Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www./show/f5mlum

#CayleesWarriors - Im around... spoke to Vinnie Politan and he wants to interview me/us tonight. NOT doing it for fame but to set record straight. Also Inside Edition.. If I can prevent her from making ONE RED CENT - Im going to. AND as far as Cheney Masons rant it was stolen and was therapy .. BULL! It could have been just recorded on a cam.. DID NOT need to be uploaded.
If this lessens me in your eyes and I lose followers, so be it .. but the record MUST be set straight. Im a little upset that anyone would think, write, tweet or call and say we did it for money. Did it and will always do it ... FOR CAYLEE - Holly

HollysHere NoMoney4Murder
Okay on Inside Edition I have much longer hair... Vinnie wanted a headshot and I only had my Twitter one.. where I cut my daughter out of.
2 hours ago

http://www./show/f5mlum

What a beautiful hero for Caylee!
Holly, if you're a member here at WS I'm honored to be in your cyber presence.

Yes, I am at work and would really like to hear what it happening.

I'd like to know why certain names are edited out. Who did that? The roommate who released the video? And for what purpose?

Except for that fact that it's interesting to speculate about how this got out and why she made it, that video is really boring. She's got nothing to offer, no charm or charisma, no insight or intelligence -- just a stream of vapid, mundane utterances from a mediocre-looking woman.

An empty shell. She has no personally to mimick and bounce back to them. jmo

Sad to see one of those YouTube videos already went from 300 views to 41,000 views in the past 2 hours. Here come the advertisers and here comes the money!!! Unbelievable! If CM was so outraged at "this leak" this could have been shut down off YouTube already. Now it's on it's way to going viral! :(( Not good!

depends on what YT site . . .

I am confused on the video at the moment. The woman states someone posted a link to her Facebook page but it wouldn't open. And then mentions something about her husband doing a search with "Around the world" and came up to a pay for view site, but didn't pay to go in.

What did everyone hear?

So, they just played the video again. They played the part where she is so happy that she has something of her own, blah blah blah. But, it just hit me. She said that she finally has something that she doesn't have to give back.

Like she had to give Caylee back?

Well, she almost did.

She never did have to "give her back" though, did she? She never even had to produce her again after June 16th.

Add to that list of things given back:

Her employment with Univeral Studio's
Amy's stolen money
Money to the IRS
George and Cindy's vehicle/laptop & desktop/camera
Whatever they were letting her use to communicate with people while she was locked up
Money to attorney's
The Nokia
The hair straightener Zanny got her :crazy:

But is she forgetting all the paperwork that belongs under her name since she was responsible for packing up during trial? That's all hers.

Holly's not working with CM or JB . . . "Oh, Gawd, No!"

If you follow the FB trail of the FKC supporters . . . around 27 Dec you see when this started. Someone upthread mentioned it, I searched it & found LOTS of information

Sad to see one of those YouTube videos already went from 300 views to 41,000 views in the past 2 hours. Here come the advertisers and here comes the money!!! Unbelievable! If CM was so outraged at "this leak" this could have been shut down off YouTube already. Now it's on it's way to going viral! :(( Not good!

So far, the two channels from earlier today, do NOT have an ad next to them in order to make money off the hits. The channels would have had to set up something prior to uploading the video in order to make money off of the hits.

CA video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3pKya_-C0"]Casey Anthony Video Diary (vlog) (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm, I don't know what to make of it.

Drew Hensley's fb page is gone. I searched for him and didn't see him, and I clicked on the link to his page I posted this morning and got The page you requested was not found.

Sorry, have not gone through all of the posts yet, but want to get my thoughts out before my brain farts...

-I think it's her. She meets this gag meter reqirements.
-Has anyone zoomed in on the photo behind her to determine if that's DS's home office? DS's grandchildren drew her a sunshiny picture? Wondering because inquiring minds want to know who on Earth would house this creep.
-I refuse to listen to it, I'll just put that out there. Her voice makes my skin crawl and she makes me very, very furious, so I just don't want to push myself to listen...but I did read that she mentions being camera shy? Does the lying never end? I mean, she lies about the most meaningless carp-does she not know that we know that she took hundreds, if not thousands, of photos of herself? That she fancied being invited to big radio interviews? That her mother filmed her on several occasions and she didn't seem to be camera shy at all? That she had her attorney took photos of her in Ohio post-verdict where she pretended to shop while her fake paparazzi were in pursuit?

-Bravo to the dude that got these out there fo' free so the cucaracha could not sell these. I love that guy.

Gotta go back and read your posts, people...BTW, no way she adopted Fido. He belongs to the insane homeowner. Had she signed adoption papers, she would have been at a shelter in person, been asked questions about the dog's home, etc (remember the Ellen DeGeneres debocle?). And then a shelter employee would have promptly run to the media, no doubt in my mind. She borrowed the dog, maybe. Took it off someone's hands, slight possibility. Formally adopted...yeah, ok.

ETA-It was a chick that got the video, I think, from what I'm reading? Not a dude.

She says something like "just to recap the last few days" then she says nothing else is happening besides doing this or something stupid. LOL

I am confused on the video at the moment. The woman states someone posted a link to her Facebook page but it wouldn't open. And then mentions something about her husband doing a search with "Around the world" and came up to a pay for view site, but didn't pay to go in.

What did everyone hear?

I heard that the link was posted on their FB page but was flaky, did not work. It seems it was partly working to give them some hope.

Based on the link they did some searching about, Around the World with Casey Anthony and found some pay per view links.

The husband persisted with the link since they did not want to lose the open session it had and managed to get a Real Audio access and captured the video to post.

Holly on prime News says her husband searched the video after seeing it on FB and eventually found it as a pay-per-view video for $3.

$3 to hear FCA talk about her computer and cell phone? :floorlaugh:Whoever is dumb enough to pay to hear that deserves to get scammed JMO

So does Vinnie know this Holly and Jon couple? He said 'give my regards to your husband' at the end of her segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks