Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 27m 27 minutes ago

#JodiArias retrial continues at 1:30pAZT (3:30pET) with Deanna Reid and the Bishop on rebuttal.

Catch up on case at @TheGoldPatrol.com

:seeya: Jeff, you forgot to mention:

:tantrum: Nurmi, Wilmott or both.

:drama: Nurmi, Wilmott or both

:judge:

:secret::secret::secret: JSS

:judge: :secret:

:gaah:

I'm blaming the Superbowl. We still have a few minutes before 1:30 MST though.

Yep ... I'll be glad when that mess is over with !

:couch:

:drumroll: Let's get this show on the road !

I like having them in the daily thread as lots of people don't have time to go to 2 threads to catch up. Plus, people come and go, so if we just keep posting a reminder every 5-10 pages, I think is our best bet. Maybe we need someone designated in bringing the candle post to every new thread to remind everyone? I'd do it but I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to do it on here.

That's a great idea. I wonder if LambChop can add the link as she does with the list of Twitter accounts. I would volunteer to bring it to the new threads, but I am unreliable. I put it in my sig for those who can view signatures.

WAT will be tweeting, just saw this

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
· 2m 2 minutes ago
.@kinseyschofield here! Can't wait for more Deanna Reid testimony. #jodiarias

Jeff sounds like he'll be there

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 38m38 minutes ago
#JodiArias retrial continues at 1:30pAZT (3:30pET) with Deanna Reid and the Bishop on rebuttal. Catch up on case at @TheGoldPatrol.com

Not sure about Jen's trial diaries yet.

Probably Kiefer...but he hasn't posted anything

Well, we have a WAT "fill-in" this afternoon:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

.@kinseyschofield here!

Can't wait for more Deanna Reid testimony. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Everyone in Phoenix is driving like Ms. Daisy. Go home #SB49. #JodiArias

http://www.livescience.com/49613-psychopaths-brains-punishment.html

"Psychopathic offenders are different from regular criminals in many ways," said Dr. Nigel Blackwood of King's College London, a senior author on the paper. "Regular criminals are hyper-responsive to threat, quick-tempered and aggressive, while psychopaths have a very low response to threats, are cold, and their aggressive behavior is premeditated."

Who's ready for some very efficient and effective smacking down today??

I am! I am!

About time we saw a little righteous indignation in the circus tent. Deanna is standing tall for Travis. She is my hero.

In the first trial iirc JM asked Deanna why she moved away from Riverside, CA, where she and Travis lived. She said the company she worked for was relocating to Phoenix and she'd decided to move there. Then TA moved near her in Mesa because he wanted to buy a house and there were better buys there. Thought how it must have galled JA to hear how TA moved to be near Deanna, but did all he could to discourage JA from moving near him.

:wave:

still no tweets from jen yet.

wonder what today will bring...i see many willmot hissy fits

Did ziggy say she would be in court posting today? She really did a good job yesterday.

OK. Had enough time to pull out frozen dinners to thaw for my family to eat while we trial through another dinner. :D

Well, we have a WAT "fill-in" this afternoon:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

.@kinseyschofield here!

Can't wait for more Deanna Reid testimony. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Everyone in Phoenix is driving like Ms. Daisy. Go home #SB49. #JodiArias

Miss Daisy doesn't drive!

I like to imagine that JW spent the evening pumping herself up:
'Don't let her get to you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you! You've got this! Be strong and hold it together!'
But when push comes to shove, she will not be able to contain herself and her condescension and snark will just ooze out all over the place.
The jury will loathe her, and adore Deanna.

Perhaps JW will be wearing the wrist brace today! ;)

@TrialDiariesJ: Jury is coming in #jodiarias #3tvarias

http://www.livescience.com/49613-psychopaths-brains-punishment.html

"Psychopathic offenders are different from regular criminals in many ways," said Dr. Nigel Blackwood of King's College London, a senior author on the paper. "Regular criminals are hyper-responsive to threat, quick-tempered and aggressive, while psychopaths have a very low response to threats, are cold, and their aggressive behavior is premeditated."

Well... there you have it. I sure wish Dr Demarte would talk about this, in terms of the "low" aggression scales.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

Would you rather: @jeffgoldesq or hWild? #jodiarias

:thinking: The Original WAT ... and Jeff is okay !

Here we go! Praying that Mr Martinez and his witnesses do a bang up job this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck