Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a few reporters always say that he's "all over the place" and Monica Lindstrom even suggested that JSS might benefit from a visual timline of times/dates/actions. I think Juan Martinez is amazing because he can think non-linearly. We have seen witnesses trip themselves up again and again by trying really hard not to give him the answers they think he wants. They don't know where he's going. He knows exactly where he's going. Then he gives the witness a little arithmetic and the witness gets all mixed up. He ties it all together beautifully, too.

We'll be done with this today if the court lets him actually get to work.

Will JSS rule today? I wouldn't think so.

:pullhair: I wish I fully understood what you are saying and the implications... but I'm sure hopeful I will by just sticking with the thread as we move on as you computer folks are FABULOUS in explaining it to us :blowkiss: :gaah: ... moving on!

Yes, many many thanks to you young whipper snappers for translating computer-eze!!!

The picture of Jodi's bedroom, taken the day of the burglary, shows two printers; at least two discs on her bed along with what appears to be another printer and multiple program books.

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/...ndparents.html

As this was was during the height of her premeditation phase, I suspect she was fabricating most of her alibi-- creating photo discs, accessing all of Travis' accounts and remotely accessing his computer from her grandparents house.

I wonder if her bond with BN relates to her "impressing" him with her IT skills--confiding in him what she had done, what to look for and instructing him on what evidence to delete and/or highlight?:thinking:

I can't imagine him ruining his life by conspiring with her to deceive the court. eek. JMO

:pullhair: I wish I fully understood what you are saying and the implications... but I'm sure hopeful I will by just sticking with the thread as we move on as you computer folks are FABULOUS in explaining it to us :blowkiss: :gaah: ... moving on!

I don't understand either but I think it's pretty safe to say that eyeball/*advertiser censored* genius is going down.

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Juan's cross after lunch begins with . . .

JM - What was Travis doing @ 1:44pm on 6/4/08?
BN - he was uploading a new version of spybot
JM - Would it surprise you if I showed you evidence of what he and Jodi were doing at that exact time?

Insert "bungholio" picture on the Jumbotron with timestamp highlighted

BN - you don't understand computers! you are twisting my words, you are a liar, what a vile and disgusting picture!
JM - let's not get distracted from the "facts"! Look at the timestamp!

JSS - All right - I've had enough - open the courtroom, release the sealed documents, the trashing of the "victim" will stop today! This convicted murderer doesn't get any more chances. I have had enough of the tactics.

Meanwhile, cameras start rolling and pictures snapping, and the sound of Justice starts playing over the "white noise" speakers enveloping one and all! Transparency is alive and well once again. Oh and the tweeters don't know what to do anymore since they don't have to comment on what everyone is wearing.

I now return you to your local programming.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

And Sleuth5 and Hopeful One?

ETA: Sorry, this is in response to demacky's post #35, wondering where some of the posters from last year are.

I can't imagine him ruining his life by conspiring with her to deceive the court. eek. JMO

Maybe he thought his method was foolproof and no one would find out?

Yes. But Nurmi has seen those pics and counted orifices SO many times that he HAS to know where Juan is going with this. He knows what the photo timestamps say.! JMO

:floorlaugh: but the defense witness had NO IDEA of the repercussions of him stating so meant to the trial :floorlaugh:

Just my opinion, but I think Nurmi is out to try and ruin JM. He may be taking commands from CMJA, but he's not advising against them either.

Ugh! I'm tired. I wanna take a nap, but I also don't want to read through forty pages of posts when I get up either. :sigh:

Reading some on twitter. Her supporters make my head hurt. They almost convince me that a zombie apocalypse is a real thing.

Just my opinion, but I think Nurmi is out to try and ruin JM. He may be taking commands from CMJA, but he's not advising against them either.

Easy to see, Arias is planting the words witnesses are using. She still thinks she is so clever. I really would like to see her humbled once and for all.

Well, nap time it is. I'll catch up while watching the game tonight. :seeya: :eek:fftobed:

And Sleuth5 and Hopeful One?

I exchanged messages with Hopeful One last month. She said that she's busy, tries to follow this trial (which is close to her heart) but finds it difficult since it isn't being televised. She feels very bad for Travis' family.

The picture of Jodi's bedroom, taken the day of the burglary, shows two printers; at least two discs on her bed along with what appears to be another printer and multiple program books.

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/...ndparents.html

As this was was during the height of her premeditation phase, I suspect she was fabricating most of her alibi-- creating photo discs, accessing all of Travis' accounts and remotely accessing his computer from her grandparents house.

I wonder if her bond with BN relates to her "impressing" him with her IT skills--confiding in him what she had done, what to look for and instructing him on what evidence to delete and/or highlight?:thinking:

The link pasted above got truncated with the ellipsis in the middle and I can't find what you're looking for. Are you looking at this photo?
slide_273021_1967356_free.jpg

My eyes are going. I can't tell what the books are.
(looks again to make sure it's not a dog, a German Shepherd or Chihuahua}

:floorlaugh: but the defense witness had NO IDEA of the repercussions of him stating so meant to the trial :floorlaugh:

Im not a praying person, but I am PRAYING that Juan hauls that photo out! LOL JMO

Nurmi surely does seem to take it all personally. How ironic if his animosity towards JM is propelling him into making wild and disastrous decisions like accusing JM of tampering with evidence, only to be brought to his knees and further humiliated. Sound familiar?

I've thought for a long time that of the many, many, many mistakes the DT has made in this case, the biggest one is seeing this as a contest between themselves and JM. It's not about getting Jodi a fair trial, it's not even about keeping her from getting the DP, it's about beating Juan.

The link pasted above got truncated with the ellipsis in the middle and I can't find what you're looking for. Are you looking at this photo?
slide_273021_1967356_free.jpg

My eyes are going. I can't tell what the books are.
(looks again to make sure it's not a dog, a German Shepherd or Chihuahua}

What a mess, must reflex what's in her brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan