Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first nude is JA stretched out, I can't see if there's a timestamp on it, what's visible to me is 'Unallocated Cluster' (althought I have "1:42:00 unknown" as the title) but the next one's timestamp is 1:42:53, the last one, with Travis on the bed is 1:47:15. So how could he have accessed Spybot at 1:44:00 - the exact time when her backside pic was taken and timestamped? This is so interesting, I so wish they hadn't broken for lunch so early.

Wow. That is very interesting!

I wonder if there is proof this access is indeed human activated and not automatic.

I get the feeling Monica still really wants this to be true. Still saying, regardless, it's PD's fault.

-----------------

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- But it's actually at 1:44pm not 2:44pm. SO this means TA was accessing Spy Bot on this date & time
Bryan- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mmmm, I don't think that's what Juan is getting at. I think he's trying to prove the deletions were caused by Spybot.

I think he actually might be going to both. Pretty coincidental that SpyBot was accessed at the very same time that those pics were dated and timed, which we know couldn't happen if they were doing what those pics showed. Now this is probably too wild but... *IF* someone were to change the exif info on those pics ahead of time, choosing this time in advance because they planned on being there then, and then plant them on the camera's memory stick with those times already on the exif info, they'd need access to his computer to do that. Needed access SpyBot to suspend it and even maybe plant other *advertiser censored* at the same time? The reason she might want the pics on his camera is b/c she would know they couldn't view this blackmail evidence on the computer because of the viruses, but she could show it to him on the camera and then delete after she killed him? Or maybe I just need less coffee today, LOL!

Court starts late then goes on a two hour lunch break:thud:

I know... I should type UNBELIEVABLE. But it isn't- right? Par for the course. I feel really bad that this case may taint her ability to be reelected. I don't like to see good, hardworking people go down because of the lying, torturing murderer- only the people who deserve it. I feel sorry for JSS, I know I am in the minority.

Didn't Juan say that he has a guy who will testify that Neumeister deleted files from the computer?

Yes! I can't wait.
075ee6d1.gif

Attachments

• 075ee6d1.gif
    075ee6d1.gif
    389 bytes · Views: 313
I'm just a tad obsessive

Until the flying subpoenas are joined in midair by a squadron of flying pigs? Until the Devil puts on a sweater? (A reference perhaps to Jodi's request for a sweater at the start of her interrogation? Well, yes, maybe, that too...) Until the fat lady sings?

(Damn, now I'll be thinking up these expressions all day.)

eta: until the cows come home and the chickens come home to roost, till Gabriel blows his horn...

when-pigs-fly.jpg
i2.wp.com/www.corruptct.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/when-pigs-fly.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=272%2C125
stock-photo-19846138-fat-lady-sings.jpg
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/19846138/2/stock-photo-19846138-fat-lady-sings.jpg
Cows%20Walking
http://www.gwoltal.myfastmail.com/files/Cows%20Walking

Done!

Oh my God Yes!!

Can't they even have an audio of the trial?

BTW, a computer savvy friend of mine explained how so many hits could register. If you go to a *advertiser censored* site and there are one hundred thumbnails of photos, that will register as one hundred hits.

The photos can be high resolution horrible stuff, but if they are embedded on the website (or even in a spam email message) at one pixel square, you won't even see them and your computer will download them.

I'm :praying: that a computer person can do a blog at EOD explaining to us laypersons all that has happened today!

I think he actually might be going to both. Pretty coincidental that SpyBot was accessed at the very same time that those pics were dated and timed, which we know couldn't happen if they were doing what those pics showed. Now this is probably too wild but... *IF* someone were to change the exif info on those pics ahead of time, choosing this time in advance because they planned on being there then, and then plant them on the camera's memory stick with those times already on the exif info, they'd need access to his computer to do that. Needed access SpyBot to suspend it and even maybe plant other *advertiser censored* at the same time? The reason she might want the pics on his camera is b/c she would know they couldn't view this blackmail evidence on the computer because of the viruses, but she could show it to him on the camera and then delete after she killed him? Or maybe I just need less coffee today, LOL!

Pretty interesting, the timing. I don't think Juan will actually be able prove such a thing, it depends what the activity at that time was, I guess? BUT bringing it up and insinuating, the way he does, could clue Jodi in that he's on to her, since at this points, this kind of evidence won't really matter to him.

Or Travis. I remember it being a very common virus back then. And I LOVE how BN said "Oh well it originates on *advertiser censored* websites" so what!? Someone else could have gotten it and spread it around accidently via e-mail attachments. It doesn't mean Travis got it from a *advertiser censored* site.

And even if he did, so what?

Anyways, back to the misconduct accusation JM! :drumroll:

I will admit that I am totally computer illiterate, but is it possible JA could have sent emails on some of those dates that had a virus attached? I'm sure JM has the dates and times of all her emails.
Probably a dumb question. :blushing:

It sounded better in my head.... :smile:

Fanning herself and calling early long lunches? Hmmm. How old is Judge Stephens?

This can also be signs of an oncoming panic attack or anxiety attack. I suffer from them and they sometimes start with hot flashes. If so, it could be a reason for a long lunch. JMO.

She is either not feeling well or having a major "hot flash".

or just maybe taking nips from the bottle...just sayin jmo:scared:

or yeah, menopause..

heck when I went thru menopause I know I would get foggy memory

and fan myself...

this hearing, this trial is driving me insane in the membrane lol

Fanning herself and calling early long lunches? Hmmm. How old is Judge Stephens?

She is either not feeling well or having a major "hot flash".

I would hate to go through The Change and this trial at the same time, so if that's the case, I'm feeling a bit more sympathetic toward her. I remember it as like living in an Easy Bake Oven for five years....whew! Still...take some black cohosh and sleep on a Chillow, for cryin' out loud. She'll be in and out of menopause before the sentencing phase ends, at this rate. And I'll be on Medicare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire