Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty carpet, skateboard, guitar, VHS tapes, unfolded laundry. By the looks of that place, she traded down from jail.

She's still living like a 14 year old.
A thought for you to ponder. IMO, look at how people keep their cars. Ya know like pig sty's or clean and tidy, that is how they keep house. I've always thought OCA was a pig unless she was trying to impress her current flavor of the week fellow.
As far as the video going viral! Oh well, if you put anything on a computer it's fair game. We all know if you don't want your business out in the public then don't use a computer. Some people just never learn lessons and OCA is one of them.

This is the host site where the pictures were uploaded to...you get paid when you post photos and I guess when people visit your site...I can't really figure it out...anyone? http://lockerz.com/

that is what I got and if you google the name of that person....she seems to be a celebrity tracker....and must post and sell pics of "famous" people....

From the news thread, one of my questions has been answered:

"This video is a preview of everything we predicted she would do in court — speak when it's for profit. She has gamed the system," said lawyer John Morgan.

"Justice moves slowly sometimes, but we remain vigilant. I guess her objection to filing her deposition with the court for safety concerns due to the disclosure of her appearance was a sham upon the court. I don't think this well-respected and thoughtful judge will be happy or amused."

I'm guessing he's made sure the judge is aware of this stunt...

Sooo is it CA or not? lol
The Today show said the they confirmed it was casey.

The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.

*shudder* is an understatement! She is going to love all the attention she will get from this and I'm afraid we're going to do it again...play right into her hands by watching it. It's just so danm hard not to watch a train wreck, isn't it.:banghead:

This is me. She's gonna get enough attention without me adding to it. I'm going to take Jeff's advice and just ignore her.

Yes, I haven't and will not watch it. Just in case she is somehow profiting, just in case hits to the video make producers think photos or interviews would be profitable.

I thought the same thing. One thing that made me feel better after watching this video is even though she talks about things are looking up and getting better and blah blah blah, she doesn't sound like she believes it and is trying to not only convince others but also trying to convince herself that things are looking up. She looks sad and that makes me happy!

Seeing her look sad would be the only reason I would watch. That would make me feel good. But, instead of watching, I can just read here. Safer.

IF IT IS HER?

How did she pay for a computer?
She can't even support herself (accordering to her probation visits of which we haven't seen this month so far) ((In Sessions just said that Chaney Mason just confrimed it is her)) so anyway if she can't support herself how can she afford a dog?

I hope someone has the guts to ask her where she is getting money.

ohio pictures.

I think she is selling photos, audio and video of herself to fans via support casey sites. Apparently someone hacked into it and reproduced it. But I think she gets her money from not only the Ohio photos she sold, but others, audio she referenced in the tape and videos (that she is releasing to supporters on a pay to access basis). It may not be much but it appears to be enough to buy a computer. And she thinks she's "earning" something.

UGH the sight of her makes me just as sick now as it ever did. 2 things - I am a huge animal lover and advocate of animal adoptions, but whoever it is that allowed that creature to adopt a dog must be out of their mind. The other thing - someone mentioned further up something about her teeth, and I agree they somehow look different....can't quite put my finger on it.
Her narcissism and sociopathy are showing though....after the backlash of that trial outcome, only someone with serious mental issues would sit in front of a computer and chat about themselves like that. I see she is no more in touch with reality than she ever was.

jmo

Remember she fell and messed up her teeth before trial?

ugh - we all knew she would surface at some point. I too say let her talk, get out there, maybe she'll get hammered and spill the beans and we can finally learn the truth.

I think it is interesting people boycotting, yet you are willing to particpate in message boards about her, etc (and I know this isn't for money or ratings), - people are going to watch and talk about her - it's like rubber necking....

Us talking about her here is not causing her to have more attention. The release of photos and videos is what does it. And I will continue to boycott anything that will give her funds.

In other news, I bet she's staying at a vacation trailer of some sort owned by someone connected to the legal team in some way: "Well, she has to stay in Florida for now, anyone know where we can put her?" Then Sal, or whoever, agrees she can stay in their vacation rental.

I wish no one would support her at all. I do hope she is incredibly lonely and isolated and I hope she stays that way.

I think that KC and/or her DT and/or some dang supporter loaded that video onto the pay per view sites so she could get money which she would not have to report to probation as employment and could support purchases such as tank tops, sunglasses, beer, and nice undies and computers. Once again the money earned would be money off the death of baby Caylee. Sickening!
Other folks who found this method of earning a living offensive hacked the site, copied the video and then posted it in other places where it could be seen for free thus thwarting any financial gain.
Whoever those folks are...YEE DANG HAW!
CM will be flippin birds all over the place for a long time to come.
BWAAAAA HA HA!
moo

Randi Kaye has Nancy Grace on CNN. Nancy says the person who posted the video is to be on her show tonight and that this person says the video was found on a pay-per-view site. She also said the defense team claims the video was "hacked."

ALL TOGETHER NOW........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BUSTED

She's still living like a 14 year old.
A thought for you to ponder. IMO, look at how people keep their cars. Ya know like pig sty's or clean and tidy, that is how they keep house. I've always thought OCA was a pig unless she was trying to impress her current flavor of the week fellow.
As far as the video going viral! Oh well, if you put anything on a computer it's fair game. We all know if you don't want your business out in the public then don't use a computer. Some people just never learn lessons and OCA is one of them.

I agree -- it looks like she's in some mobile home park with the fake wood walls and plastic ceilings. Maybe she's in a trailer on Sim's property cuz she doesn't trust her with a door key.

I also noticed there's clutter everywhere! I had flashbacks to her room at the Amferney's full of boxes and stickers and carp. I get the same vibe here.

Quite simply -it doesn't look like she's changed much.

MOO

Mel

I was looking earlier this morning but couldn't find anything. Last I heard, she had not checked in but had until today, Jan 5th, to do so. I'll check again in a few mins.

ETA...I can't find any news that she's reported. Strange.

lets hope she is making a video and loses track of time...LOL and the person in charge of making sure she does check in is still on holiday vacation :floorlaugh:

I have to admit right off that I haven't read the entire thread ....but I had to comment before I went further.

I know from personal experience and believe in my heart of hearts that this type of video was not generated for public consumption. It also wasn't generated as a fan vid either (though it later could have been approved as one). After viewing this tape I fully believe OCA is actually in treatment. She talks very much like a patient dealing with PTSD. She wouldn't mention Caylee in this because it wasn't the assignment. I went through similar treatment back when the only options were audio or written. I literally have audio of ME talking similarly - saying things like "I sure feel stupid speaking to no one - but I guess you'll become someone to me....should I put my mouth close to the speaker or away...." and stuff like that. I totally personified my audio recorder...and no one was ever going to hear those tapes but me (and maybe my counselor...though that VERY rarely happened) . I also have written diaries where I talk about how I like one pen better than another and the way my handwriting looks. The purpose is to sit down and do it....eventually you get to the entries/vlogs etc where Caylee is the subject...but not right out of the gate. ESPECIALLY if you're a huge *advertiser censored* pathological liar and everyone knows that but you....

as much as I can't stand this chick and as much as I believe she is responsible for the death of her child, I really think everyone is off the mark today. This video was NOT for us originally.

I think this video was put out for a reason and that reason was because the defense knew it would garner hateful comments ie death threats which happened in the comment section on this youtube video. What legal matter's are pending to where more death threats defense would be used?

Unable to continue with her probation? Unable to get a job, proof of the death threats? Maybe her probation officer is demanding she get a job or she will be in violation so her defense releases this video.

@AmyPavukOS
Amy Pavuk
Now that #caseyanthony video surfaced, attorney says he'll renew motion to have her deposed in defamation case: thesent.nl/ABfQRU

From the news thread, one of my questions has been answered:

I'm guessing he's made sure the judge is aware of this stunt...

@AmyPavukOS
Amy Pavuk
Now that #caseyanthony video surfaced, attorney says he'll renew motion to have her deposed in defamation case: thesent.nl/ABfQRU

I swear - the irony is gonna be rich indeed FOREVER in this case apparently.

:highfive: to Morgan!

I sure hope this will put her attorney's and her in big trouble somehow!

She is so recognizable to me, I think she could be dressed like Harpo Marx and it wouldn't matter. But in this video, she obviously wants everyone to know it's her.

She's not only her usual narcissistic self-absorbed self, she's disgustingly smug as well.

On one hand she does seem to be under the influence of something (xanax, perhaps?), as she's way too mellow and her train of thought seems to be a little loose, imo. On the other hand, I don't think the drugs can take much of the blame. If anything they only give her an excuse to be a little less inhibited, thus more of who she really is.

In fact, the term "narcissistic personality disorder" should be renamed. Something like, the "Casey Anthony personality disorder". jmo

I think that KC and/or her DT and/or some dang supporter loaded that video onto the pay per view sites so she could get money which she would not have to report to probation as employment and could support purchases such as tank tops, sunglasses, beer, and nice undies and computers. Once again the money earned would be money off the death of baby Caylee. Sickening!
Other folks who found this method of earning a living offensive hacked the site, copied the video and then posted it in other places where it could be seen for free thus thwarting any financial gain.
Whoever those folks are...YEE DANG HAW!
CM will be flippin birds all over the place for a long time to come.
BWAAAAA HA HA!
moo

The only thing is, some people may now go to her pay per view site. The release could be free advertising for it. Bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0