Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's one compos mentis person out there who puts a lot of stock in this judge.

Well, here is one, and YES, I am sane. :facepalm: I don't agree with her sometimes, but I doubt that she would have been put in this position if she wasn't competent to do so.

Bird in the hand, katy.

JSKS controls everything, and I do mean everything, in her courtroom.

Just one example: Remember when she wouldn't let the Alexander siblings wear ribbons to honor their murdered brother, but she later allowed the Arias crowd to wear theirs?

Nothing happens without her tolerance and/or imprimatur.

Why should she risk leaving her favorite killer's future to an uncertain appeal outcome where she will have ZERO control and influence unless the case is remanded to her court?

In short, JSKS and JA don't want this going to appeal until they first mitigate her punishment. It can only get better -- not worse -- after that.

No, she needs to allow in all the tripe that JA can trump up so as to convince the jury that TA was a violent abuser, an especially cruel predatory pedophile who sadly -- because he wouldn't read and obey the mall pamphlets -- had to be 'neutralized' in order to render the world safe once again for children whose paper will e'er sail off the bed, falling in that chaotic pattern that paper doth fall -- doth it not? -- as it hastens helter-skelter, to and fro on its meandering way, drawn, as it were, by that glorious, inexorable gravitational force prevailing upon it, indirectly directing it to that certain plane wheree'er it shall meet terra firma... blah, blah, blah.

Poor St. Jodi of Arias. Woe is she.

:seeya: Hi TD ! Great points !

BBM: JMO but I think that her "punishment" will eventually be handed down by JSS as I think this re-trial is going to end in a mistrial.

Remember CMJA's words:

"No jury will ever convict me" ... but a jury did, Thank God !

I'm not sure who posted it originally here -- my apologies -- but they wrote the words:

"No jury will ever sentence me" ... and CMJA is NOT going to let another JURY make that decision.

Thus, she and her DT, along with weak and biased judge, are steering this re-trial closer and closer IMO to a mistrial !

JMO

Oh, and you can "mark my words" ... lol !

I chose June 4th. I want her to feel agony on the same date as Travis did. No matter
how calm she is on the outside she will seethe inside. I hope nurmi tells her off at some point.
It's disgusting to feel as I do!:shame:

P.S. Add on! She herself said Travis was good to her, he never abused her. What the he(( more does the law need to cancel out "his abuse".. I hope Juan knocks her a new one.:stormingmad:. she needs a new one anyway!!!!

I don't think there's one compos mentis person out there who puts a lot of stock in this judge.

Well, here is one, and YES, I am sane. :facepalm: I don't agree with her sometimes, but I doubt that she would have been put in this position if she wasn't competent to do so.

I guess the thing that bothers me most of all, is her apparent disregard for the jury panel.

I don't live in AZ, but I thought she was a prosecutor earlier in her career. Surely she SHOULD still understand and therefore insist on everyone having their ducks in a row...BEFORE she LIES to the jurors about the extent of their potential service.

AND Lies AND LIES AND LIES to them yet again. There is NO end in sight.

Catastrophe has Mistrial written all over it.

My rear engine would be in jail already. Play me a little, your bad....I let you keep doing it time after time......I am the fool.

While we're moving kinda slow here I'd like to ask if anyone has any advice pertaining to the "thanks" button.

I know it usually comes back if you refresh but sometimes it takes so long for the page to come back up when I refresh it. Anyone have any tricks up their sleeve? I'd be most grateful!!

Here's a 'trick' that slots under the heading "Performance Tradeoffs".

Under your Settings > General Settings what is your Number of Posts to Show Per Page value?

Generally, the lower that value, the faster each page of posts loads.

Tradeoff?

The higher the value, the fewer the pages you have to load to view all the posts within a given thread before having to 'advance' to the next page(s). And when things get moving -- e.g., trial day, etc. -- it's hard to keep up.

When you display fewer posts per page, the loads and refreshes are much faster than when you display a larger number of posts per page.

The maximum value that we users see is 1,000. The more posts on a thread the greater the performance degradation.

Take this thread, for example. It has just exceeded 1,000 posts tonight.

So, if you had your value set at Show 1000 Posts Per Page, the first page would generally load, search, and refresh slowly. But the second page, at less than 50 current posts, will yield comparatively better performance.

Looks like Lambchop is feeling a little ambitious for tomorrow... Let's hope it gets unlocked in the morning. :loveyou:

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20
Started by LambChop, 10-22-2014 03:54 PM

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring on predicting when this farce will end if I may.
I predict the year 2021. What month (?) :thinking: I have no clue.
:notgood:

'
Here's a 'trick' that slots under the heading "Performance Tradeoffs".

Under your Settings > General Settings what is your Number of Posts to Show Per Page value?

Generally, the lower that value, the faster each page of posts loads.

Tradeoff?

The higher the value, the fewer the pages you have to load to view all the posts within a given thread before having to 'advance' to the next page(s). And when things get moving -- e.g., trial day, etc. -- it's hard to keep up.

When you display fewer posts per page, the loads and refreshes are much faster than when you display a larger number of posts per page.

The maximum value that we users see is 1,000. The more posts on a thread the greater the performance degradation.

Take this thread, for example. It has just exceeded 1,000 posts tonight.

So, if you had your value set at Show 1000 Posts Per Page, the first page would generally load, search, and refresh slowly. But the second page, at less than 50 current posts, will yield comparatively better performance.

My thanks button only disappears every few days but I always have this window open on my iPad so technically I'm here 24/7. That's acually kind of creepy now that I think about it lol. No worries, it's not like I'm hiding under anyone's Christmas trees. ;) anyways, what helps is just closing the window and coming back.

I guess the thing that bothers me most of all, is her apparent disregard for the jury panel.

I don't live in AZ, but I thought she was a prosecutor earlier in her career. Surely she SHOULD still understand and therefore insist on everyone having their ducks in a row...BEFORE she LIES to the jurors about the extent of their potential service.

AND Lies AND LIES AND LIES to them yet again. There is NO end in sight.

Catastrophe has Mistrial written all over it.

My rear engine would be in jail already. Play me a little, your bad....I let you keep doing it time after time......I am the fool.

But we really don't know what interaction she has with the jurors, hopefully she is explaining (as best she can) why some days they are sent home after coming in. I have full confidence that there will be no mistrial because of jurors. I guess that's just what I choose to believe. This is the problem with "trial by tweet", we aren't privy to a lot that goes on. I do feel for the jurors, but my heart breaks for the Alexander family, they are so strong. For me, yes it's frustrating, but we have to remember.... there will be an end, and hopefully soon.

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring on predicting when this farce will end if I may.
I predict the year 2021. What month (?) :thinking: I have no clue.
:notgood:

Marjorie Main as Ma Kettle; I like your style.

2021?

I assume that would have to be an abortion of justice; i.e., mistrial of some sort.

Think the killer will make it out on bond prior to?

Without a rental car, gun, knives, books, and duct tape she's probably no flight risk.

Pity the folks at the top of her enemies list as she'll start picking them off one by one.

Edited. I'm confused, lol!

This is what I have now:

1/31/2015
Netbrsr
2/2/2015TexMex
2/5/2015AZLawyer
2/10/2015hindsight2020
2/11/2015ohreally
2/13/2015NashBridges2
2/18/2015Snowshuze
2/18/2015Holidayy
2/26/2015Hope4More
2/27/2015slinkpod
2/28/2015myvice
2/28/2015Dmacky ; )
3/4/2015Tsitra01
3/4/2015boomster
3/6/2015WhoaIsMe
3/6/2015amster
3/7/2015shajon123
3/11/2015east2west
3/13/2015jane the dood
3/13/2015Moonchime
3/15/2015Jamais
3/16/2015LaLaw2000
3/18/2015CayleeAdvocate
3/18/2015Mystymiss
3/18/2015franquerolane
3/19/2015Unique
3/19/2015angelainwi
3/26/2015elementary
3/27/2015cnewman
3/27/2015Gilligan
3/31/2015YESorNO
3/31/2015niner
3/31/2015MindMatters
4/1/2015Marshmallow
4/1/2015byo
4/1/2015MsJosie
4/1/2015Steely Dan
4/3/2015Bernina
4/5/2015gogrannypop
4/8/2015janx
4/8/2015DebinGA
4/10/2015FinallyRegistered
4/15/2015Curious in indiana
4/15/2015Curious in Indiana
4/15/2015pinkandgreenmom
4/15/2015Soulsad
4/20/2015Hatfield
4/20/2015tcrockett
4/21/2015
4/21/2015Ruby
4/29/2015Moonchime
5/2/2015Foghorn
5/8/2015Grammieto5
5/13/2015zqtpie
5/14/2015daisydomino
5/14/2015zqtpie
5/15/2015Frigga
6/4/2015TxJan1971
6/4/2015
6/6/2015memoriesbymichelle
6/10/2015rose222
6/25/2015TorisMom003
9/30/2015gerryl42

Not sure why I have Curious in Indiana twice, but this is what I have. I'm not going to edit any more lol[/QUOTE
I am not sure either. Lol. But it's okay.

I don't see me in for 6/04/15 :(

'

My thanks button only disappears every few days but I always have this window open on my iPad so technically I'm here 24/7. That's acually kind of creepy now that I think about it lol. No worries, it's not like I'm hiding under anyone's Christmas trees. ;) anyways, what helps is just closing the window and coming back.

Yes, the experience with this site (and most others) is vastly different from PC/MAC/laptop to mobile device (phone/tablet/Kindle, etc.).

Tapatalk 'owns' the WS account, I believe.

I don't spend too much time on it, but occasionally, between field client engagements...

This is not the one I was talking about, but it's better
I was actually watching her on youtube during trial last year...

When Arias testified during the guilt phase, she told a story of Travis being angry with her and accusing her of installing a virus on his computer. It could be that this is one story that Jodi may not be lying about.

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/11/jodi-arias-virus-that-never-stops.html

It's more a matter of when imo, I have little doubt that JA was responsible whether through email/remote access(perhaps her friend "Steve" or some other ex-bf like MM, that has/d her google password as per her own words and therefore probably TA's passwords assisted), watching youtube stuff while TA was out with Mimi or whoever(she has mentioned watching youtube a few times, with TA, MM, on her own), or directly with her "pic" cd's. Does anyone know when TA had his friend work on his pc to get rid of them? This(see below) could be a clue as to how they got on there, just wondering right now about BN's answer during JM's latest questioning that the pc had no history(sounds to me as if it had been formatted) from its inception to June 1, 2008. Could a trojan survive formatting?

J1_zpsdb9ee1bd.jpg

I also note the comment about the "stamps", could that be referring to the dates on the pic files?

I wish we could actually see a full conversation(hopefully to add context) instead of this bits that are dangled in front of us. Just like when TA was calling JA some of those names during the sex tapes, it sounds like JA had set some scenario like perhaps her fantasy was to be kidnapped and raped by some handsome stranger that left her falling in love with him and he her and TA tried to oblige, just like in one of those racy harlequin type novels.

How long was the first trial scheduled for? Just curious how long those jurors stuck it out in comparison

It's more a matter of when imo, I have little doubt that JA was responsible whether through email/remote access(perhaps her friend "Steve" or some other ex-bf like MM, that has/d her google password as per her own words and therefore probably TA's passwords assisted), watching youtube stuff while TA was out with Mimi or whoever(she has mentioned watching youtube a few times, with TA, MM, on her own), or directly with her "pic" cd's. Does anyone know when TA had his friend work on his pc to get rid of them? This(see below) could be a clue as to how they got on there, just wondering right now about BN's answer during JM's latest questioning that the pc had no history(sounds to me as if it had been formatted) from its inception to June 1, 2008. Could a trojan survive formatting?

J1_zpsdb9ee1bd.jpg

I also note the comment about the "stamps", could that be referring to the dates on the pic files?

I wish we could actually see a full conversation(hopefully to add context) instead of this bits that are dangled in front of us. Just like when TA was calling JA some of those names during the sex tapes, it sounds like JA had set some scenario like perhaps her fantasy was to be kidnapped and raped by some handsome stranger that left her falling in love with him and he her and TA tried to oblige, just like in one of those racy harlequin type novels.

I've always felt that the last message in that screenshot was Travis being sarcastic - a parody of Arias' ridiculous lies and excuses - rather than a description of things that had actually happened to him. None of things he says are at all believable.

"...The envelope with the cd's and the note spontaneously combusted and my iTunes fried my CD burner. Which doesn't matter because all my stamps lost their adhesive and I don't have 3 dollars to buy more..."

Death penalty, LWOP.. I don't care anymore as long as she gets sentenced. Would love it if TA's family spoke again- this time directly to the psycho.

Unfortunately for TA's family it won't matter what they say. Psychopaths can't feel empathy. So if she cries it will be for herself. If she acts remorseful it will be just that, an act. The Alexander's will never get her to understand their pain.

@steely, did we get a logical reply yet? Just wondered if I can quit drinking yet *hiccup*

AZL couldn't even come up with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member