Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope her royal LIENESS is watching the news on HLN tonight. So far, NOTHING good has been said about her by anyone... She probably really was delusional enough to think people would get over it and feel sorry for her.. :nono:

http://www./show/f5mlum

#CayleesWarriors - Im around... spoke to Vinnie Politan and he wants to interview me/us tonight. NOT doing it for fame but to set record straight. Also Inside Edition.. If I can prevent her from making ONE RED CENT - Im going to. AND as far as Cheney Masons rant it was stolen and was therapy .. BULL! It could have been just recorded on a cam.. DID NOT need to be uploaded.
If this lessens me in your eyes and I lose followers, so be it .. but the record MUST be set straight. Im a little upset that anyone would think, write, tweet or call and say we did it for money. Did it and will always do it ... FOR CAYLEE - Holly

HollysHere NoMoney4Murder
Okay on Inside Edition I have much longer hair... Vinnie wanted a headshot and I only had my Twitter one.. where I cut my daughter out of.
2 hours ago

http://www./show/f5mlum

Awesome! I don't care if it was legal or not for her to take this video and post it on youtube. Casey has hacked into people's personal bank accounts (her grandparents and Cindy's) so now she knows how it feels to feel so violated.... even though I am more convinced that she put them on the internet herself (pay per view) in the first place. Theraputic diary my butt!

Didn't she say on the video that she was going to post them? Is there a new meaning for posting??? jmo

I have to admit right off that I haven't read the entire thread ....but I had to comment before I went further.

I know from personal experience and believe in my heart of hearts that this type of video was not generated for public consumption. It also wasn't generated as a fan vid either (though it later could have been approved as one). After viewing this tape I fully believe OCA is actually in treatment. She talks very much like a patient dealing with PTSD. She wouldn't mention Caylee in this because it wasn't the assignment. I went through similar treatment back when the only options were audio or written. I literally have audio of ME talking similarly - saying things like "I sure feel stupid speaking to no one - but I guess you'll become someone to me....should I put my mouth close to the speaker or away...." and stuff like that. I totally personified my audio recorder...and no one was ever going to hear those tapes but me (and maybe my counselor...though that VERY rarely happened) . I also have written diaries where I talk about how I like one pen better than another and the way my handwriting looks. The purpose is to sit down and do it....eventually you get to the entries/vlogs etc where Caylee is the subject...but not right out of the gate. ESPECIALLY if you're a huge *advertiser censored* pathological liar and everyone knows that but you....

as much as I can't stand this chick and as much as I believe she is responsible for the death of her child, I really think everyone is off the mark today. This video was NOT for us originally.

This is very plausible, but it just occurred to me that KC stated in her last probation check-in that she had not been undergoing any counseling.

Did she really want that car back? Doesn't it sound like another slap in GA's face. Like they never gave her anything she could keep and took away her car. boo hoo..

She went back for it but it had already been towed. She could care less about the squirrels that died in her car. :banghead:

Sad to see one of those YouTube videos already went from 300 views to 41,000 views in the past 2 hours. Here come the advertisers and here comes the money!!! Unbelievable! If CM was so outraged at "this leak" this could have been shut down off YouTube already. Now it's on it's way to going viral! :(( Not good!

just a note, it's a little funny to me that she has the nerve to complain about something being illegally taken from her!

Maybe if she had held down a job she would have been able to buy her own computer instead of using her mother's laptop. So is KC upset because she had to pay AH back the money she stole from her? jmo

Didn't she say on the video that she was going to post them? Is there a new meaning for posting??? jmo

I haven't watched the video. I refuse to. I did see on the news that she said that there might be more to come... that is why I believe she made these for the sole purpose to put out there and not through some therapy she is doing. Yet, Mason wants us to believe that someone violated Casey's rights. Ha! She more than likely did it behind his back and is lying to him now too.

I totally predicted this would happen. I said in another thread a while ago that the internet will end up being their only option and she will end up doing a pay-per-view type thing. I'm just glad people are going to pull them off and let them loose on the web for FREE and she'll get no $$ from it.

And although I haven't watched it, I have read what she said in the video and it's very clear she is speaking to an audience. Therapeutic my foot! She thought she would be releasing these to her devoted fan base and they would keep it protected because they adore her so much.

It's 100% clear that they are testing the waters to see how much money she could take in by doing these videos - next thing they will do is produce a reality web show around her. Have someone follow her around with a camera and charge people to view each episode. That is their plan, but from the looks of things, it won't work.

Well my husband saw the video today and his words are she is a sick *advertiser censored***r and should be put away for good. He very rarely speaks ill of people. Going back to read now.

Well, let's all hope this woman stays to her word and refuses the advertising on the video.

She sounds like a good person.

I haven't watched the video. I refuse to. I did see on the news that she said that there might be more to come... that is why I believe she made these for the sole purpose to put out there and not through some therapy she is doing. Yet, Mason wants us to believe that someone violated Casey's rights. Ha! She more than likely did it behind his back and is lying to him now too.

I agree. I used to hate Octomom before I found out about OCA, now Octomom doesn't see half bad. At least she tries her best to care for all 14 of her kids. yikes.. Octomom said on Dr Drew she makes a lot of money selling her interviews to other countries. She said she doesn't make a penny in the US, but she said there are a lot of other countries interested in her and she can make up to $3,000.00 for one intervew. I bet that's what OCA is trying to do. CM is disgusting to make it look like she was violated in any shape or form. He didn't seem to care that little Cayle was violated until she died.

Except for that fact that it's interesting to speculate about how this got out and why she made it, that video is really boring. She's got nothing to offer, no charm or charisma, no insight or intelligence -- just a stream of vapid, mundane utterances from a mediocre-looking woman.

Did she really want that car back? Doesn't it sound like another slap in GA's face. Like they never gave her anything she could keep and took away her car. boo hoo..

Let her have that car back, especially if it still smells like it did when she abandoned it. It would be fitting to make her drive around in it (with the windows welded shut so that she couldn't try to air it out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆