Results to be announced in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide the link to where I can watch the announcement live? Thanks!

we do already have a thread to discuss the results. Please use this thread in the mean time to discuss the upcoming info.

Just now On Fox, Trace Gallegar(sp?)said that JB has gone over to the jail to be w/his client Kc.

If they also report a deputy pulling up to the Anthony's house we'll have confirmation well before the press release. Perhaps they have already been notified?

I know the server is going to crash, but I hope it doesnt. I wish we could block all the non-registered people for things like this.

Sorry, I know lurkers overloading the server is a pain, but please do not be too hard on the visitors. I lurked for years before I finally got up the courage to register and post. LOL! So I have sympathy for all the nameless ones. It can be daunting to stick your neck out there, especially if you are not too computer familiar.

They just stated(on Fox) that there is a picture of Caylee in the presser area.

as sad as this makes me they found a book at the crime scene that Caylee had been photographed reading before so I'm 100% this is her :(

I know the server is going to crash, but I hope it doesnt. I wish we could block all the non-registered people for things like this.

I wish the same thing. It is bad when you see 75 registered users and 761 "visitors". You would thing a registered user would beat out a visitor on the site.

I guess I won't be able to get on here for a couple hours, sigh, so I'll say now that with JB going to the jail and a photo of Caylee where the announcement will be made, kinda wraps it up for me that it is indeed Caylee.

(please, please Mr. Server, don't crash!)

Sorry, I know lurkers overloading the server is a pain, but please do not be too hard on the visitors. I lurked for years before I finally got up the courage to register and post. LOL! So I have sympathy for all the nameless ones. It can be daunting to stick your neck out there, especially if you are not too computer familiar.

I know, I'm not being mean :blowkiss: I just don't want to be seperated from my fellow WS's for this! :blowkiss:

Well today is the day we find out for sure that it's Angel Caylee - a lot of things will now be in the news from JB and camp - it will not be pretty - NOW is the time for a gag order - I'm tired of JB and camp already, I'm not sure how much more hot air I can listen to until trial!

Guess it's time for Caylee to go shopping at the prison commissary!

If they also report a deputy pulling up to the Anthony's house we'll have confirmation well before the press release. Perhaps they have already been notified?

Yes, they always Notify the faimly first, who knows, they may have told them yesterday

Do you think they will also announce what evidence they have? fingerprints, too? maybe???

Half hour to go. Fox News has been talking about the presser, so I'm assuming they are going to air it live. But, Fox doesn't always air the entire presser.

yup. This will be a long hour. Would it be a surprise if this is NOT Caylee?

My hubby just said "watch, it's not her."
I can't believe it's not her, but if the body wasn't there in August, it might not be Caylee.

I'm so sick of this roller coaster.

Me too! Each time something big happens and I can't get in here, I go through WS withdrawals :crazy:

Is there anything we can do to help with the server problem? I know Tricia said earlier she doesn't want donations for a larger server and of course blocking out guests is out of the question. Perhaps if everyone refrains from posting anything except relevant news until it settles down? I don't know what would help and what wouldn't.

It's extremely frustrating that we can't get on here at all when there's any big news.

I have another suggestion. If this is going to be the thread with the results, could LaLaw edit their original post to add in the results? That way people won't have to plow through pages and pages and pages of posts trying to find the outcome.

Sorry Sarah... it ain't gonna happen.
It was wished the same during the Laci P Case and others.

But if they were to limit the people, so it were easier to get in...
how 'bout limiting it to just the old-timers?

Like those that have been registered for 3 + yrs? :)

P.S. Happy Birthday to Tricia! May all your wishes come true, darlin'.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member