Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

TA: "Tell me why it is important to come up the 24th its stressing me out not knowing." #JodiArias: "Just get here & let me de-stress you."

Who's constantly bringing up sex ?

The paint continues to dry, the grass continues to grow, the glaciers recede, the continents drift, the world turns, the jurors lose their minds neuron by painful neuron...

They must know JW is running down the clock at their expense. I wouldn't have thought that a good strategy.

I might have got into the rum and eggnog a little early today but it just hit me, all they are doing is having big fancy experts read emails and texts, over and over and over and over.

It's actually hilarious that this is all they have. Nothing concrete, nothing solid. Just some big oaf of a doctor to read her stupid immature thoughts. LMAO

Do people here know about Mortified?

http://www.getmortified.com

It's snort-out-loud funny. Basically it's grown-ups reading excerpts from their melodramatic (actual) adolescent journals. For comedy. Not as evidence in a murder trial.

They must know JW is running down the clock at their expense. I wouldn't have thought that a good strategy.

Here’s why I think the defense strategy of delaying cross examination is a bad idea and why it will backfire.
Imagine I meet you this weekend at a Christmas party. I tell you all about my novel that’s been accepted for publication. I tell you the name of the publisher, the name of my agent, the plot of the book. You’re kind of excited to meet a published author.

At a New Year’s Eve party, you meet a mutual acquaintance “Bob.” You tell Bob how excited you are for me. Bob rolls his eyes and says, “Oh, that G&A Mom. She tells stories like this all the time! Did she tell you how she just got into medical school? Or how a studio is going to record her? Or the invitation to the White House State Dinner?” And then he calls over other people who know me and they’re all telling hilarious stories about my habit of telling whoppers.

Would the fact that two weeks went by make you less angry at me? Or more?

Did tweets mention that they were on chat may 10 just before the sex tape call. He told her he wanted to "hear her moan." They went from chat to phone right afterwards.

Nor a good strategy to give JM two weeks to prepare for his cross examination, he'll obliterate this sense of JA being the abused party in this relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Gchat- Travis says" plenty of the fights are by me but but when we fight and it is induced by you it's subtle" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Geffner says this is typical of DV and how the abuser blames the victim #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM - He's certainly got a lot of experience with this. The only problem is that to him "victim" means "whichever one is paying me to say the other one is the abuser".

Dr met with Jodi on 3 separate occasions. Does anybody remember the dates please?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
now back to the "Cheap *advertiser censored*" chat. Travis accusing #JodiArias of flirtinng with someone. TA says she's a "solid form of evil"

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Jury seated again. Geffner and Willmott goes through the google chat messages again. #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds ago
The Gchat where Travis calls Jodi "pure evil" is being analyzed by Geffner. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner says TA calls #jodiarias names if he doesn't get what he wants.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
5/26/08 - TA calls #jodiarias a "Cheap *advertiser censored*" for flirting w/Danny Jones. "Going on to the next di%^." JA says it was an Anchorman joke.

Did tweets mention that they were on chat may 10 just before the sex tape call. He told her he wanted to "hear her moan." They went from chat to phone right afterwards.

No, but did he ask her to record it?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
Based on the specific evidence & sequence the Defense is providing, TA does come off as a mean brat. So much evidence missing! #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
TA tells #JodiArias he hates her. Says she pains him more than the death of his Dad. She is sick/evil & she makes him want to kill himself.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s34 seconds ago
TA mocks her for being a high class server that can't get a job in a diner. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s57 seconds ago
Willmott reads as TA tells #JodiArias that she is a liar & her parents must be proud. She says that are not.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s58 seconds ago
TA: your parents must be proud of you

#JodiArias : they're not proud of me

no reaction of Arias's mom in the front row.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Travis is going off about her hacking into his FB. Travis says #jodiarias stabbed him in the back. Yikes #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 1m 1 minute ago
Travis is going off about her hacking into his FB. Travis says #jodiarias stabbed him in the back. Yikes #3tvarias

(It's a clue Doc Geff, a clue)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Jodi said "I will whatever you in the nose Travis" #jodiarias #3tvarias

I bet she threatened him on more than 1 occasion and in this case I bet she meant "punch" or "bash". Now who is the agressor here in this relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
3/30/08 Travis and I got in a fight and I drove over to his house
#Jodiarias #3tvarias

I bet you did go rushing over there to either slash his tires or break his windows.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
I banged on door and he yelled "what!" I opened it and ran right into his arms and said sorry. We cuddled #jodiarias #3tvarias

Notice who opened the door. Not Travis. I doubt she is telling the truth here. I bet she did something dramatic to get even with him.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 55s 56 seconds ago
Text message fight. TA: "if you're tired of me, leave me alone."

Yes Jodi It was this simple. Leave and never come back. Obsessive stalker of the type of she cant have him then nobody would.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago
Travis says "I loved someone that never existed. I know you got into my computer and erased a letter to Lisa.#Jodiarias #3tvarias

TA accuses #jodiarias of deleting his email to Lisa and slashing his tires in google chat message.

TA accuses #jodiarias of hacking his email & deleting an email to Lisa. Slashing tires. TA calls her the B word.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
At this point Wilmott's just reading...it's a question because she asks Geffner, "does she write X?" #JodiArias

3 hole wonder #shoutout #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members