Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have mentioned that she's saying "Johnny" in the video (muted). If you say Johnny and Cheney outloud, your lips make the same movements (with just a tiny hint of variation). I think she's saying Cheney. Try it :)

Mel

Many have mentioned that she's saying "Johnny" in the video (muted). If you say Johnny and Cheney outloud, your lips make the same movements (with just a tiny hint of variation). I think she's saying Cheney. Try it :)

Mel

I saw "John" not "Johnny."

Therapeutic journal my ya ya. That message was sent for Morgan's benefit only. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

First they rescue her from her post it bandit attempted "assassination", now the "video thief" LOL

Better get your girl in line CM.

And I thought theraputic journals were to dig deep into your feelings -- not to talk about your computer, web cam, and skype. Yah, I kept a written journal for a long time, and never mentioned these things. Then again, I wasn't in jail for several years either.

Nah - there was nothing theraputic about that video. Wrong answer Chaney!

:waitasec:

As sad as this is to say...but this is what I think needs to be done. People just need to laugh at her. I can see the headline now: "Accused Baby Killer attempts to use social media to make money, but instead turns herself into one big fat joke!"

Pretty much the path that OJ wound up on. Everyone laughs at him now.

On the up side, if the video and stuff is from a pay-per-view site, this means she ain't making money off of them being leaked and on the public side of the internet. As well, this stuff de-values the "be the first to hear Casey speak" price if some slime ball network/entity is even thinking about paying her to talk. Why pay her to speak when it is out there for free. I cackle with delight, on that aspect.

But I also feel sad because poor Caylee is still forgotten about in the mix... per usual, Casey is all "me, me, me."

RIP Caylee, we haven't forgotten about you.

Nice to know she opted to channel her inner Cindy with that apparent hair color. See, she is closer to Mom than we have been led to believe!

Just sayin.

She's a typical narcissist and sociopath. It's all about ME, ME, ME. I don't believe that this was "accidentally leaked". This fits right in with all of the attention-seeking and selfish behavior she's exhibited in the past. I nearly hurled my laptop across the room when she mentions that she's "not comfortable with being on camera". Puh-leaze...she loves herself. Look at all the pics she had of herself before she murdered Caylee.

She needs to go back into her cave, or under her rock, or wherever she slithered out from.

And who gave her a dog?! That poor dog! Someone needs to rescue it from her. No innocent creature should be subjected to having to live with her.

Casey, if you're reading this-you look terrible as a blonde, and nobody is interested in seeing you and/or hearing from you. Go away.

I could not care less what this parasite has to say about anything but I do care about the dog. I just hope it doesn't end up triple bagged in a swamp when it does something to annoy her.

...any thoughts how it happened?

IMO, someone very close to her betrayed her. It could be a person that lives with her, or a friend of someone, but clearly this was done for a reason.

Whoever did this, they waited a few months before putting it out there, of which, leads me to believe Casey is not at this place any longer.

We shall see how this unfolds, IF, anyone can find the true source of the video.

The person that will be on Nancy tonight is only the person that put the video on their YouTube channel. I am trying to find out which individual owner of the YouTube channel will be tonight.

"it's been along time since I had something I could call my own...."

As others have pointed out, Caylee was "her own" and she killed her and threw her in the woods.

Your jail cell was your own, too, Casey. Wish you were still there.

ugh - we all knew she would surface at some point. I too say let her talk, get out there, maybe she'll get hammered and spill the beans and we can finally learn the truth.

I think it is interesting people boycotting, yet you are willing to particpate in message boards about her, etc (and I know this isn't for money or ratings), - people are going to watch and talk about her - it's like rubber necking....

I was looking earlier this morning but couldn't find anything. Last I heard, she had not checked in but had until today, Jan 5th, to do so. I'll check again in a few mins.

ETA...I can't find any news that she's reported. Strange.

I don't even remember where I read this, but she also mentions in this vid that she might get off of probation early, but I am trying to figure out how long she has been on....was her first check in @ the end of Aug? has she been on probation 4 or 5 months?? could it have ended early, already??? I would think she would at least have to do 6 or so months.....

maybe she already checked in, probation is over @ 5 months if I calculated correctly, so she felt "free" to release this video NOW/????

ALL SPECULATION ON MY PART HERE, but I do remember she could get done with probation early, wonder if that is the case???? she sure seems free to talk and show she is earning $$$$ now????

IMO, MOO< etc.

Ok, so I went outside to work in the garden today because I CAN. I'm not shut inside afraid of who might see me. It is a beautiful day out there, and I'm free to get in the car and go wherever I want to (sans disguises). I have an appreciation of the freedom of having a clear conscience and the freedom to go wherever I please whenever I please. Love it!!! It is awesome!

It occurred to me as I was pulling some weeds, that I do have to wonder when this newfound shyness of the camera overtook Casey. The last I remember, she was flaunting her stuff in a club and putting it online for the world to see. She has never appeared to be camera shy. I've seen too many pictures of her.

So, still thinking along the lines of gardening, this load of fertilizer could have been put to much better use..............just sayin'.

This is all much a do about nothing. Any attention she recieves makes her believe she is really something. I think she reads and hears what the majority think about her and even the negatives validate her "special me" ego. Like her or not she is rubbing her behind on the face of all of us and saying neener, neener, neener...I'm me and your not!!!
I wish HLN would not give her back to back coverage and as for me...I will not watch or listen to any more of the drivel about her from sources other than WS.
I will not allow her to rub her behind in my face and gloat.
My opinion only.

If this doesn't push George Anthony over the edge, and he doesn't file a wrongful death suit against Casey, then Caylee, our sweet little rock star is better off where she is. :(

That would be great if George filed a wrongful death and he would win, but he won't do it; he is with Cindy.

This is all much a do about nothing. Any attention she recieves makes her believe she is really something. I think she reads and hears what the majority think about her and even the negatives validate her "special me" ego. Like her or not she is rubbing her behind on the face of all of us and saying neener, neener, neener...I'm me and your not!!!
I wish HLN would not give her back to back coverage and as for me...I will not watch or listen to any more of the drivel about her from sources other than WS.
I will not allow her to rub her behind in my face and gloat.
My opinion only.

BRAVO. Right on the money.

background to makes me think she is living in a trailer

This is the host site where the pictures were uploaded to...you get paid when you post photos and I guess when people visit your site...I can't really figure it out...anyone? http://lockerz.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123