Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
New court day. Please continue with posting tweets and the discussions regarding what happened in court today.

:fireworks2:

Good Morning!

On the front row.....:rollercoaster:

Ready for another day of DeMarte torturing Jodi...right after breakfast

image.jpg

I cannot help but wonder how many motions Nurmi filed last night/this AM after yesterday's amazing testimony.

Dang. Door slammed on me again, this time while I was thanking IT Dave for making WS virtually glitch-free. Thanks, Dave! :)

Reposting this in the new thread.

Good morning all. Is there a link or post (maybe daisydomino?) that has a compiled list of all the tweets from yesterday's hearing?
By the time I got home from work to play catchup, I had a lost dog come to my door and it took hours and many miles of walking the neighborhood before I found its owner. I missed everything from yesterday, and navigating on my phone is very difficult.

Thanks in advance!

I cannot help but wonder how many motions Nurmi filed last night/this AM after yesterday's amazing testimony.

Well you know the first 30 minutes will be sidebar, then another one then another one.

Even though we are frustrated by them, in Paul's court summary from yesterday, he had a different perspective on them. He said it is normal in a trial and they are used over and over to cut the flow of the testimony. He also stated it gave the jurors time to catch up and think about the testimony. So I will feel better now during all those sidebars. :happydance:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025/posts/898548966857170

In their acceptance of her statements, they will recognize the victim. They are continuing to realize that Travis Alexander never had a chance. There are one hundred and fifty two pictures rolling around in in their heads of the horrific death of the victim. For every day that Juan Martinez is up, it feels like Travis Alexander is in the room. It is his turn to speak and Dr. DeMarte carried a loud and convincing voice.
The jury was excused for the day. They do not know that Jodi Arias has decided not to continue her testimony on the stand. They are still waiting for her.
It turns out that they had three questions in the basket regarding her testimony last Halloween. The questions have been dormant for months. Judge Stevens directed outside the presence of the jury that those three questions had to be presented in open court.

Good morning all. Is there a link or post (maybe daisydomino?) that has a compiled list of all the tweets from yesterday's hearing?
By the time I got home from work to play catchup, I had a lost dog come to my door and it took hours and many miles of walking the neighborhood before I found its owner. I missed everything from yesterday, and navigating on my phone is very difficult.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe sidebar will be of use to you. The tweets start on this page and are posted over the next six pages or so. Http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270126-SIDEBAR-41-Arias-Alexander-forum/page3

Thanks in advance!

Aww as a dog owner I just wanted to say thank you for finding his owner!!!!

JM in State vs Bryan Hulsey

Remember the mercy this man showed Officer Holly," Martinez told jurors on Monday. "You have to take the measure of the full man, not just what they tell you. There is no reason for mercy. There is no reason for leniency. Do your duty and return a verdict of death."

He is very blunt, no hand holding!

Sorry guys - can't make it into Phoenix today... I hate it when my real life gets in the way!

I have my own legal research to do for an issue with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. My dog looks and smells like Sasquatch, and I have to send out a slew of resumes.

Trust me when I say I'M BUMMED. I feel so torn - but alas responsibilities.

I'll be checking in for updates!!!

Bringing over from last thread
Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
MeeBee...just lost my post about report etc. to a "database error" here.

Can't take the time to rewrite the whole thing. Summarized- reviewed BK notes again. Either BK or her notes or JM were muddled about whether or not HD had 2 browsers. I think along the way Mozilla Firefox was spoken about as 2 browsers. Not, obviously. So Smith isn't/wasn't having to separate 2 sets of data.

Also, even more condensed, everything JM says he wants to ask Smith must be work Smith has concluded, or neither would be prepared to proceed, and they are.

Am thinking now you must be correct in thinking the report is a formality. The more so because JSS asked JM if there was anything he wanted to ask Smith that was not in the interview she will be reviewing today at 9:15. So JM is suggesting that Smith's interview suffices, only other option is to wait for that formal report which can't be completed for some while.

JM's reply to asking Smith questions about material not covered in interview was yes- the clean computer demonstration (I think) and a "few other things."

Bottom line remains. JM isn't asking for a month delay, and JSS has the discretion to move things along without the report.

Well let's see if JSS does really have balls, or if they are in fact in Nurmi's front pocket!

Sorry guys - can't make it into Phoenix today... I hate it when my real life gets in the way!

I have my own legal research to do for an issue with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. My dog looks and smells like Sasquatch, and I have to send out a slew of resumes.

Aw man. :( But totally understandable! Good luck with the jobhunting.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

What a :great: day yesterday was ! Finally, the TRUTH was unleashed in that courtroom !

:please: Hoping for another good day today for Travis !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

RL can be annoying LOL

Thanks for all you're updates so far :loveyou:

Don't you hate when life gets in the way? I just wanted to take a second to tell you how much I appreciate all that you have done with this trial. You are the next best thing to live coverage! Thank you again! :loveyou:

Does trial start at 10 AZ time? I want to get my errands finished before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie