Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The back ground in the photos (i haven't watched the video) and the comments people has made here about what is on the wall and such reminds me of a "get away place here in Florida like at a lake or near the water. Then someone mentioned she would be there till late February would make me think that would be near early spring when people would be going to their lake houses / rentals would be starting to get their place ready for the summer vacation. She would need to leave before it got too busy and she was noticed. (JMO)
You know living in Florida we only have summer and winter we dont have spring and fall. LOL
I didn't read post till I posted ..We are kinda on same wave length. Don't forget her surrogate mother has a huge spread in a rural Fla setting.

Dr.Fessel, you might want to delete the link as we were told earlier today no Facebook links. I thank you for finding it and I have it! :)

So it was DH who kept posting the link to the video, and perhaps it may have been DH who posted the video to a pay per view site?

Maybe he mis-posted in his multiple posts and posted a link that contained a live session (cookie) versus the front door one that requires payment.

He was probably trying to promote the video and rake in some viewers and gave it away instead.

Thoughts?

From VP show:

Number of time FCA says "I" , "Mine" or "My" on video : 46
Number of time she mentions the dog: 3
Number of time she mentions Caylee: 0

VP: "this video is about what Casey cares about most.. herself.. and nothing about Caylee. Tonight, let's remember the little girl who was discarded and thrown away in a swamp by her MOTHER, and picked up and loved by everyone else: Caylee Marie."

:tears:

I love Vinnie! He said if anyone doubts it her to just listen to how she talks about herself

Posessions = 1 computer, 1 camera and 1 dog.

God gave her a gift that she threw in his face.

Score = 0

JVM showing the lockerz pictures on her show now.. JVM says this is "like a nightmare"

I saw somewhere on the net that they thought that the pic in the back was that of the lady who married the guy on death row and was a consultant for like 1 minute on KC's case. Rosalee? something. Forget her name.

You are brilliant! Now THAT makes sense, cause that woman would have a murderer in her home. Not to mention she cares nothing about the well-being of children, since she walked out on her own.

JVM- breaking news....still photo's just found..
blah..found them last night...
radar online discovered them? hmmm

JVM sounds like she's on speed. And like we haven't been listening to VP for an hour. Now she's talking about a collection of still photos in a video that ROL discovered. Gotta go look.

My son and I watched a program a couple of days ago about YouTube. They said that if a video is going viral they send out an auto email asking if you would like advertising. They used an example of a family who put their baby up and this video went viral to which the family was made the offer through email and thus made $300,000 on this. Going by what my son and I watched, if this happens I hope this is refused or better yet I hope this lady donates the money.

Yes YouTube will send out an email, but I think things changed a little lately as I have had about 10 videos lately that went well over 20,000 hits and nothing has come through to me. Normally it starts around 600 hits ....

OK, so far this big news is the pictures that we have so far most of the day except the picture of "allegedly" Casey in a bar.

JVM sounds like she's on speed. And like we haven't been listening to VP for an hour. Now she's talking about a collection of still photos in a video that ROL discovered. Gotta go look.

don't bother..posted the links last night, and they've been reposted here all day.

not so breaking news :)

We have had all the pictures from earlier today except for the picture of Casey in a bar.

Discovered as in Acquired? The words may be synonomous in Radar World.

don't bother..posted the links last night, and they've been reposted here all day.

not so breaking news :)

Do you have the pic of Casey in the bar per Issues? We have seen the picture of Casey in the bar months and months ago. I never thought that one was Casey.

Lockerz pics of FCA on Radar website. JVM is voicing her opinion very loudly that this is almost like a Casey campaign. Says that although CM says FCA not behind this, not sure who/what to believe..

I know...you posted them here this morning. They also have the alleged one of her in a bar that I saw months ago.

I didn't read post till I posted ..We are kinda on same wave length. Don't forget her surrogate mother has a huge spread in a rural Fla setting.

I used to think DS was keeping her but DS and her hubs are like, megarich. I dont believe dottie's got a filthy 1970's trailer looking thing within 50 miles of her or her property ergo I infer, where ever OCA is, it aint where DS is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth