Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

#JodiArias is seated.

She looked around behind her to nothing but empty seats.

No family of hers here. She still smiled though.

:violin::violin::violin: . . . :violin::violin::violin:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Willmott and Maria have been up at the stapler lady for the last 15 mins.

The swingline is heard. Must be lots o' evidence coming #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Nurmi is here, light medium tapioca suit. He is reclinated and reading something. #JodiArias

So is Geffner there trying to rehabilitate his reputation???

~~Fashion Report ~~ From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

Willmott is in a black dress suit with bright salmon top and dark blingage around the neckular region. #JodiArias

:thinking: I wonder IF MLDR is there today ?

Thanks, I remember the name but not what he actually was there to testify to. What does he do?

He's a psychologist, but plays a neuropsychologist or ME on the stand. He's the one that claimed you could basically go to the mall and have a pizza with a bullet in your brain. Also the one that a judge in another trial he testified in said his testimony was completely without merit. He also burps...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago

#JodiArias mom and a handful of other strange people just took their seats. Jodi looked back and smiled again.

He was the least aggravating of the three Defense experts last time around. A Judge in a previous case had called Geffner a 'hired gun.'
Geffner, the clinical psychologist, argued that Travis would not have been incapacitated after the gun-shot to the head. It was funny to see him argue against the medical examiner's findings.

Geffner likely means Nurmi is moving on to the fairy tale of CMJA as mentally ill victim.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

In the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial.

Judge hearing other cases right now.

It's a crisp 50 degrees outside. A bit nipply.

Ha! It's a crisp 50 degress in Chicago today, and we're considering putting on shorts and grilling for lunch.

While we :waiting: from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

#JodiArias is using a little mint green pencil sharpener to sharpen her golf sized crafting pencil as she prepares for trial to resume.

This morning my p.c. security blocked an intrusion from phoenixprivatedetective.blogspot.com characterizing this as a web attack fake offer 23. The attacker URL: latest-spybot-search-destroy-fully.html The attacker p.c.: harddownloadfree.blogspot.com/2014/3/

Hmmm.

P.S. I would use Blogspot's 'Contact Us' link and send them what Spybot found (if you haven't already lol), it could be inserted in one of their ads or somehow added in a blog post, they ought to be made aware of it though, icky stuff.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Judge is here.

Juan has some discovery issues he wants to talk about.

The encrypted HD is the first one. #JodiArias

So is Geffner there trying to rehabilitate his reputation???

I bet they are just going to use him as a vehicle to slam Juan and Del Marte, can't imagine he came up with anything valuable to add since his last failure on the stand. And when Juan gets an opportunity to cross I bet anything he will be just as blatantly rude and "stupid" behaving as Fonseca and BN. This will be his chance to get even with Juan, who continues to expose all the defense witness as nut cases.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

#JodiArias is seated.

She looked around behind her to nothing but empty seats.

No family of hers here. She still smiled though.

:violin::violin::violin: . . . :violin::violin::violin:

What's a girl to do?

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan says their are discovery issues...
He talked to Numeister about the encrypted hard drive and he wants to interview Tony & the other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni