retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

You are excellent with mapping,very detailed.

Thanks... I'd love to take the credit,, but another WS poster made it... and I agree... It's an excellent reference map for Kyron's forum... I keep it in my favorites for quick references.... Kudos to the original maker of the map.. :takeabow: :takeabow:

Forgive me is this has already been discussed but I was wondering if Mr Dames implied further anywhere as to whether he believes Kyron is alive or deceased? It seems to imply deceased however I am truly holding out hope that is not the case.

Also, how close is Roloff Farm to the school? It is a place Kyron had visited previously and assumedly enjoyed. It is 35 acres of private property. I saw an aritcle that said Amy Roloff is giving a Frogtown performance concert at the school to raise funds and support the search for Kyron as well. Just a thought ...

http://amyroloffcharityfoundation.o...-in-your-thoughts-and-prayers-best-amy-roloff

The Roloff farm is in Helvetia FYI

I'm sorry to be cynical and skeptical, but I just am when it comes to psychics. Has this fellow ever been officially credited with having actually located any missing persons? I mean no offense to anyone who believes, but couldn't any of us have looked at the list of surveillance tape locations requested or other info and come up with a remote "psychic" vision that Kyron might be located in that area?

I'm sorry to be cynical and skeptical, but I just am when it comes to psychics. Has this fellow ever been officially credited with having actually located any missing persons? I mean no offense to anyone who believes, but couldn't any of us have looked at the list of surveillance tape locations requested or other info and come up with a remote "psychic" vision that Kyron might be located in that area?

Don't really know if he's found missing persons but this is the quote found at the beginning of the thread:

Major Edward A. Dames, United States Army (ret.), is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as both training and operations officer for the U.S. government’s TOP SECRET psychic espionage unit.

Sounds impressive to me...

I just started reading the posts about the remopte viewing , so I haven't read them all , but I was wondering about something. The Psychic that looked for Caylee Anthony (in her own car, driving and video taping with her friends) didn't she eventually stop on the road relatively close to where Caylee was found? Does anyone remember?

Yes, where the "german shepard peed". :angel:

IIRC, she had video from her own car near where Caylee was found and the dog not only peed but also got sick.

My opinion is that it's very sad when government time and money is wasted on pseudo-scientific stuff like this. With all the tips and info that need to be followed up I think it's a little despicable and a lot narcissistic for this guy to try and insert himself into the investigation.

Don't really know if he's found missing persons but this is the quote found at the beginning of the thread:

Major Edward A. Dames, United States Army (ret.), is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as both training and operations officer for the U.S. government’s TOP SECRET psychic espionage unit.

Sounds impressive to me...

I agree, sounds very impressive. But like someone posted way back in the thread, this was a long time ago during the cold war when we thought we were up against some sort of Soviet psychic warfare.

I'll try to dig a little deeper after dinner and see if I can find some info on whether he's actually located people. If he has, then I'm all for LE heeding his tip!

Hot enough for you today in NC, Shef? I watered my flowers both last night and this morning, and they still look like they've been weeks without moisture. Ugh!

IMPORTANT Please READ.

Please do not continue to discuss a psychic from the Caylee case and her searching. That site is a huge NO here on WS. Thanks.

If we can't link we can't discuss.

Just heard on HLN that LE is looking forward to a postive outcome and HLN tied that to the amt of requested funding being reduced currently. Also more info on the alleged Dr. appt. TH did or did not tell the teachers @ school. Could it be they are following up on a bunch of clues (including this tip from Dames)? Timing is certainly lending credence @ this point.

Just heard on HLN that LE is looking forward to a postive outcome and HLN tied that to the amt of requested funding being reduced currently. Also more info on the alleged Dr. appt. TH did or did not tell the teachers @ school. Could it be they are following up on a bunch of clues (including this tip from Dames)? Timing is certainly lending credence @ this point.

I will be very interested in this outcome. As I mentioned, many years ago, I met a "remote viewer" . Although I am not a hundred percent convinced of it, I'm not hundred percent against either. I will keep an eye out for any news reports this evening. I will be curious to see how it all turns out and of course, my thoughts are prayers are with Kyron and those who love and care for him and are searching for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back