Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
and she doesn't look to me like the frail waif, in mourning and reflecting back in October of last year, like her DT was trying to tell us, reflecting and all that. She is deviously trying to make $$$$$. Wonder what her NEWEST probation report will say, she should have already checked in. Looks perfectly able to take some INTERNET CLASSES now that she has her computer that she has to learn how to use, lol, she LIVED on her computer and cell phone before she was arrested, she claims in that vid she has to learn how to use it, like she never saw one before in her life, computers haven't changed that much in the past few years......

I'm still ? it too. If it's her, it certainly looks as if she's had her teeth capped, imo.

I'll prolly get tomatoes, but I think she sounds exactly like a young Elizabeth Taylor....especially when she was apologizing to the court on her behavior. Piece of work. One moment she sounds like ET and the next minute a screen shot with the resemblance of Ted Bundy. Just evil emitting from her with all the morphs. IMO

Maybe she did get them capped/veneered. Because she tripped and chipped her tooth that one day when she was being transferred??? Maybe it didn't look good enough when it got fixed?

Hope this is OK b/c ist's the first I've seen that mentions the DT confirmation. And that OCA did not put it up there (allegedly)

@DrDrewHLN
Dr. Drew
Cheney Mason confirms that it's Casey in the new online video ... but he stated that Casey doesn't know how the video got on YouTube.I
t tickles me to think that unlike after her verdict she is able to see first hand what people think of her...

BBM

The irony is rich indeed that now Cheney Mason has to wonder if she is lying now. (fwiw, I'm not so sure I believe him either!)

Like WTH would believe ANYTHING that came spewing out of her mouth?

Casey, if you are reading here, take this fwiw -
Give it up. There is no way on this earth that you can rehabilitate yourself in the public's eyes. It is a lost cause and won't ever happen. People fell in love with Caylee. Yes, CAYLEE. And we know what happened. Thank your lucky stars that you got the Pinellas 12. That is the ONLY break anyone is ever going to give you, so count your blessings, cause that was a BIG ONE. Just hang on til probation is over and move to whatever country you plan on relocating to.

P.S. If you tire of your dog and he becomes a PITA on your way to la bella vita, send me a PM or email before you do anything impulsive. I love dogs and will be glad to take him in.

Well, now that EVERYONE knows she is trying to make some $$$$, she can start to pay her IRS bills, and the other $$$ she owes.

AND, it is time to release the Halloween Disguise ZG Deposition, because now that we all know what she looks like, she is not in fear of anyone finding that out anymore and SHE put herself out there, we can all watch her for FREE taking the 5th amendment 60-odd-times :floorlaugh:

So now she owns her own camera AND computer! Nice to know! Won't be long before the IRS comes and gets it! They will take anything....and I mean anything of value to satisfy her debt. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's funny I found this today 'cause I JUST finished "Imperfect Justice".

God, what a vapid waste of space she is.

Guys she has a dog in her care. As an animal love that worries me sick. :(

Look at her hairline.. her eyebrows.. trust me I was skeptical and did a side by side. I think it's her. Plus.. I trust holly and Jon. They're not going to ruin their rep over this (modsnip)
Who are Holly and Jon? Not THE Holly is it?

BBM

The irony is rich indeed that now Cheney Mason has to wonder if she is lying now. (fwiw, I'm not so sure I believe him either!)

Like WTH would believe ANYTHING that came spewing out of her mouth?

Casey, if you are reading here, take this fwiw -
Give it up. There is no way on this earth that you can rehabilitate yourself in the public's eyes. It is a lost cause and won't ever happen. People fell in love with Caylee. Yes, CAYLEE. And we know what happened. Thank your lucky stars that you got the Pinellas 12. That is the ONLY break anyone is ever going to give you, so count your blessings, cause that was a BIG ONE. Just hang on til probation is over and move to whatever country you plan on relocating to.

P.S. If you tire of your dog and he becomes a PITA on your way to la bella vita, send me a PM or email before you do anything impulsive. I love dogs and will be glad to take him in.

The Beach doesn't even want her. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sadly, this pathetic, superficial video journal makes her jailhouse letters seem like profound literary works. Why am I not surprised that she is getting worse rather than better?

no Tulessa, she HAD a dog in October when this was recorded... it could be dead by now for all we know.....

loving companions have a short shelf life in ms a's orbit, disposable love, doncha know....

YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.
Yes....ITA. Remember Caylee, folks. She should be the one to be playing with new "toys"...the ones Santa would have brought her if she hadn't been killed and discarded to be EATEN by animals. Whoever made/leaked this video should be sent a shipment of duct tape. JMO

It's a fan Tulessa. Another pic shows it real well.

okay -- where are other pictures? I've only seen the video & I found who placed it on PPV -- but he'll be on NG tonight

and I linked onto HLN (argh)

I may blow the margins...if so... sorry in advance and I will resize.
2.jpg

CAbig.jpg

CAbigboots.jpg

Reading the comments apparently it was on a pay site and downloaded from there. The youtube account holder states that they are not making a penny from the video and they posted it because they wanted to prevent her from making money from it. The account holder states that they are Pro Caylee all the way.
So...it began as a pay site??? Are you friggin kidding me?

It`s on HLN right now. ARGH!!!! How dare she."On my new computer" ????? How the *advertiser censored** did she get a new computer???? So mad right now.

OFGS. Did Jane Velez-Mitchell actually just say Casey sounds like she's talking like an entrepreneur in that video??????? Seriously Jane? That's what you heard? Wow.

HLN: Cheney Mason confirms it`s her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members