Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that that is Casey in Ohio at the olive garden. The photo is crystal clear. It looks EXACTLY like her and she pulls her sweater sleeves up in that exact insecure way she did every single day in court. Her mannerisms give her away. I'm not sure that it would have to be public knowledge for her to go to Ohio for the holidays, she is not on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. She could have received permission to go.

Her hair is dark bob, just like it is in the photo with the big boots. And Mason just said that she just got back from a getaway.

I believe 100 percent that it is her. I just can't believe no one threw their breadsticks at her.

throwing breadsticks at her? I'd be calling her every name under the sun, not only that I would shout to the mountaintops that Casey is eating at Olive Garden, not to mention "accidentally" spilling food on her. (if I was the one who served her). <===== this would be well worth getting fired over too. :woohoo:

Omg, someone should have warned me to pee BEFORE watching the parody video!!! Lmao!! "I lost the hot body contest...my pink tuxedo shirt". And about how special her computer is "it can TYPE, and go online, and check your SPELLING". Comic gold. Hope that video goes viral! Kudos to the comic who made it, hope she makes more to show KC what a JOKE she is!!!

I really like this one too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDa7neDdHtA&feature=related"]Casey Anthony Video Diary Follow-Up (parody) - YouTube[/ame]

The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.

Jose gave her a digital SLR camera the day she got out of jail.

I started with the last page in the thread first, saw vid screen without bothering to read your message, and with smoke coming out of my ears almost threw my laptop across the room. I then buzzed around the forums, went to youtube to watch some Web Therapy clips (so many similarities between Lisa K's character and FCA) then returned here to watch this vid.

LOVED IT!!!!!!! Thanks for posting, I so love humor at FCA's expense! :skip:

The spoof is really good.

"My dog that I love just like all the pets I've always had and have disappeared" And " I have to put baby to sleep now" And ends with the chloroform. It's a spoof and it is funny but it made me think about poor Caylee. KC probably did the dirty deed just like that: laughing with not a shred of remorse or feeling.

Spoof #2 also..very good. The way she puts duct-tape over the mouse is funny but it made me think about how KC killed Caylee without ANY remorse.

I stopped on page 55 of this thread yesterday. I'm going to go back to catch up but I just had to post this.
Our central Florida local news just showed the second tape this morning. Underneath it they had "Casey Anthony, Convicted Liar". It's the little things in life.

I stopped on page 55 of this thread yesterday. I'm going to go back to catch up but I just had to post this.
Our central Florida local news just showed the second tape this morning. Underneath it they had "Casey Anthony, Convicted Liar". It's the little things in life.

Nice!

Well, that did my heart good, I must say! :great:

Ah, finally ...... truth in media :floorlaugh:

Like many of you here, I had to disassociate after the verdict. This latest, oh so pathetic, video has pulled me back in to comment.

I have only seen the first video (that was more than enough for me). It reminded me of her old diary, "things are changing, hope they continue to change", etc, etc... How can anyone talk for four minutes yet say nothing ?

On the bright side, she is obviously in (what looks like) a trailer, and for some crazy reason this makes me happy. I am concerned about her "poor dog", but I imagine her babysitters gave that to her to keep her away from them. Can you imagine just how sick they all are of her ?

So the felon now has a computer and a phone that she can take with her. The question is, where can she possibly go so that her past does not follow ? She will never escape her past. She will constantly see a world which she can never freely inhabit. She may eventually come to the conclusion that a Florida prison would be better than the prison she will live in for the rest of her life.

Karma is not done with Casey Anthony.

I gotta say, I'm surprised this thread has blown up as it has, seeing it's about Casey and only about Casey. It has nothing to do with her daughter or finding justice in some way for her. A poster earlier mentioned she will always move the meter, even here where she is despised. I just didn't expect so many to be going on some wild goose chase just to view videos and pics of her anymore.

The convicted liars latest video diary is coming up on TODAY. FWIW, lolz.

Like many of you here, I had to disassociate after the verdict. This latest, oh so pathetic, video has pulled me back in to comment.

I have only seen the first video (that was more than enough for me). It reminded me of her old diary, "things are changing, hope they continue to change", etc, etc... How can anyone talk for four minutes yet say nothing ?

On the bright side, she is obviously in (what looks like) a trailer, and for some crazy reason this makes me happy. I am concerned about her "poor dog", but I imagine her babysitters gave that to her to keep her away from them. Can you imagine just how sick they all are of her ?

So the felon now has a computer and a phone that she can take with her. The question is, where can she possibly go so that her past does not follow ? She will never escape her past. She will constantly see a world which she can never freely inhabit. She may eventually come to the conclusion that a Florida prison would be better than the prison she will live in for the rest of her life.

Karma is not done with Casey Anthony.[/QUOTE]

Casey is not living in her own prison, she is out and about in the public eye....... I truly believe that she is VERY VERY happy.

It just floors me that so many good, caring people are killed every day while this evil brat is still walking around. It seriously makes me want to puke.

Also going to be on GMA. I think they have all aired this carp enough already.

I just saw a new picture on facebook...and there is a CHILD, a little girl at that, sitting next to the convicted liar.

:banghead:

I gotta say, I'm surprised this thread has blown up as it has, seeing it's about Casey and only about Casey. It has nothing to do with her daughter or finding justice in some way for her. A poster earlier mentioned she will always move the meter, even here where she is despised. I just didn't expect so many to be going on some wild goose chase just to view videos and pics of her anymore.

I'm really not all that suprised...after the verdict, folks that were seeking justice for Caylee felt like they had been slapped in the face and the last images we had were those of FICA strutting out of jail in tight jeans and a hot pink t-shirt with a grin on her face. When all folks really wanted to see was FICA shackled hands and feet in an orange jumpsuit headed to prison to be held accountable for the death of her beautiful child.

I think seeing her holed up in what appears to be a cluttered, dark paneled trailer house existing in a non Bella Vita way is gratifying to most. I think this thread was like a colon cleanse...just getting rid of all the s&*t that has built up after the verdict, kind of cathartic.JMO

I totally get where you are coming from. I don't know if this could help explain how I see it, but I'll give it a go....

I played The Sims Social on facebook for a time and friended many fellow players from around the world as neighbors. Is cool because I get the stuff that they post on their walls. One of the girls from Germany posted a political cartoon featuring Hitler, it was in German but I got the gist of it and laughed.

I do love that we can laugh at FCA, we can be angry at FCA, we can mourn Caylee's tragic death, seek change in a system that let her down, celebrate her life and that we can do all of this as a community. I too have mixed feelings about participating in anything about her because I know that to her even negative attention is good attention, but if this is some people deal with what has happened, then so be it.

Of course FCA supporters have their little communities too but from the looks of it passing along vids of her is a "shhhh, I can trust you with this...." type of thing like pre-pubescent boys with a Playboy magazine. IMHO, its very different from what's going on here, very different.

Also going to be on GMA. I think they have all aired this carp enough already.

I agree Ricki!

The TODAY show asked in the 'teaser', "why is everyone so fascinated with her?"

I thought to myself, 'because the media keeps shoving her down our throats.'
I've been over her since the trial and resolve to ignore her, as JA suggests. It was bad enough having to look at her mug at the trial everyday but I stuck it out for Caylee. Now she's been all over the news for the past two days and for what? Because she learned to operate a web cam?:banghead:

Ok rant over! Thanks everyone for alllowing me to unload.:innocent:

wm

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads