Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe her guy fans are still supporting her. C. Mason bragged about her money after the trial. He says it comes to his office. Didn't he say she gets thousands of dollars a month? I am guessing any money received goes through him as POA and he dishes it out to her.

Caylee's murderer gets thousands of dollars a month, and C. Mason is bragging about it? Sickening! :maddening:

Can't believe her greedy DT isn't getting their fair share as well. What lawyer doesn't make sure they get their 33% plus ? jmo

Did I miss something? 'Cause some of you are saying the webcam was a gift and on the video she states a camera was a gift...:waitasec: I didn't get that she meant webcam by saying camera...but I could be wrong. Thanks.

I understand your concern. I guess I figured you would have be short a few crayons in a carton to go pay for something you can see for free. But that's just me...my money goes for more than looking and listening to someone who is so self absorbed. She is simply a roll of Bounty paper towels soaking up the spotlight. Slurp!
moo

FWIW, I don't think a self made (boring) video on YouTube is considered the "spotlight"...I think of it more like a lightbulb.....:crazy:

If it really was something related to therapy, it could of been something as simply getting it while it was in transit to a therapist, like perhaps on a jump drive. It could of gotten off a computer the same way (copy to a jump drive).
Frankly, at this point, I do not care if Casey has a traitor in her camp, if her HIPPA (or any other!) rights were violated or if she was simply out-scammed with this video. Any trouble it might bring her is well deserved ~ and then some.

It looks to me like Casey is in a mobile home (the ceiling and paneling).

In a perfect world, that mobile home would be parked in that trailer park in IN that was filled with registered sex-offenders (the one where little Aliahna was killed by her neighbor), and a tornado would be on its way...

But, since we don't live in a perfect word, I will sit back and hope that Casey has no way to make money off of Caylee, and that now she'll get deposed for the defamation trial, and that she'll get a lien put on her for any future earnings.

BBM
I find that odd, as new computers have the camera's built in. I just brought mine in June and it has one and I've skyped with family on it. **shrug**

FWIW I thought she said the camera was a gift, not the webcam. mind yall I watched it right after waking up and forgot most, and dont plan to refresh memory :floorlaugh:

With good reason! She is dangerous, not mentally stable and free. There are people out there who are angry about all sorts of things and looking for a reason to take it out. Casey enrages people.

If she would shut her trap, and sink into oblivion it would be in her best interest. But at least people will be trying to keep an eye out for that dog now.

This is Caylee's forum and I am trying really hard to find the good from this and be tactful, for her sake.

In unrelated news, I think she finally got around to watching my youtube video about her and Caylee. The youtube user that tried posting a response, well, let's just say I think it's her.
:twocents:

What did she try to say in her post?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
UPDATE: Casey Anthony's parents respond to video blog: goo.gl/F3co8
4 minutes ago

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/365954?cmpid=twitter

It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine, that I have something -- even as silly as saying I have a computer, and a camera and a phone,

Granted, I wouldn't have the phone without [name edited out of video] and I've actually now paid for my computer. The camera was a gift. These are things that are mine, that I don't have to give back.

Did I miss something? 'Cause some of you are saying the webcam was a gift and on the video she states a camera was a gift...:waitasec: I didn't get that she meant webcam by saying camera...but I could be wrong. Thanks.

I heard camera too.Not a webcam.

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

LOL well George and Cindy hopped into the media spotlight in record time didn't they! Why miss an opportunity like this!:floorlaugh:

The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.
It's out in the public domain now, I posted the link, so you can see it for free without her making a cent of it!!!

It looks to me like Casey is in a mobile home (the ceiling and paneling).

In a perfect world, that mobile home would be parked in that trailer park in IN that was filled with registered sex-offenders (the one where little Aliahna was killed by her neighbor), and a tornado would be on its way...But, since we don't live in a perfect word, I will sit back and hope that Casey has no way to make money off of Caylee, and that now she'll get deposed for the defamation trial, and that she'll get a lien put on her for any future earnings.

...and her little dog, Toto would be whisked away by Glenda the good witch and taken to Oz to live with the Munchkins while KC was sucked up by the tornado, tossed around and into a trash bag and dropped in a swamp to be eaten by critters.
The End

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
George & Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple is concerned latest video could endanger #caseyanthony.
3 minutes ago

Oh horse piffle! IMO, Jeff Ashton, who has begun his campaign for SA, is in more danger than Casey. Her deranged groupies are unpredictable.

:cow:​

Casey video story coming up on Inside Edition now.

ETA: Nancy Grace will discuss this tonight on HLN.

What did she try to say in her post?

"I can not believe it she looks happy with her daughter it seemed she loves her Im not so sure that she murdered her"

But it wasn't even that comment, it was the user name/profile info. The user joined youtube in August 2011. Valencia in the user name as well as responding to a couple other videos in Spanish.

Creeped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member