Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope nurmi doesn't bore on today the man really needs to learn and read a jury. What's he think he's going to accomplish boring them into submission

Nah. Let him go on and on asking her to trash Travis. The longer he does, the more offended they'll be when JM tells them the truth.

Steve....I like how you think. :) Another great point. And as a temperate feminist, I agree completely.

Hope,

While we wait for the sidebar to finish, I'd like to ask you a question: that quotation from JA about her lies that is at the bottom of all your posts--what is she specifically referring to?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 40s40 seconds ago

Jury is entering the courtroom. #JodiArias

I know, Im a bit late, got a little side tracked.

@TrialDiariesJ: Back to the email from Lisa Andrews #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: The Dr. says there was more communication between Lisa and Travis besides this email #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Jury is seated.

Dr. F continues with Nurmi and the super exciting direct.

Ex 385, an email from Lisa Andrews to TA is on screen. #JodiArias

:gaah: More e-mails :gaah:

@TrialDiariesJ: We have another email from Lisa to Travis back in Dec. 2007 #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wonder what the first question the jury had for the defence? Will they start with it?

Agree. I think there will be a hold out or two (juror 3 seems to be with the defense) and I almost think that's better. She won't get the same amount of attention when it comes to appeals and people fighting for her that she would if she got the death penalty. She'd just be another killer serving life. JSS will give her LWOP. Bank on it.

I agree MeeBee ~
And "you can mark my word that one" :wink:

Look at JSS at the end of this short video :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjUlf9qTOLc

I wonder what the first question the jury had for the defence? Will they start with it?

That comes after all testimony is finished, after re-direct. All jury questions are collected at the end of the day, if any are submitted.

@TrialDiariesJ: Subject line from Lisa to Travis says "I love you" #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Many jurors taking notes. Ex 736 is admitted. Another email to TA from Lisa Andrews I think. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

This email was on Dec 7th 2007.

Nurmi wants to know if there is anything significant that they were over yet TA still had contact #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

In the email she talks about how much she loved TA and wanted marriage.

Shows the "infectiousness of TA" explains Dr. F. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Dr. F says this shows that there is yet another female who is struggling to stay away from Mr. Alexander. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: This email talks about how much Lisa loves Travis and marriage. The expert says this shows Travis is persuasive #jodiarias #3tvarias

What do emails FROM Lisa to Travis have to do with this killer's mitigation trial?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

In the email she talks about how much she loved TA and wanted marriage.

Shows the "infectiousness of TA" explains Dr. F. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Dr. F says this shows that there is yet another female who is struggling to stay away from Mr. Alexander. #JodiArias

Whaaat? So now he's a disease? That's low.

@TrialDiariesJ: Lisa says "we could have messed up Tues night but we didn't. Thank you for being so strong." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member