Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 39 seconds ago
Juans bringing up learned behavior aka..the first trial and what Jodi has retained to retake these tests with more know how #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Geffner says no way she re wrote journals after she killed Travis or she would have added the DV #jodiarias #3tvarias
Way to go Willmott. Your own question will now have the jury wondering if the killer really did re-write parts of her journal after the murder.

This is my favorite batch of questions ever, even from the last trial. They want to nail him down to an answer and he's stumbling without the defense lawyer to guide him how to answer. Geff in big big trouble lol
Nash, we are just getting tweets of the questions. Beth Karas has them in detail. I don't think they are good for the prosecution. Yes, the jury is sharp. And Juan can clear some things up. But as of right now, IMO, this jury is hung.

How can Jodi "go back in time" to Jun4 when she has dissociation from the killing? re: DAPS tests

Repeat (Meebee :giggle: - You can't have it both ways.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
An exam she took that required her to answer if a gun or knife was used & she denied it! U said it was problematic
Geff- It could be I said

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Juan brings up she learned about PTSD, what DeMarte said, Samuels said and it was a 5 month long trial! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Listen, I like Beth. I am a member at her site. I always liked her from her CNN days but she has made some glaring mistakes in her assessments in this retrial and has made comments as if she knew something for certain. I have disagreed with some of what she has believed or said. Why should we believe her over our own ears. Just because she is an attorney doesn't mean she's infallible.

What a fool. It wasn't her planned defense at the time. In fact, she didn't plan on needing a defense at the time. Everything she wrote was glowing about Travis because there's no way SHE had any reason to kill him right?

MOO

ETA: I do find it interesting that her own witness felt like she would have "amended" her journal if she had the chance ;)

Apparently. Isn't that interesting? And now we hear that she moved in with Matt in between Palm Desert and moving to Mesa (while she was briefly in Big Sur). I have a much better understanding of good ol' Matt now, and why we will NEVER hear from him. He was in this up to his eyeballs with her. She phoned him from Hoover Dam, as well.

She did? Wow, I didn't realize that!

Is it possible JA IS going to testify tonight due to the public interest dropping off in the evening time when things need to be done. I'm wondering if it is a pretty good strategy for them considering she doesn't want to be seen testifying. Maybe they think they are pulling the wool over the eyes of those that have NEVER seen them go past 4, much less 8pm.

OOH, never thought about that, mayhaps Jodi will want a little more coverage on her LAST Hurrah, than SERIOUS football coverage will allow her.

POOP or get off the pot!

Nash, we are just getting tweets of the questions. Beth Karas has them in detail. I don't think they are good for the prosecution. Yes, the jury is sharp. And Juan can clear some things up. But as of right now, IMO, this jury is hung.

Some good, some bad?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 47s47 seconds ago
Prosecutor Juan Martinez cross-x: Dr. Geffner admits no direct evidence TA masturbated to child *advertiser censored*.

How could she even say that? I seriously wonder about her lately.

Remember folks- she thought Nurmi had a strong case for prosecutorial misconduct with the computer crap.

Frigga, Beth did not say that. Curious did (re some of them believe the defense) :moo:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
On Beth's site, there were 31 very detailed questions and the jury asked some good questions. Unfortunately, some of them believe the defense. Hope Juan can make them see the truth and see Jodi for what she really is.

How could she even say that? I seriously wonder about her lately.

Remember folks- she thought Nurmi had a strong case for prosecutorial misconduct with the computer crap.

Wait just a minute. Beth hasn't given any comment of her own! She is typing word for word what the questions are. I am the one who is saying these detailed questions look bad for the prosecution. That is MY opinion. Remember this jury doesn't know what we know,

Waaay too early to use that nasty word. And even if incomplete tweets, the gist was there, and 99% reassuring, IMO.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Juan- There's no other evidence TA masturbated except Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

Beth lost me with bryan n. Some of her opinions or insights are way out there. I love her reporting but i think she's a bit rusty seeing it from jurors perspective
But she isn't commenting. She only wrote down the questions and the answers. You don't have the full picture. Thank JSS.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 56s56 seconds ago
Martinez asks if it's Geffner's opinion that there was physical abuse between TA and #jodiarias. Geffner: Yes.

How does anyone but attornies and judge see the jury questions to comment on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288