Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/9-1/12 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan is here in a Navy Blue suit, sea-foam green striped tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is here in a Navy Blue suit, sea-foam green striped tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About her annoyance/concern yesterday and then those silly deluded tweets.

Is it possible she believes her own propaganda and thinks she's gonna win on appeal and walk one day? Precious.

Yes she does believe she will walk one day and in her mind she will also take down that big bad prosecutor too.

If there is an actual ruling today- it may give us some hint (or more) as to where the Judge stands (for the moment)?

Thanks in advance to the tweet posters today!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 41s42 seconds ago
Waiting for #jodiarias hearing to begin. Defense will ask judge to take death penalty off table.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Now hearing the video restrictions on today's hearing are relaxed. We can use the video after the hearing's over. #JodiArias

:gaah: I don't see any Tweets from WAT ... but the Defense's "cheerleader Kiefer" is there:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Waiting for the Jodi show to begin for the afternoon.

On deck: more argument about misconduct allegations and unwilling defense witnesses.

Is this hearing about dropping the DP?

ooooops....nevermind, see answer above

@SKrafftFox10: Waiting for #jodiarias hearing to begin. Defense will ask judge to take death penalty off table.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 13s14 seconds ago

we're in session. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi is here in stripes with her wrist brace on, pony tail #jodiarias #3tvarias

@CBS5AZ: Hearing now that first batch of transcripts from Jodi Arias secret testimony will be available Monday.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

@TrialDiariesJ: Jodi is here in stripes with her wrist brace on, pony tail #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ha! We knew she would be sporting the wrist brace after yesterday!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 9s10 seconds ago
and if this hearing takes a long time, there's no guarantee I might get it by 5pm. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 43s43 seconds ago
Only issue w/today's video is getting it. It's a pool feed, which means someone has to go back to their station to send it to me. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 41s42 seconds ago
Waiting for #jodiarias hearing to begin. Defense will ask judge to take death penalty off table.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Now hearing the video restrictions on today's hearing are relaxed. We can use the video after the hearing's over. #JodiArias

Gah! Lightbulb! They are gonna trash Juan today so of course they want that out on video.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias is in black and white stripes and pink handcuffs, since there's no jury today.

Her mom is here. No sign of Alexander family.

If there is an actual ruling today- it may give us some hint (or more) as to where the Judge stands (for the moment)?

Frigga, you optimist you! A ruling! A ruling today?! :wink:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago

Judge Stephens notes that they have already had oral argument on the misconduct.

Nurmi wants to discuss his motion for reconsideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23