Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericksonvision: I thought the same thing "@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias full frontal of Travis could have been cropped. No wounds below waist.”
Why? That's the state his murderer left him in. BBM - Wrong, there ARE wounds below the waist.

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez shows photos of Travis' legs. Skin tissue torn away on back of left ankle consistent w/someone kicking floor, Horn says. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
His body is so damaged I wonder what the jury is thinking. Many stab wounds all over the upper part of his back #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now29 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias Travis girls now head bowed almost 90 degrees as in deep prayer in first row

I hope they find peace soon.

Beth

Next photo is the back of Travis. Nine stab wounds to the upper back. Horn now goes through the wounds. They are all approximately one inch deep but were stopped by the ribs and spine. (NOTE from Beth: These are the wounds it appears that Arias inflicted as Travis stood at the sink, spitting blood, smearing blood on the counter from the cuts on his hand. The spatter on the mirror is likely from Travis spitting and spurts or castoff from the stabs to the back.)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Many of these autopsy photos can be seen here (warning graphic content). http://www.wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-travis-alexander-murder-case-graphic/ … #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Juan continues to rifle through autopsy photos detailing the damage caused by #JodiArias. Back of body is shown now.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

I don't see many notes being taken, jurors are looking at the screen and Dr. Horn. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 55s 56 seconds ago

Juan counts out the stab wounds shown on the back, mainly the 9 wounds that are in a 6x5 1/2 inch area. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi jots down some notes on his banana colored legal pad as does Willmott. #JodiArias is still in same slumped down position.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#jodiarias still has her head swung to the side and down. Looking away from pictures and jury #jodiarias #3TVArias

His body is so damaged I wonder what the jury is thinking. Many stab wounds all over the upper part of his back #jodiarias #3TVArias

The damage she inflicted is unreal. The pain Travis was in... :(

Why? That's the state his murderer left him in. BBM - Wrong, there ARE wounds below the waist.

I don't get it either. Of course JM needs to show the full frontal. The jurors need to see everything - even the parts where she didn't manage to stab him.

@NancyGraceHLN: Pic of Travis’ back displayed. Horn identifies 9 stab wounds to upper back. Wounds about 1 inch deep & stopped by rib or spine. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Looking at the buttock area of Travis Alexander. There's skin slippage and levity in that area according to Dr Horn #jodiarias #3TVArias

Stab to stomach 5 3/4 inches deep. Ugh. She is a monster. Why is she still alive? Oh yeah, she is a defendant and has all the rights.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Close up photo of the back of the head showing the head wounds is up now. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Looking at the head of Travis Alexander. He has two large gashes on his scalp...very shocking to see again #jodiarias #3TVArias

Beth
What appears to be bruising the buttocks is the pooling of blood–called lividity. Two incised wounds to the head are two inches each. The skull is one of the thickest boney structures in the body. Travis would have felt pain associated with the head wounds.

Here is my question.

JA chose not to conduct a defense based upon mental illness. They had every opportunity to pursue that avenue, but declined to do so. So here we are now. Can Juan say something like, "it's clear the defense are trying a hail Mary pass. When you hear them talk about this poor mentally ill "girl", just remember that they clearly launched a self defense case and NOT a mental illness excuse."

He can say that, right?

@NancyGraceHLN: Horn testifies injuries to Travis' head would have caused pain. #JodiArias

Dr. Horn states Travis Alexander experienced pain from all of these wounds he's talked about so far #jodiarias #3TVArias

I was cutting up a chicken the other day and always have to apply more pressure to the breast area. Jodi stabbing into his chest plate would have taken immense force.

Beth
Looking at photo of the skull with the scalp removed. Can see divots in the bone where the bone was chipped away by the knife. (This refers to the two incisions to the head.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆