Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@monicalindstrom: Dr. Horn was checking to make sure there was no indication this was a suicide attempt with fatal neck wound #JodiArias

I don't get it either. Of course JM needs to show the full frontal. The jurors need to see everything - even the parts where she didn't manage to stab him.
They sure do so they understand the brutality of the crime and why the death penalty is being sought.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Dr. Horn says there are hesitation marks on Travis's neck. #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
This neck wound would have Travis unconscious in seconds and dead in minutes #jodiarias #3TVArias

If I were Wilmott, I wouldn't even get out of my chair. What is she going to say, what can she say? "Oh well, so he was stabbed 29 times. And shot. And had his throat slit. But if he was SHOT first, he probably suffered 1% less didn't he?"

I'm dreading her cross. She's going to harp on the typo from last time, isn't she? Ugh

@NancyGraceHLN: Neck injury on screen shows a very large wound across the neck. Wind pipe cut. "Screaming would be impossible," Horn says. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

TA friends and family still sob quietly and hang their heads and cover their eyes. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Jurors taking notes on gunshot wound picture, size and measurements #JodiArias

Dead by injection will be a more merciful death than she gave him.

Even a natural death! Old age or...a heart attack or something...ANYTHING would be more merciful than what he got.

HuffPost:
"Its a single cut across the neck," Horn said of the injury to Alexander's throat.

Here is my question.

JA chose not to conduct a defense based upon mental illness. They had every opportunity to pursue that avenue, but declined to do so. So here we are now. Can Juan say something like, "it's clear the defense are trying a hail Mary pass. When you hear them talk about this poor mentally ill "girl", just remember that they clearly launched a self defense case and NOT a mental illness excuse."

He can say that, right?

I imagine he can, but I am no expert.

oh, and good morning friends :coffeecup:

Beth
Horn sees no hesitation marks on the cut to the throat. It was one consistent cut. Now identifies the bullet entry wound to Travis’s right forehead.

@monicalindstrom: Dr. Horn explains gunshot wound was at a down angle, this indicates #JodiArias was above TA

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Dr. Horn states no hesitation marks, it was one clean cut #jodiarias #3TVArias

I was cutting up a chicken the other day and always have to apply more pressure to the breast area. Jodi stabbing into his chest plate would have taken immense force.

Yuk! It didn't dawn on me in the first trial how strong that knife had to be to inflict 8? wounds to bone without breaking. Hardly a knife Travis would have selected for cutting a silky curtain cord, as she testified to.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

#JodiArias hasn't moved an inch since the photos were put up. Jurors glance at TA family/friends occasionally.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Tanisha's husband has his arm around her, he looks forward and she looks down. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

TA friends and family still sob quietly and hang their heads and cover their eyes. #JodiArias

I hope Travis is watching over them and enveloping them in peace and love and comfort. They don't deserve to relive this over, and over, and over again.

I keep repeating myself.. But what kind of monster could do this to another human being?

@ericksonvision: The doc says the bullet in Alexander's was fired from ABOVE him. #JodiArias

Beth
Horn is describing what happens when one is shot in the head. Because of decomposition, it’s not possible to trace the trajectory of the bullet in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17