutely would have the person talk about whatever is on their mind/stupid stuff at first....its to gain trust of the process....no one generally views/reads this stage of the stuff but you're still supposed to do it. Imagine addressing any issue for the first time and is your first sentence going to be about the worst of the worst ....it just doesn't happen. You build to that. This is what makes me really think it was a stolen vid....if she was speaking for an audience she'd have referenced Caylee FOR attention. "I can finally grieve my own way" or some stupid crap. I think the "stuff of my own" reference is about being free from jail which is a topic it'd be safe for her therapist to address while gaining OCA's trust. Any therapist worth his salt knows this chick is a murderer and VERY sick....they will have to take it slowwwwwww to get to what happened in 2008.

BECAUSE when a person is in pain and is Skyping to their therapist, let's say ( if that actually happens like with someone on probation) or otherwise writing or SAYING something, they WILL talk about their PAIN.
They do not talk about MY new computer, MY new dog, MY new phone, etc and so on.

No therapist worth :twocents: would give her or anyone else a pass on that. It's not REAL, TRUE DEEP feelings.

Casey has 2 distinct personality disorders, at least:
1) Narcissistic Personality Disorder

2) Antisocial Personality Disorder

Not sure if you are aware of this Patty, but MOST Psychologists/ Psychiatrists, etc will NOT treat a person with Antisocial Personality Disorder. The reason is very simple: NOTHING can cure a Sociopath/ Psychopath as they totally lack introspection and the pain which effects change.

I can scan in pages and pages of different commercial insurance company provisions for Mental Health therapy.. ALL exclude " Treatment for Antisocial Personality Disorder".
Because there is NO effective treatment short of a frontal lobotomy, rendering the person child-like in affect. We no longer do this to criminals who display sociopathy/ psychopathy.

AND I am not an " armchair professional" but a licensed one. :)

Except isnt it just the best of luck these two who are already so absorbed in this case are the only ones who saw this and saved it, and exposed it?

To be honest that's what bothers me about their story the most. Did they know of the video beforehand (through a snitch?) and just kept trolling the pay site until they could find a way to get it? How did they find out about the video in the first place? How did the link just appear out of nowhere according to them?

Thanks so much. Normally the DOC has a press release about her reporting monthly but there is no report for December or January on their web site. Hmmmm......

There was one in Dec, I saw it on the orlando sentinel site...Dec 2, 2011 that she checked in on Dec 1, 2011...but nothing for Jan

Gosh...this is all one big clusterf@ck! (pardon my french) :)

100 stories about where the stupid video came from. I can't keep up with it anymore! All I know is every one of the people's story has a hint of hink to it.

Somebody stole it? Somebody uploaded up? Some select few viewed it? Someone posted a link on someone's FB page? Someone saw it on a PPV site and didnt want to pay but doesn't remember the site? Somebody found it for free and downloaded it? Doesn't remember that site either? Then it wasn't there 5 mins later? Maybe it was Casey? Maybe it was Lee? Drew? Rob? John or Holly? Larry? Curly? Moe? UGH.

Maddening. Just tell us where the d@mn video came from!!!!

Maybe it was Cindy again looking for chlorophil? jmo

As soon as I saw her mother's attorney and his comments I knew something was up. There's very good reasons her mother retains a full time attorney. If you noticed, the first person to "pop" up and send her personal attorney on TV was Cindy A. Cindy A's and Cheney Mason and his sidekick remain in touch. They all band together to keep the princess clean.

In Casey's effort to attain worldy possessions, she will screw up. Casey has a criminal mind...and her mother's isn't far behind. Take note, both of them can't leave home w/o an attorney.

Casey, as her mom, are always scamming to make a buck.

There is a Drew and a Rob Hensley.

Yes. And yesterday on the crazy honor FB page Rob was saying that everyone is confusing he and Drew. He even had his profile picture set to the words "leave me alone" and said it was because the press was hounding him. Maybe because they thought he was Drew?

I don't know. The entire thing is so confusing and twilight zoney.

Margin issues, page-advance problems have kept me off Websleuths most of the day, but Inside Edition is coming up at 4:30 on my local news channel (WDIV, Detroit), and the Casey video will be among the topics discussed.

I wasn't at all surprised to learn that Casey's brother, Lee, might have been responsible for "leaking" the video. DH and I discussed this possibility last night as we watched Nancy Grace. While George and Cindy - through their attorney - expressed concern for Casey's safety, there was no comment from big brother, Lee. His silence speaks volumes. jmo

To be honest that's what bothers me about their story the most. Did they know of the video beforehand (through a snitch?) and just kept trolling the pay site until they could find a way to get it? How did they find out about the video in the first place? How did the link just appear out of nowhere according to them?

Why cant they say, I found it at www. dotwhatever.com?

I watched the clip from the Today Show. Kerry Sanders said FDLE examined her computer yesterday. :lol: It ain't the first time! I will be over the moon if it turns out they come back and say nope, it was uploaded under OCA's password (although we know that can sometimes magically happen when one is at work and not where the computer is), and it turns out CM's girl lied to him. And, with the sunshine laws, wouldn't the police records be public?? :lol:

You forgot one thing strawberry. Cindy will rush in on her white horse with her shield in hand and say she did it, but didn't know she did it.

I'd bet my last chicken that Cindy and OCA talk (or maybe text)...and I'm sure she sends her care packages. But I'll also bet that same chicken that George does NOT approve or participate in any way what-so-ever. And I'll guess Lee is distant as hell from all of them. Maybe doing the obligatory Christmas dinner but thaz it.

images

Really? all this for nothing?

Guys, as a semi-computer geek, you can download anything to your PC, regardless if you pay for it, and then reload it to wherever you want! The issue is in the legality of re-posting it . . .

IIRC 'cause I'm follow FKCs movements like a hawk: she is doing whatever, tried to make $ posting her chit on a PPV site (*advertiser censored* ppl do it ALL the time) & expect to get $, then a WARRIOR finds it & posts it for everyone to view FOR FREE (or for a nominal amount that YT pays for Ads)!

I am sure since Oct she has many more & we get to see "It's All About FKC" and nothing about Caylee, Lee, George, Cindy, etc.

Just the size of this thread & me STILL being here tells me that we all need to let.it.go! Stop feeding into this carp (still < 2% of the posts on this thread :woohoo:).

Has anyone noticed a couple of the FB pages are no longer there - from yeserday...including her biggest supporter. I wish I remembered the names, but when I went to see this morning if there were any updates, poof - gone. I wonder what's up.

Mel

Defending The Honor of Casey is still there, and its the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. Crazy Train.

BBM

Actually it does matter, because now either a) the supporter needs to out who gave him the video and say it was Casey or b) it has to somehow be proven that it was Casey herself that gave the video to the supporter (or acknowledged it).

If she lives in a place where a certain number of people have access too, getting a video off a computer is as simple as copying it off to a jump drive.

I do not think so. Didn't she say she has her own computer that she herself paid for? And I do not think she lives in a place where any number of people have access to her computer without her knowledge or permission. And Casey doesn't share unless there is something in it for her.

I can easily see Casey communicating with others via video. And if she is, to me it says she is not as afraid to show her face as her various attorneys have on various occasions claimed.

I am not arguing your view of the sitatuation. I'm just stating mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member