Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/14/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought, that email fight they had on the 26th, where Travis finally let her have it, that wasn't like him at all, it wasn't his character, it's just that she had driven him to the edge, but still, he probably felt awful about it, felt guilt and regret and that maybe he was too hard on her, then she shows up, apologetic, wanting to make up, bury the hard feelings. And he's thinking "she just drove a thousand miles to apologize to me in person, admit she was wrong, and just wants to part as friends." But it was just more of her evil. It's beyond sad.

Agree. Travis probably felt bad that he had slammed her with that email and had hurt her feelings, you know, something a normal person with feelings would do, not like a sociopath like Jodi who is incapable of feeling bad for anyone except herself. I think she came to his home unannounced, he offered to let her sleep there and then be on her way, they went to sleep, woke up, she posed for him or did something to arouse him, & they had sex. I think afterward she thought he would change his mind and take her to Cancun, he told her no, he was serious about ending their relationship as stated in the email the week before & which in her mind justified her need to kill him, saw her opportunity while he was in the shower and most vulnerable, sitting there, and either shot him or stabbed him right in the heart. A 4 1/2" stab that went through his ribs right into the vena cava. Quite deep, very forceful. It was a lucky strike for her, to have hit that spot. He probably had water in his eyes, and didn't even know what happened. As far as the camera ending up in the washing machine, I think she lost track of it during her clean up, the camera ended up in the bedding, and in the washing machine it went. Another part of her plan to leave no evidence, she washed the linens to get rid of DNA. She needed to get out of there, the roommates would be home soon.
The gas cans sunk her too. Can you imagine driving all those miles with the smell of gas in your can? I can barely stand the smell when I go get gas for the hubby to mow the lawn.
I have to remember that Juan hasn't had his opportunity to present his case yet. Just like in the first trial, I couldn't stand to listen to the defense argument but Juan will prove the DT wrong & bring out the truth. Can't wait.

Agree. Travis probably felt bad that he had slammed her with that email and had hurt her feelings, you know, something a normal person with feelings would no, not like a sociopath like Jodi who is incapable of feeling bad for anyone except herself. I think she came to his home unannounced, he offered to let her sleep there and then be on her way, they went to sleep, woke up, she posed for him or did something to arouse him, & they had sex. I think afterward she thought he would change his mind and take her to Cancun, he told her no, he was serious about ending their relationship as stated in the email the week before & which in her mind justified her need to kill him, saw her opportunity while he was in the shower and most vulnerable, sitting there, and either shot him or stabbed him right in the heart. A 4 1/2" stab that went through his ribs right into the vena cava. Quite deep, very forceful. It was a lucky strike for her, to have hit that spot. He probably had water in his eyes, and didn't even know what happened. As far as the camera ending up in the washing machine, I think she lost track of it during her clean up, the camera ended up in the bedding, and in the washing machine it went. Another part of her plan to leave no evidence, she washed the linens to get rid of DNA. She needed to get out of there, the roommates would be home soon.
The gas cans sunk her too. Can you imagine driving all those miles with the smell of gas in your can? I can barely stand the smell when I go get gas for the hubby to mow the lawn.
I have to remember that Juan hasn't had his opportunity to present his case yet. Just like in the first trial, I couldn't stand to listen to the defense argument but Juan will prove the DT wrong & bring out the truth. Can't wait.

It always struck me that the smell of gas in the car had to be overwhelming - more demonstration of her single-mindedness and determination.

Yes, I agree. They kept having sex even after/through the hacking, the stalking, the weird behaviour. We all know how good of a manipulator she is. If she showed up, acted all sexy promised to do all sort of kinky things, I'm betting he caved. Especially since he probably wasn't getting the type of wild sex she was offering from anyone else.

Just speculation from me. I have always wondered if she had snuck in through the doggy door that morning and maybe removed all her clothes and entered his room to "surprise him". All with the hopes of convincing him to take her back as a GF and to go on that trip.

I may be wrong of course as its just speculation. If something like that did happen it would be a little easier to understand how she convinced him to have sex with her that day. There was confusion about date/time stamps so I am not sure about much of anything. I think she even said something to the LE officer about how date/times can be altered so maybe she changed up some dates herself on the photos and maybe already had them from the past. She was starting to delve into alleged email forgeries and other nefarious things so I could see her even altering time stamps on photos and bringing them with her.

It seems I even recall some testimony or story about her watching him without his knowledge on a different day. I may have that wrong but it seems I remember something about her sneaking in and watching Travis when he didnt know she was there on a previous occasion.

I have always wondered if she did that the day she arrived. Snuck in his house, and then just watched him first. Then maybe removed her clothes before he ever saw her so that it would be tough for him to get mad and throw her out of the house.

I think his dog may have been the type that didnt bark if she greeted him and petted the dog when the dog first saw her.

Anyway, just speculations.

Just speculation from me. I have always wondered if she had snuck in through the doggy door that morning and maybe removed all her clothes and entered his room to "surprise him". All with the hopes of convincing him to take her back as a GF and to go on that trip.

I may be wrong of course as its just speculation. If something like that did happen it would be a little easier to understand how she convinced him to have sex with her that day. There was confusion about date/time stamps so I am not sure about much of anything. I think she even said something to the LE officer about how date/times can be altered so maybe she changed up some dates herself on the photos and maybe already had them from the past. She was starting to delve into alleged email forgeries and other nefarious things so I could see her even altering time stamps on photos and bringing them with her.

It seems I even recall some testimony or story about her watching him without his knowledge on a different day. I may have that wrong but it seems I remember something about her sneaking in and watching Travis when he didnt know she was there on a previous occasion.

I have always wondered if she did that the day she arrived. Snuck in his house, and then just watched him first. Then maybe removed her clothes before he ever saw her so that it would be tough for him to get mad and throw her out of the house.

I think his dog may have been the type that didnt bark if she greeted him and petted the dog when the dog first saw her.

Anyway, just speculations.

As I recall, it was something about hiding in his closet while he had someone else over.

As I recall, it was something about hiding in his closet while he had someone else over.

Thank you. That was it. I knew it was another time. So there is history of that behavior from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire