Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 43s44 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte: #jodiarias was a chameleon

E.V.E.R.Y single man she dated she stalked/haunted.!!!!

Yep she hunted men down ..... unreal the behavior ..... seems like it was a lifestyle I don't know LOL I don't even know what to say.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago
More intrusive behavior with Matt McCartney. He moved to Crater Lake to get away from #jodiarias, DeMarte says.

Ouch. A complete portrait is being painted by Juan as he's driving that Mack truck.

Nurmi: Daryl and Matt are alive and well, are they not?

Yeah Nurmi- they are- thanks to Travis and by the grace of God- they are. Apparently Travis took one for the team without even knowing! STFU NURMI!!!!!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte says that #jodiarias friends called her a chameleon. And Arias would change personality depending who she was with.

I love Demarte but I think you're right.

Unless her super crazy includes psychosis, which it doesn't, she's a sane as any other woman on death row. Have no fear Rose!!! :)

I don't know. I'm probably alone in this... But this testimony is humanizing her for me. Basically from an empty shell full of evil to someone with actual feelings. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I'm tired.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s37 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias is now devaluing #TravisAlexander to come to turns with justifying what she did. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias' behavior after she murdered Travis Alexander indicates she believed he deserved to die. #Fox10Phoenix

I've been waiting months for this.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Dr: #JodiArias was able to move on emotionless post murder according to Ryan Burns.

JA decided to TA was bad person to justify homicide.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Sky Hughes told Dr. De that #JodiArias would walk around the house reading the bible in inappropriate social situations.

Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias is now devaluing #TravisAlexander to come to turns with justifying what she did. #JodiArias

And again, BOOM!!!!!

Translation: all the accusations the jury has heard is nothing more than the murderess looking to justify her actions.

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 49s49 seconds ago
DeMarte reading a document that indicates that #jodiarias was clinging and needy with ex-boyfriend Daryl Brewer. He was pulling away.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 58s59 seconds ago
Darryl says #JodiArias never overreacted. However, she was clingy & winey at times.

Never overreacted??? How about when he admits she melted down and he had to block her car???

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 43s44 seconds ago
DeMarte says the "likes" on #jodiarias' My Space page were identical to those on Alexander's.

I don't know. I'm probably alone in this... But this testimony is humanizing her for me. Basically from an empty shell full of evil to someone with actual feelings. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I'm tired.

But those feelings included hatred and vengeance---so much so that she slaughtered the man she 'loved.'

I didn't know that she cried that much. Probably just manipulation. Travis said that she only cries for herself so I'll believe him. I think it's possible to feel a second's worth of pity for someone like her but that won't stop most people from giving her the death penalty.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Sky told De #JodiArias would refuse to watch MMA to read her bible bc MMA was too violent,

however, on JA Myspace page she lists MMA as LIKE

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Additionally, the majority of #JodiArias' interests on Myspace were identical to TA's.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Now DeMarte is talking about TA's My Space page. Shows how long this trial has been going on. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s47 seconds ago
Many people thought #JodiArias was bipolar because her emotions would go up and down.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
She did this with all her boyfriends from living in a tent to being professional for TA in the beginning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
DeMarte says people called Jodi a chameleon in relationships #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member