Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fond memories of the FCA trial where we could get transcripts of sidebars. :sigh: I really wish that we could get them for this trial as they would be a doozy.

ETA: So RadarLuv, what is the definition?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36s36 seconds ago
Judge goes through the admonition. No one saw, talked or read anything about the case. Over Thanksgiving that's impressive. #JodiArias

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 44s45 seconds ago
We are back on misogyny #jodiarias

For a moment I read th following as (BOLD BEING MINE):

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Sizzlebar is over.

Nurms went to fetch Dr. F.

It's always a pleasure to see her. Gray STRAIGHT jacket this time. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 40 seconds ago

Jury is seated and shuffling around preparing to take notes.

Dr. F is on the standular region again. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago

Nurmi continues with his redirect.

Dr. F pours a cup of TCW. They both say good morning. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi wants to go over with Fonseca about how the state suggested she was making Travis look bad #jodiarias #3tvarias Sidebar #2

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi wants to go over with Fonseca about how the state suggested she was making Travis look bad #jodiarias #3tvarias Sidebar #2

aus·pi·cious
ôˈspiSHəs/
adjective
adjective: auspicious

conducive to success; favorable

I have fond memories of the FCA trial where we could get transcripts of sidebars. :sigh: I really wish that we could get them for this trial as they would be a doozy.

ETA: So RadarLuv, what is the definition?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

Nurmi: How do you characterize the death of TA.

Objection by Juan.

Sizzlebar 2 ensues. #JodiArias

Please let us get to the jurors' questions today! :please:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 58s58 seconds ago
Nurmi doesn't even get a single question out before Martinez objects and we're back to sidebar. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 50s51 seconds ago
oops. putting that off. Starting with accusation that Fonseca's trying to make #TravisAlexander look bad. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s52 seconds ago
and we're off. Fonseca's onthe stand. Nurmi starts off with misogyny. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

No chicken wings seen yet but a plethora of cashew desalt moves from the Nurmi. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 40 seconds ago

I notice Donovan has tied up her mullet into a pretty little pony tail. I miss the mullet tho! #JodiArias

:hilarious:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 40s41 seconds ago
Nurmi asks: How would you characterize the death of #TravisAlexander? #JuanMartinez objects —yet another sidebar. #JodiArias #abc15

@monicalindstrom: I think we were 3 questions in before a #sizzlebar was held #JodiArias

Sorry, but there are duplicate posts of the Trial Diaries tweets, FYI. Thank you to everyone who posts though! :loveyou:

Had JA been able to complete her testimony in secret, I wonder what all dysfunctional made up stuff she was going to elucidate on since the Doctor was testifying after her (and didn't we hear how it would throw everything into a mass of confusion if witnesses were taken out of order because of the secret testimony eventually not being allowed, so JA had to testify first)? What was JA about to lay the groundwork for that the Doc was going to use to show Travis' unusual sexual proclivities? Obviously nothing we heard in JA's first 18 days on the stand. Makes one wonder, and wonder further if she'll still stick to that script if and when she returns to the stand.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Are you here to say Travis is a horrible monster?
Fonseca- No. I'm here to look at the dynamics #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Are you here to say Travis is a horrible monster?
Fonseca- No. I'm here to look at the dynamics #jodiarias #3tvarias

But yet she pretty much said that the whole time nurmi was up

@TrialDiariesJ: Sidebar #3. Nurmi was getting into the killing and Juan objected #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member