Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking and reading and reading and reading.

Jodi's art: It reminds me of Hitler's art. You look at a sketch of a street scene and it looks "nice," but "feel" something is off about it. It lacks perspective. It's flat and eerie. It's the same as Jodi's art. It is lifeless, with no spark. It's flat and somewhat distorted, especially in the eyes. The eyes are all staring and lifeless. There's one (which I won't post here), where the nose, instead of pointing in the direction of the entire face, faces forward. She has naïve talent, but not enough training or ability.

The death penalty: I'm equivocal about that. I do agree that life would be the most likely outcome here. I have to believe that JSS will sentence her to LWOP based on the extreme cruelty and Jodi's behavior during the trial as well as all the delay, delay, delay, and other nonsense.

The gunshot wound: Pure typo here! The location of the gun shot and where the bullet ended roughly gives Dr. Horne the trajectory which includes going through a bit of the frontal lobe, etc., etc., etc. There was no sign of hemorrhaging along any of the path, IMHO meaning that there was no bleeding from the wound. There is no clear bullet path simply because the brain was in a fairly advanced state of decomposition where the bullet path would be obscured.

Just putting out MHO and waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288