Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/20 thru 2/23 - Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ~ I remember reading this in her blog. Go down to April 30, 2008. She changed a "few" words around towards the end and called it her own! I'd be willing to bet (as Truth Detector says) > Ransom's husbands shoes that all of the postings in her blog where taken from other articles!

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

Quote from JA's blog, May 10, 2008: I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment. It makes me want to wander this entire globe in search of this in-definitive "something," that I might suddenly experience it, discover it, or some other sort of quickening to quench this thirst I've had since childhood.

I don't think anyone else wrote this bizarre gag-ery but Jodi. It has the same "cut and paste" phrases that she uses in her other writings, the same smugness and superiority she gets elsewhere from showing off words that she doesn't use articulately. It's all a little "off". Then notice the orgasmic quality of pulsing and throbbing, with the demure biblical "quickening" thrown in for good measure. And then, not satisfied with all that nonsense, she buzzes on a dime from sex to the "I'm thirsty" cliché.

Ohh, and then there's the made-up word "in-definitive". Pure Jodi. While I'm all for made-up words, she makes up words that don't even begin to have a meaning.

Folks, I think this is absolutely LMAO hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken