Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lyric~

Where is the Justice for Holly Bobo?
Reaction score
Omg. Wonder if we're going to hear all of TA's May 26 text to her? Wasn't it 15 pages long of true insults?

I've yet to see all the exchange with him and her. I want to know what the real cause of all of this was. I want to read all of it, just don't want Nurmi and the sexpert reading each and every word. I don't want them picking n choosing things for me to see. LOL I can do that myself.

MeeBee

Reaction score
I think ALV was all about her agenda. Women are always the victim, men are always the abuser. It's like an extreme racism. She sees men and women at war, and she fights for her side.

True...

knt42

Reaction score
Hope the judge will take control and put a stop to all this nonsense! This is not another go at a trial, this is sentencing!

katydid23

Reaction score
I'm hoping Nurmi finished up with this drivel and Juan can do his thing.

I wouldn't count on it. There are still those emails where TA was cursing JA out and calling her names. No way that Nurmi is going to ignore those. :no:

josie1986

Reaction score
Made it home with the kids,dinner out (thank you slow cooker) and here with 5+ minutes to spare. Hooray

~Lyric~

Where is the Justice for Holly Bobo?
Reaction score
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 2m2 minutes ago

Hi @WatWouldJodiDo. The answer to your Twitter handle... "W.W.J.D?" ...is #Slaughter. You're welcome. #JodiArias

I just had to post this lol that watwouldjodido person as been posting all kinds of tweets this morning.

dog.gone.cute

Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10
Reaction score
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

#jodiarias trial should resume at 10am. About 1 hour from now.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9m 9 minutes ago

Det Flores just arrived.

Judge is hearing another case at the moment.

Mike B is ready to go in his baby blue shirt. #jodiarias

Hope4More

Reaction score
Yah. Weeks of Dr. K calling Travis a well intentioned abuser who couldn't help himself. To be compared by inference with the well intentioned mentally fragile and vulnerable CMJA who couldn't help herself either.

ShadyLady

Reaction score
I've yet to see all the exchange with him and her. I want to know what the real cause of all of this was. I want to read all of it, just don't want Nurmi and the sexpert reading each and every word. I don't want them picking n choosing things for me to see. LOL I can do that myself.

I wish all the texts and her "journals" were released....I hate the editing sh** from the defense. I think Jodi might have damaged Travis' car on purpose...and she might have told him about the audio tape.

Also, I am convinced if Travis had agreed to take her to Cancun, she would have hid gun and knife, didn't she buy two tubes of sun block on her way down?

AND another weird behavior, remember when Travis took Mimi on a date, and Jodi stayed at his home claiming she "fell" asleep on his couch? Not possessive....not a bit.

Another thing I don't understand, after the first time Jodi got into Travis' accounts, why didn't he just change ALL his passwords??

MeeBee

Reaction score
@jeffgoldesq: Ontjr in #JodiArias today is still Dr Miccio Fonseca defense sexpert.

dog.gone.cute

Reaction score
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi is up chatting with the staple lady. Perhaps catching up on the latest staple technology? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Juan just arrived in a gray suit. We are still chillin like non villians. #jodiarias

bsk

Reaction score
Just read BK's recap of last week.

She pointed out that the language about computer has now shifted to "access to" and "modification of" rather than the original stark "deletion" of files.

Also, she interviewed original Atty who asked to see computer. Atty left the room, then her investigator. She says JM and Flores were still in the room with HD, and she's furious with JM, not Nurmi.

i read a story over the weekend where she was saying she was mad at Juan. I had thought originally she was mad at KN for dragging her in and then throwing her under the bus.

josie1986

Reaction score
@TrialDiariesJ: Alexander family is all here, Jodi's mom, Flores etc #jodiarias

Susza

Reaction score
Well, Hatfield, how do you manage to read my thoughts. That's scary, too. ;)

Thank you for your brilliant post (n° 4). I would never have been able to express it in such a clear way.

pinkandgreenmom

Reaction score
Trying to catch up while homeschooling a child. We have a documentary on the Vikings and one on Pluto so I can follow along here while halfway listening to those.

I need to get a life.

Hope4More

Reaction score
I think ALV was all about her agenda. Women are always the victim, men are always the abuser. It's like an extreme racism. She sees men and women at war, and she fights for her side.

Astute observation. I'm a proud feminist and read, 30 years ago, all the standard feminist tracts that LaVa would have as well. It's all about patriarchy and yes, man's everlasting attempt to control and subjugate women. Some feminists of yore believed that loving sex between men and women is impossible, that because of men's intent sex is always rape.

LaVa seems to fall on that end of the genuinely radical feminist spectrum.

Nosey Parker

A Brit in Canada
Reaction score
i read a story over the weekend where she was saying she was mad at Juan. I had thought originally she was mad at KN for dragging her in and then throwing her under the bus.

Betcha she's mad because Juan drew attention to her alleged 'carelessness'.

dog.gone.cute

Reaction score
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

Tanisha, husband and Samantha are seated.

Juan is in front row relaxing and waiting for #JodiArias trial to resume.

Jodi's front row is full

bsk

Reaction score
Omg. Wonder if we're going to hear all of TA's May 26 text to her? Wasn't it 15 pages long of true insults?

Oh jeez - we might as well all bag it until next Monday if it's going to be another 4 days like the last 2.

josie1986

Reaction score
@TrialDiariesJ: 3rd lawyer with a purple tie...am I missing something? Lol #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.