Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, another motion :facepalm:

B82mziAIUAAFcmX.png:large

Like the defense has timely disclosed anything. They just want another half day delay arguing this.

Good morning sleuthers! Can't wait to see what the day brings. I sure hope JSS takes the jurors time into account and puts her foot down in regard to any delays the defense team is vying for. They have had enough time- months and years, in fact. Time to put this baby to bed and sentence this remorseless and dangerous defendant.

@Angels_Dwell: #jodiarias Defense Motion to Preclude http://t.co/TD2X01sqRW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, when can we expect this delay to take place for Nurmi can do this? This morning? this afternoon? Unreal. We knew Detective was coming. Why didn't Nurmi? Oh right, he did. If I was Judge I'd say it's no surprise, you've had plenty of time. Your SOL.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan is here in black suit and burgundy and blue striped tie #jodiarias #3tvarias #juantiereport

thought i'd have missed something,but why am i surprised they haven't started yet

I can't believe this penalty trial has lasted as long as the complete trial last year!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Bishop comes off as nervous, sweet old man.

An inappropriate line of questioning...

Something only #jodiarias' defense team would pursue.

Like the defense has timely disclosed anything. They just want another half day delay arguing this.

They need to delay this trial until the omnibus hearing in April. I think they know it's the only way left they have to save her life. Delays aren't done yet, and once the defense gets the case back for rebuttal, it's only going to get worse, I fear.

I'm hoping Smith has more than just a smack down of *advertiser censored* searches, *advertiser censored* on the computer. JM always surprises. With any luck Smith will testify that he's found evidence that JA hacked into/accessed Travis' HD. Wouldn't that be grand.

Good Morning Everyone. It looks like the gang is all here.
Thanks to all those that relay the tweets for us.
I hope it is a good day for Travis.

I'm hoping Smith has more than just a smack down of *advertiser censored* searches, *advertiser censored* on the computer. JM always surprises. With any luck Smith will testify that he's found evidence that JA hacked into/accessed Travis' HD. Wouldn't that would be grand.

:loveyou:

They need to delay this trial until the omnibus hearing in April. I think they know it's the only way left they have to save her life. Delays aren't done yet, and once the defense gets the case back for rebuttal, it's only going to get worse, I fear.

Does anyone have the date/court listing of when Juan last updated/filed his amended witness list, so we know how long Nurmi has had? I'm sure it was last week or the week before. Anyways, he's had plenty of time to interview the good detective.

I'm hoping Smith has more than just a smack down of *advertiser censored* searches, *advertiser censored* on the computer. JM always surprises. With any luck Smith will testify that he's found evidence that JA hacked into/accessed Travis' HD. Wouldn't that would be grand.

During the early December hearing with Neumeister, didn't Juan allude to the fact that his computer guy would testify to manipulation by defense witnesses? Or something like that? I am sure there will be something for us to celebrate :juanettes:

I was wondering yesterday, remember that text Travis sent to JA 'I sent you an e-mail about your dire conversation...' why haven't we seen that e-mail he sent her? Actually, have we seen any e-mails he sent her, or just texts?

so its 10am now and still no sign of starting.
i wont be surprised if this is still going on in 2016

I was wondering yesterday, remember that text Travis sent to JA 'I sent you an e-mail about your dire conversation...' why haven't we seen that e-mail he sent her? Actually, have we seen any e-mails he sent her, or just texts?

just a guess but i think she deleted any trace of those emails,she doesn't come off as a tech wizard though so who knows

During the early December hearing with Neumeister, didn't Juan allude to the fact that his computer guy would testify to manipulation by defense witnesses? Or something like that? I am sure there will be something for us to celebrate :juanettes:

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...cing-retrial-resumes-with-evidentiary-hearing

"Later on, Perry Smith, with Mesa police, says thousands of files were changed on hard drive clone used by defense's computer expert." ... Neumeister I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288