Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just now been able to see how court is going. Saw on my FB comment about how Travis was "seasoned" about sex and that Jodi was not. Please .... Eyeroll. Juan will eat this witness alive. What I don't understand is why they have to go to the extreme with Jodi by trying to paint her as Saint Jodi. It will NEVER work. There is entirely too much evidence to prove otherwise. So I don't know why they do this when they know for certain there is ample evidence to refute the claim that Jodi wasn't the one seasoned in the ways of sex.

In this phase will they be covering the planning and premeditation?

Is the public still interested in this trial? Are all the seats filled? I have DISH tv, so no HLN/CNN right now.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Travis didn't take a lot of these girls out to dinner it was just a lot of sex talk #jodiarias #3tvarias

hes slept with 2 people afaik? :/ how does she know he was sleeping with all these girls,was she there?

Too bad this wasn't televised, we could play a drinking game on asked and answered objections.

It would also be good if it was televised and they let people who call in ask questions of the witness or even Jodi for that matter.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias says she misses touching, feeling, kissing, and smelling Travis Alexander #3tvarias

oh!!!!! this would be enough for me to send her right to death row!
how dare she even think things like that,she was the one the took him away from the ones that truly loved him!
god i am fuming with that comment

I would like to know what her demeanor is when this was being read. If true she would show emotion, but we know she can't because she is missing that chip

Okay, legit question for BritsKate, or any of our other posters who have been in real abusive situations: Have you ever used sex to "settle" your man down, and does it really work???

Nope, never did. he was so heated that if I tried he would probably call me names for trying and get more enraged.

I don't know about you all, but I'd be ok with the slamming hundreds of $ down for my housekeeping w/o any acknowledgment...serious, I would.

Me too SweetT!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias says she misses touching, feeling, kissing, and smelling Travis Alexander #3tvarias

oh!!!!! this would be enough for me to send her right to death row!
how dare she even think things like that,she was the one the took him away from the ones that truly loved him!
god i am fuming with that comment

"If only he had not let me down and forced me to kill him, look at what I miss the most. Look at what he made me deprive myself of.
I AM the VICTIM". Yep, she is one Dizzy Bit""!!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
"@CBS5AZ: 7 pages of texts and they seem to be going over Every line.#jodiarias"

:pullhair:

Dr. F. would be wise to lighten up on all that BS of TA. Apparently she doesn't realize she will have to answer to one of the best Prosecutors in the Country,Juan M. Of course much like JA, she might feel she can handle him. We all know how JA handled him with her sparring, pretending to cry, telling many lies, her weak little voice, squeezing her nose.....Murder 1

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Witness explains that #JodiArias too, wanted to be a good Mormon.

This is based on her expert opinion & lots of reading materials.

Well, when JM asked her: You're a Mormon, aren't you?" (I think it was trial day 23) JA answered hesitating and finally saying: "Um, sort of."

Actually, probably she doesn't need to pretend to be Mormon any more. It was just one of the means that allowed her to be close to TA and manipulate him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis's intimacy is from the waist down #jodiarias #3tvarias

That is so far beyond the pale its unbelievable. She's a friggin attack dog trying to disguise herself as a professional.

Wait, Is that same "expert" with no experitise STILL FLIPPING ON THE STAND?!

What a useless waste of time. None of this matter. None of it.

Wish I could stay and read more tweets, but dang it, the dh is on his way and likes this thing called dinner :)

TaTa For Now!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Now we are listening to if #jodiarias pubic hair being shaved has meaning #shootme

poor jen no one wants to listen to that

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
"@CBS5AZ: 7 pages of texts and they seem to be going over Every line.#jodiarias"

:pullhair:

Wow...I was definitely wishful thinking saying Juan would be up today...

Not gonna happen.

In this phase will they be covering the planning and premeditation?

Is the public still interested in this trial? Are all the seats filled? I have DISH tv, so no HLN/CNN right now.

:seeya:

BBM: HLN/CNN packed up and left the CMJA re-trial about 2 weeks ago . . . and from what I understand, they are not even covering this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998