Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously????

CBS reports their perspective; that I am aware of, none of the other reporters have tweeted comments on the doctors demeanor, only that jurors were taking many notes, would be interesting to know for sure. Wish we were watching it live. :(

LOL.. I don't think its an accident. More like washing reds with whites so they don't have to wash anymore?
Us guys aren't completely dumb.

Um . . . then there was the 1970's. I still have a copy of "the Joy of Sex" circa 1972 (saving it for a museum one day - ha!) and truly . . . . there was no shaving involved! Espousing the sensuality of au naturale.

Coincidentally, the feminist era, IRRC.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Continues: Witness calls Travis a "Master of Deception" again. Refers to lust as internal struggle. #JodiArias

The meter is running. She has to continue to repeat herself to keep the meter running because she knows once Nurmi is done JM will be fast only highlighting the most obvious to discredit her testimony. I don't think JM will give Nurmi much to rebut. jmo

I rest my case!!!!!!!..... Travis could not have been too "seasoned" if he thought CMJA was all that and a tootsie pop. Kinky yes, satisfying, possibly for an "unseasoned" participant.

That is a most excellent point!

She offered him sex to settle him, she offered sex to rattle him, she offered and offered and offered. That's Jodi. Maybe the day she killed him, she offered for the millionth time and he said he was tired. Who knows...maybe she killed him cause he couldn't handle the sex anymore. The three hole wonder that she is!

That's all she had to offer him. She didn't have any education, outside interests, friends. Between that and her stalking and manipulations, any wonder why Travis didn't consider her marriage material??? Any relationship that is just sex is going to burn out by becoming boring, even if it's kinky sex.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Fonseca says she's read a lot about religion and she enjoys studying it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 60 seconds ago
Ok now Fonseca is going to explain temple recommends based on a college of her's that's Mormon. They've discussed this #jodiarias #3tvarias

That's all she had to offer him. She didn't have any education, outside interests, friends. Between that and her stalking and manipulations, any wonder why Travis didn't consider her marriage material??? Any relationship that is just sex is going to burn out by becoming boring, even if it's kinky sex.

Especially when that kinky sex (no matter how "good" it is) is attached to a psycho witch from hell that won't move on with her life.

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
Losing a temple recommend is major according to Fonseca and Travis continues with the same behaviors #jodiarias #3tvarias

Too bad this wasn't televised, we could play a drinking game on asked and answered objections.

Holy moly-- I just cannot understand what the DT is trying to prove here.
They had sex-- some say kinky sex. But they were 2 young adults with hormones and time to spend (a la no kids to tend to).

Geez, this trial has really jumped-the-shark. She's guilty of 1st degree murder with cruelty (can't remember the exact name).

What does any of this have to do with the price of milk?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Please note that visually on the screen this Myspace conversation reads "Travis" & "Me" aka saved by #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias says she misses touching, feeling, kissing, and smelling Travis Alexander #3tvarias

oh!!!!! this would be enough for me to send her right to death row!
how dare she even think things like that,she was the one the took him away from the ones that truly loved him!
god i am fuming with that comment

WTF, is this person hearing the same thing as we are? The Dr. Comes across like a bought fake.

Well....YAH. What else have they got? It's the Magical Thinking Defense; when you know your client is a lying, sociopathic murderess, go find yourself a Rent-an-Expert to make stuff up. What a way to make a living.

Too bad this wasn't televised, we could play a drinking game on asked and answered objections.

We would all be on the floor under our desks and suffering from alcohol poisoning long before now if it were.

Um. Okay. Does anyone believe an abusive sociopath, misogynistic, dehumanizing scum would pay a woman hundreds of dollars for anything?

The whole point - assuming this argument would be anywhere near reality - is that Travis would assume and act as if she was worth nothing. To an abusive and controlling man, 'his' woman should count herself lucky to take care of him.
Okay, legit question for BritsKate, or any of our other posters who have been in real abusive situations: Have you ever used sex to "settle" your man down, and does it really work???

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis's intimacy is from the waist down #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Nurmi asks Witness for TA's definition of intimacy.

Dr. F states, "From the waist down." #JodiArias

---- OMG ... seriously, this is absolutely outrageous !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge